It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer says on BBC local news that Lt Col Halt is going to give proof of ufo`s

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I just don't care anymore. I have seen so much crap about UFOs and "proof positive" on TV, it makes my head spin. Give me a UFO story I can relate to, then I'll know it's not dis-info.

Sometimes, they try passing fake documentaries, such as that KGB Secret UFO Files Exposed documentary, off as truth... too much dis-info on the idiot box these days. Almost ZERO truth or credibility to any of it. Who was it that said....?

"The revolution will not be televised."

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I met Gary Heseltine (the police officer interviewed in the BBC video clip) at the 'Roswell 60' conference near Leeds in October.

Gary takes the time and trouble to collate and compile the many hundreds of UFO incidents each year in the UK to which serving police officers are witnesses or are in some other way directly involved. These are sightings by very credible witnesses who are trained to report accurately what they see, and often supported by video and photographic evidence.

Every year, he organizes the most compelling and difficult-to-explain cases into a report, laid out case-by-case with the date, time, location, witness details and analysis of the incident. He does this in his own time, with his own resources and it is not part of his job as a serving officer, neither is he paid for his efforts.

He then sends a copy of this very professional and substantial report in a sealed package by recorded delivery to every Chief Constable, every national newspaper editor and every news media organization in the UK.

These reports are virtually ignored by the MSM. Undeterred, Gary persists. IMO he is one of the unsung heroes of meticulous and consistent UFO sighting research.

You can visit Gary's site here:

www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk...

and you can contact Gary direct via

[email protected]

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Here's Gary Heseltine's other UFO website & message board. Also download the free sample issue of UFO Magazine.

Free UFO Monthly Magazine:
www.crowdedskies.com...
www.crowdedskies.com...

Indierockalien: I know what you mean.
I feel the same way. I used to be interested in anything to do with UFO's when I was younger. Also subscribed to the excellent UFO magazine until it went under after Graham Birdsall died. For me that's when ufology died and now I barely give it a second thought. Ufology is no longer credible. As for disclosure, it's never going to happen in our lives.

www.cosmicparadigm.com...

[edit on 7-12-2007 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
How difficult can it be to prove that there are flying objects that haven't been identified? That's hardly saying anything, surely?

I think the mistake being made is supposing that if an object hasn't been identified then it is necessarily an alien spaceship.

Out of interest, has anyone plotted a map of where these sightings occur? I mean ALL of the reported UFO sightings?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
History CHannel UFO Shows always claim that we will be given Absolute proof & disclosure, as enticers to watch the programs.

But always they offer no proof & never once have any of them had a active & current president, Director, General, Admeral etc, that came forward with disclosure.

Always it's an Ex-This & an Ex-that in shadow so the Identity can be hidden "because the guy is really just some actor". Hell why would they bother to shadow or pixelate a real informer" the Government has the resources to see through such things so there's no point unless they guy is a fake.

I don't even watch these programs anymore, they are lifeless & boaring & repetitive.

The only form of Disclosure I will ever accept will come from those who have the ability to utterly prove it. Show us a Live Capptured Alien in a cage & let us poke it with sticks to confirm it's real.

Have the President land on the Whitehouse lawn in a captured Spacecraft.

Do a proper Media conference & sho Detailed Photographic & Video proof, signed admissions from those in power & "REAL", documents detailing all Alien Activities on Earth.

But please, no more "we have total proof, come watch it on Discovery".

[edit on 12/7/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
my personal opinion

I don't believe a word that comes out of any police officers mouth.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Miishgoos

I bet the guy isn't even a real cop. Just an actor reading from a script. And showing fake footage.

This is how the cable networks work..lol They are tabloid TV for the most part.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Blue Fish: "I'm telling you guys, it was strange. This odd shaped thing was churning through the water out beyond the reef, and it was huge. It had strange bumps and no gills or fins at all, yet it moved right along and finally went out of sight in the deep water where I couldn't swim."

Red Fish: "For crying out loud, how can something swim without fins? How would it guide itself? And if it's alive, it has to breath, so it has to have gills."

Blue Fish: "I'm not sure it was alive, the same way we're alive. It was all hard and cold when I bumped into it in the dark. Yet it was ten times bigger than the whales we see in swim past."

Red Fish: "Now it's all hard and bigger than the biggest thing in the sea? You're just making this up. Everybody knows there's nothing that moves that's bigger than a whale."

Blue Fish" " I really did see it. And it had this round thing spinning in it's ass that churned the water and made a weird throbbing noise."

Red Fish: "Now you've gone too far! You're describing something that just isn't possible. Somebody send for the white fish so they can take Mr. I-Seen-A-Giant-With-Something-Churning-Water-In-It's-Hienny in for a mental checkup."

Blue Fish: "It's all true. It had strange little marks on it and all."

Red Fish: "Well, I'll believe that crap when I see it for myself. I want to feel it with my own fins, and see how it breathes without gills. Most of all, I want to check out that spinning thing. Till then, it's an impossibility, and I don't believe a word of it."

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by Grey Basket

Isn't this the story that the USAF Colonel endorsed as legit. The same Colonel that just appeared on Larry King not long ago? The one who made a full report but was never debriefed?

As far as I'm concerned, when high ranking military officers are stating publicly that UFO's exist, that is disclosure.

Halt was on the recent Larry King episode you are referring to, talking about the same incident and the fact that the media event was coming that Monday.

In no way is that alone a disclosure of anything however, except of his personal unexplained event. This would never in itself prove it was an alien craft. It was unidentified for sure.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi, thanks for all the replies. This guy must have been on the programme before because the female presenter reminds him that as he knows she is very skeptical, his reply is that this info will change evetyone`s minds. At the end of the interview she s trying to rap things up but he makes sure he gets his point over. He seems genuine enough, has spent a lot of his own time compiling reports from other officers, and is sure that the upcoming disclosure is a important development. Of course it could all be a ploy to sell a story that cannot be proven, you either believe Halt or you don`t, he obviously does. We can only wait and see.
Corky

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

i gave up on cable t.v years ago because most of the programing is terrible and not worth the cost---------it's either the internet to pay for or cable t.v but not both----------and if i had my way i'd get rid of the phone------------but my wife has ordered me to keep it----------you are right ------the history channel was the only one worth having.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Anymore these days when someone says I have the absolut truth and I'll have it available next month for 12.95 at Barnes & Noble and then promotes it on T.V. is obnoxious.

Please don't forget that there are some people who now live under a new name and identity for telling us what they know and they never made a dime off their story or appeared on Larry King even once. Some of these whistleblowers have even been murdered.

So one more person selling a book on Larry King with a few out of focus pictures gives us true truth seekers a bad headache.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My kind of hard evidence that I want would be a dead or dying grey with a sniper round through it's head being shown during a national or international televised event, live televising without any censorship.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
My kind of hard evidence that I want would be a dead or dying grey with a sniper round through it's head being shown during a national or international televised event, live televising without any censorship.

And what would do it for me is seeing some bloodthirsty little savage displayed as a taxidermy art piece by a smiling gray on the steps of his round flying machine.

Oh well, each to his own.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bwcorky

The show has already been broadcast. Nothing new.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join