It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi talk to me!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi I am Indrid Cold I like extraordinary things and I find just about everything interesting. I am very curious and like to find something new out every day so please post something in here and tell me something amazing or of interest. thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Welcome
....and Guinea pigs and rabbits can't sweat.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow why's that? See its stuff like that man that I find interesting..... Keep em comin!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
this is me.
just me.
inside out upside down what you see is what you get . nothing more,
nothing less,
just me.

now this is me writing.
its just me writing but its not just me putting words on paper.
its birth its death its every emotion that has a name and a few that dont.
theyre dancing under the fake blue clouds and the moon that matches my sweater,
not fearing anything but an insomniacs suicide,
yet still laying in its yellow cotton comfort because they can make the flowers smell like smiles and my fingernails feel loud as they grip their mother's womb,
anticipating their creation on a soggy early night and their immortality through the pulp of time's garden.

but eventually i'll let them sleep between thick splattered sheets,
and once again
its will just be
me.

theres something new for you.

-scat

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS... enjoy your stay!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow lemoyouremo that was ......... eh .......... interesting. Thanks for posting everyone I like to meet new people and make friends!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
hi and welcome and did you know a ducks quack doesnt echo and no-one can lick their own elbow....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
.....hi.....did you know that humans and dolphins are the only species on earth to that have sex for pleasure?......your more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than a poisonous spider.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hi IndridCold!

The gestation period of the elephant lasts for around 22 months. This is one of the longest gestation periods in the animal kingdom. (The blue whale, for example, has a gestation period of around 1 year.)

Bet you really wanted to know that, eh? Welcome to the board!!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard...

...random facts I see...okay, ummm...oh...I know:

America can't play Rugby for shyte. Trust me, just got back from watching the 1st Day of the International Rugby Sevens at the stadium in the city...America got blitzed in every game they played. Not just blitzed...but fully made someones b-arch...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
hi and welcome and did you know a ducks quack doesnt echo and no-one can lick their own elbow....

OK then hands up who just had to attempt the elbow licking? Or was that just me???

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I admit I am an elbow licker!!! (well attempted to anyway!)

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
the largest KFC is in China...wouldnt you think its in Kentucky? sneaky....

oh and i dont think ive ever tried to lick my elbow...sounds.......appetizing.........

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Napoleon's army that marched to Russia took with them some of the first tinned food as rations.

Unfortunately the tins were made, in part,using lead and many of them died of lead poisoning.

No biggie though almost all the rest froze to death.

Welcome IC.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Welcome! lol looks like you have started something? lol

Well im sure you will find many great things of interest on this site,
As for interesting facts!!

*!
A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years! Wow!

*A telephone signal travels a 100,000 miles per second.

*.If you yelled for over 8 and a half years, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee..

A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!

Well there ya go!!!

If you need any help around here be sure to u2u me with any questions you may have!
always happy to help!

see you around

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Napoleon's army that marched to Russia took with them some of the first tinned food as rations.

Unfortunately the tins were made, in part,using lead and many of them died of lead poisoning.

No biggie though almost all the rest froze to death.

Welcome IC.

Lead... *when*, I ask myself, will they learn John??

I also heard that the baguette was a Napoleonic invention, as the soldiers could shove the bread sticks down their trousers for convenience.... Wouldn't fancy it myself - Lead-bread-dead? There's a poem in there somewhere!!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A corpse walks into a bar and orders a Long Island icetea.

"What's with the long face? Rough day?" says the bartender.

"No, I've been decomposing for a week and a half and the flesh is really peeling off quite well now" I say, "But I just had to get me a Long Island".

This post has been brought to you by a generous grant from the ranting Jonna Foundation
Helping to improve your life through nonsensical babbling for the last 29 years.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wow everyone thanks for posting everything really. I now know something new ..... you learn something new every day dont you.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
its another another guman RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

welcome to ats

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Indird, I'll tell you something new.

You know a Blue Whale lets go 400 gallons of sperm in one go?

Amazing ey!

Deep

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join