It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weirdest dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i have the flue but the weirdest thing happend
i went to sleep and was dreaming i was designing and building a Car (concept car)
woke up half way though but was still dreaming (as in i knew i was awake but i was still in a dream like state where i stood up and still was there designing and building.

weirdest night of my life

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You were in the twilight zone, or as I like to call it -- zombie mode. Used to happen a lot to me. I'd be dreaming I was playing Red Alert and moving a transport ship -- turns out I was moving a spoon in a bowl of ramen noodles that I made while sleep-walking. Most bizarre zombie mode experience I had.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
My zombie story was as a kid I apparently walked down the hallway in my sleep. My dad saw me and turned around and then I slept walked back to my bedroom and into bed.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Worked in several call centres - I can never stick those jobs very long, one reason is taking damn calls in my sleep - some of them are so mundane I would end up putting in call backs or other things specifically cos I drempt something - or even worse drempt that we had all had a peice of training that when I thought more about it was totally bizarre. I get that sort of thing on a 'normal' level about everything else in life ~ but something about call centres is particularly suited to screwing with my dreams..... I now think they are sinister and to make it worse I hear voices every time I use the telephone - they know my name!!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ahaha that's soo cool. I remember a long time ago I dreamt I was driving a race car and it was spinning out of control and I woke up spinning around my bed. It was exhilarating.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
i have the flue but the weirdest thing happend
i went to sleep and was dreaming i was designing and building a Car (concept car)
woke up half way though but was still dreaming (as in i knew i was awake but i was still in a dream like state where i stood up and still was there designing and building.

weirdest night of my life

I was going to respond to this but then I saw your pathetic racist signature.

top topics

join