It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fake moon landing nice video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We've been going to the moon since before the first official landing and are still continuing to go to the moon to this day.

The first 'landing' was done by launching a rocket and orbiting a module that contained Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins around the Earth for the duration of the mission. This was done to set a low benchmark of technological capabilities.

The lander and rovers that were filmed on the moon were actually built on the moon by a 'secret space agency'. This group is currently on the moon and Mars and uses 'ufo' technology to travel from Earth to destinations within our solar system.

This sounds like a bunch of nonsense when taken by itself, but I have seen a craft that I believe to be of human origin that could very well do what I am describing.

This is important because of the perceived drive for a New World Order. When the 'rich and powerful' have a New World set up that you will never be able to follow them to, why should they care about fixing this place up? (by 'this place' I mean Earth)

There is a benefit to making yourself seem inadequate to achieve goals no one expects you to be capable of. ie: Choice evolution of the human species on another planet.

PS

I just wanted to add that most all spacesuits look alike. The identity of the person inside the spacesuit is an assumption based on the story surrounding it. The photos of the astronauts on the moon could be stand-ins from the 'secret space agency'.

[edit on 12/7/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This nasa photo is doctored. Two images stitched together

I looked at this image and the two vehicles are the same photographed from different angles. In photoshop with zoom at 66.7% and image brightness and contrast adjusted, this image was stitched together. No vehicle tracks were showing and both are the same vehicle photographed from different angles. There are lunar foot prints that match on both shots from different angles. There is a line under both buggies that match in both angles of the image.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This should be made public- the sooner something like this gets out- the sooner people realize we're being lied and manipulated- the sooner our "government" can falls apart

I'm crossing my fingers.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by WorldShadow

I will disagree with the "cut and paste" job though. In all likelihood everything in those pictures are models. Each rover and astronaut is a duplicate, the only difference is that one of the astronauts' right arms was moved to make the picture look more authentic.

Peace

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Dr Love]

Since there appears to be no tire tracks from either vehicle and the whole thing looks to clean. Possible!. Now look at the tires of both vehicles. you will see the same dark patch in place on the side walls.

Now that is good proof.

You can clearly see a footprint, but zero tire marks= FAKE!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Until somebody finds a good reason why Aldrin + co were filmed orbiting earth lining up our planet through a port hole window, and covering one side partially to make it look "eclipsed", all the comments in this thread arguing for NASA are pretty much hot air!

This film was shot on July 18th, 1969, when they were apparantly (Armstrong's words) 130,000 miles out from Earth. Watch it til the end, and you can clearly see they are in LEO.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think we did land on the moon and there isn't too much evidence to say we didn't.

Also, we have seen UFOs near the moon and we have been there many times--we have been there, seen it, and now we need to move on to bigger and better things.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It is very clear to me that they did not land on the moon. To many things are "not right" to me.
It was a competition with Russia, they had already betten USA at being the first nation to bring a human out to space.

And look at the pictures taken with the camera the the US had with them, it was a Swedish camer.
And the inventor for the camera even said it is impossible to take such good pictures with the camera.....and they even had big suit on, and could not see very good at what they shot at.

And many many more things are wrong....

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forell
reply to post by Squatch

Everything is a coverup and the whole world is in on it? cmon..where does the line go? No matter how many countries go to the moon, they will always be in on "it" with USA? If its like that, you would only believe if you went to the moon yourself? And then we would say that you are in "it" also covering it up. endless conspiracy of bull#. theres nothing in the moon.

Well who is the most powerful and politically influential nation in the world? The USA... and NASA is apart of that USA... and NASA is well the organization that supposedly has the most experience in space. I could go on... sure it makes less powerful nations upset because they're not number one in the "Space Business". So yes... NASA would have the authority to cover up or doctor the photos. I believe.

I like what Russia has going on as far as Mars mission concepts... I actually think it would be cool if Russia took the next step. Lets hope Russia, has some talented movie producers too.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Squatch]

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Squatch]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If we did land on the moon, the vids would have many buildings because of the abundance of leftovers from civilizations on the moon. I think we did go on the moon, but the video they released is fake. They cant let the public know the us was late in arriving

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Squatch

You really think that NASA has all that power all over the world? you begin to sound like someone who just wants to believe so much that the facts dont matter.. First everyone was like " WOW! i cant wait to see when the japanese satelite shows us the secrets in the moon covered up by Nasa..."
And THEN when the pictures came out, and theres nothing there, people are so dissapointed and tangled in conspiracy theories, that they just say "Japan is in on it too!" ?? lol... thats hilarious. but if you really want to believe so much, theres nothing i can say..have a blast.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Forell]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
if that photo of the 2 buggies is suposed to be a NASA un-photoshoped genuine photo then we have the proof that NASA doctors photos.
same buggy just shot at a diffrent angel, the wheels are identical and notheres no mud on the tires of one of the vehicles... theres no water on the moon, remember?
it's light reflecting off the metal wheels from the diffrent angle also look at the 2 bags on the buggies. there identical, creases/wrinkles and all. one bag in on the back of the buggy and the other on the side of the buggy. the 2 seprate buggies obviously shot at diffrent times, since the angle is diffrent and the nauts arms and backpack are positioned diffrently.
no tire tracks or debry flying up from the wheels.

when this picture is opened in photoshop and you reduse the brightness by 50% and increase the contrass by 50% you see how the edited the 2 pictures toghether.

this picture is a fake! and so is NASA. is this what americans like to waist there tax dollors on? photoshop personnel and fake pictures of the moon?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
..and this brings me to another thing that should have crossed your mind..
IF Nasa has all that (claimed) power all over the space agencies of other countries, wouldnt they have the "power" to fake the photos so well that we wouldnt notice it?? They wouldnt be amateurs you know..and some pictures said to be fake, are so amateurish blurred parts of the moon, that dont youd think they could do better?
I dont believe these photoshop claims. They would be better made if that was the case.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Forell

computers where so good back 30 years ago.... and wasnt that many people that could use them well like computer geeks. wich is why this photo is so badly done.

if you zoom in on the sand you can see where they edited it's blured and where it's not its clear/granular.

edit for "look center botom"

[edit on 7-12-2007 by SpaceBits]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Apparently there should be new fly-over photos of the rovers and other stuff left behind on the Moon 35 years ago available next year:

science.nasa.gov...

if the Chinese don't get there first.

NASA seems to be serious about establishing a moon base in the next 15 years (or establishing an 'official' one for those members who think there are bases there already).

My guess is that NASA is afraid the Chinese are going to steal a march on them with the first moon base, and don't want to lose face by coming second.

Let's wait and see.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
it seems easy enough to prove
point the hubble at the moon
take pictures of the landing site
seems simple enough to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancrom

Hubble is too powerful of a telescope to do that. The telephoto lense woldnt be able to focus on the moon

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
After analyzing this picture. I would have to agree that it is fake there are other abnormal anomalies.

Both buggies appear to be identical only in different angles with no tire tracks but are surrounded by footprints.

Different contrast in dirt showing a distinct vertical line. It starts in middle of picture at the bottom and ending kind of between the buggies like the ground was stitched together to form one picture

After zooming in I found Four horizontal foot prints between the buggies off in distance that start and end with no other footprints. They look like black dots but are foot prints with a tiny shadow. Very strange

The mountain to the right in the middle towards the top shows a rock and its shadow if you zoom in you can see more detail. It just seems out of place considering the mountains give a sense of being several miles away yet you can see a close up rock and shadow.

There is a horizontal line scratched in the dirt kind of like if you did that at the beach on wet sand. It starts from left of the picture goes in front of the little white box there with solar panels. Then continues on horizontal to the first buggy stops at front of first buggy skips the other anomaly mentioned earlier of different colored contrast dirt. Next the same line continues and appears behind second buggy horizontally and continues past the second buggy and off to the end and right of the picture. They literally drew a line on the ground where everything was to be positioned into place for the picture! The joining of two pictures was stitched in the middle of the buggies. 100% fake and doctored photo.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This is just garbage. Sorry but this has been debunked to death. Yes we went to the moon. There is proof which is still there and verifiable-The laser reflectors for starters.

I'm sorry but these same inane ideas have been batted around since the eighties and have been explained away IN THE EIGHTIES. I don't understand why we're still talking about it now.

The waving flag?? Thats one of the worst ones. This has been explained to death by scientists, the astronauts who installed the flag, people with common sense, etc...

To suggested it never happened, is horrifically disrespectful to all those who gave their lives and dedicated their careers to NASA for the goal of going into space.

There are real conspiracies that you could be focusing on instead of making one up.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by jfj123]

[edit on 8-12-2007 by jfj123]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Here is another example why we have not been to the moon (at least not the public Apollo missions). After 45s someone from the film crew is picking up something from the surface. They just forgot to give him a space suite

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
This nasa photo is doctored. Two images stitched together

Originally posted by dj05544
This should be made public- the sooner something like this gets out- the sooner people realize we're being lied and manipulated- the sooner our "government" can falls apart

Originally posted by SpaceBits
if that photo of the 2 buggies is suposed to be a NASA un-photoshoped genuine photo then we have the proof that NASA doctors photos.
same buggy just shot at a diffrent angel, the wheels are identical and notheres no mud on the tires of one of the vehicles... theres no water on the moon, remember?

Guys you need to read the thread, it was figured out on page one that this was not a real picture but a "for fun" photoshop job done as part of a website.

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
From the header page from which the image is taken from:

The following images show the fun side of being an Apollo enthusiast. Many of the offerings use Apollo images and scenes as a basis, but with unexpected additions. Other offerings show Apollo images and scenes have been altered or enhanced for artistic purposes. And still others show members of the ALSJ/AFJ team having Apollo-like adventures here on Planet Earth. Enjoy!

Source - Image link is "Fun Pix" on left column then "19 July 2007".

Considering the image is named "granprix.*" I would say that it is an interanlly altered image in jest. Unless you knew this and are enjoying a poke…

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join