It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Accidently Catch A Spirit On Camera ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have heard the same about digital cameras. I see them used alot in paranormal investigations. What area is it your goin to exactly..doe sit hold any particular history?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The second photo looks to me like a flashlight was shining on the grass. It's not the typical "orb" caused by a camera flash, the grass is actually illuminated by it. Maybe your friend had a flashlight laying by her side?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kain_the_hunter

The area of the moors that we go to used to have one of the old 'funeral paths' running through it back in the day. The chanting I mentioned in my op sounds like some sort of procession ... that could still be the water and wind though
I'm not going to commit to a snap decision. Either way it has a very ancient feel to it.

I had a weird experience on another part of the moors a few years back. This area is called Rosedale Topping (sounds like a dessert I now)
I was sitting on a dry-stone wall looking down on a valley where the river cuts through the moors and I could suddenly see a pre-historic settlement. Complete with people going about there business and everything
it was like a waking dream ... very vivid ... I could even smell the smoke from their fires drifting up.

I'm sure there must have been such sites in Neadertal times but I don't know if this area has ever been excavated or if such a site actually existed in that area ... but it was a very strange think to just happen the way it did.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Now that is intresting. I am druid and i studied shamanism for a long time. im thinking you might be on to something there wood. Perhaps we can take this particualr area of conversation to another median? U2U me im intrested in what mroe you can tell me

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Hey there,

We do obviously have flashlights with us when we go up there, but we never leave them on in case the batteries go down ... we just work with the candlelight and moon (if there is one), so it would not have been reflection from the flashlight. Could the candlelight be responsible do you think ?

The tube that can be seen beside my friend is a pack of rock-salt that we use to purify our circle (not a torch). With this sabbat being at the end of October chances are it was cloudy (I can't honestly remember if there was moonlight that night). Woody

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
The tube that can be seen beside my friend is a pack of rock-salt that we use to purify our circle (not a torch).

Actually I thought that was a tube of Pringles..

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Thanks for that
I could just eat some pringles now, and the shop's all shut

So (she say's trying to take her mind of lovely ... crunchy ... delicious Pringles) do you have any more thoughts on what could have caused the 'orb' and what do you think of the first photo ?

Ner ... it didn't work I still want pringles

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey there guys,

I notice (at the last count), 727 have viewed the pictures but not many have commented or given their opinions ... I'd be really interested to hear what your thoughts are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join