It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO landed in front of former U.S. President Eisenhower and other officials at Holloman AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Saw this today. Hope it's not a repost.
And is this something that has been discussed before on ats?
in any case it's an interesting story.

Art Campbell writes, "Shortly after the US Air Force became a separate branch of the service, Alamogordo Air Base became Holloman AFB in honour of Colonel George V. Holloman, a pioneer in Air Force research and development." The old Alamogordo airfield had been a training base for heavy bombers. Then, U.S. President Dwight Eisenhower was landing at Holloman. It was a smooth landing as landings go. The big Lockheed Constellation in passenger service in those days carried over 125 passengers, but there were fewer than twenty aides and secret service men in the main cabin with the crew of fourteen each at his station. At about 7,000 feet into the landing, Major Bill Draper, the pilot, started reversing the engines, and the plane slowed measurably and taxied to the end of the runway.

Air Force One taxied back up the runway about 75 yards and stopped. All engines were shut down. There were probably 300 people with a vantage point, who saw Air Force One land, and as it did, they called others to other windows, work stations and vantage points. It must have seemed very eerie for the president's plane to be seen sitting out there almost a half mile away, alone and quiet.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/8/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I always wondered how it went down,truely amazing! for some reason i had expected a big grand hall and them meeting over a table.
Incredible stuff,keep up the good work!!!!!
Its a travesty no one else got on this thread
star and flag ,i just wish i could give more than one!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

From your link/source...

by Clark C. McClelland, Former ScO, U.S. Space Shuttle Fleet KSC, Florida 1958 to 1992
Link

McClelland has been hawking his BS for some years. According to him, all the Apollo Missions featured UFO incidents. At one point a 9' alien actually appeared in the cargo bay of one of the STS missions and had a chat with an astronaut.

If I recall correctly, the guy isn't recorded as working for NASA in any senior position. He's a fraud. His badly written and misspelt website asks for donations. Two years back, he was claiming to be an ex-NASA director.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Damn the name didnt register with me,he was on with jeff rense.
your right that guy is suspect,i was thinking of another guy completely

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
McClelland provides a story, one that is neither decently told nor original. He has supported his life on the Ufological fringe with whatever titles he used to hold at NASA.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
McClelland provides a story, one that is neither decently told nor original. He has supported his life on the Ufological fringe with whatever titles he used to hold at NASA.

Not that I believe this happened, but if I worked for NASA I think that I
would use it to my advantage for just about anything. Even just to get good dinner reservations. Nothing wrong with that.

new topics

top topics

join