It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a society of PLR?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've been very curious about past life regression for a long time and surprisingly found it difficult to find a past life regressor(?) near me. There seems to be no concrete bona fide list that I could reference. I would want to know the details before I went to someone and read a host of testimonials etc.

Is there a society of reputable regressors? Someone here who knows and can put me in touch with someone perhaps? I live in Atlanta, GA just in case someone knows a good person to ask in the dirty south.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well I live in Florida. I do know that their are occultist "groups" out their you can try to get into contact with. I don't know how you would go about doing it though.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
That would be an interesting organization, especially if you could verify the validity of their membership. If it was a rubber stamp approval method I would be sorely disappointed.

Personally, I had to travel from San Francisco to the LA Area to meet with someone who I had multiple people vouch for. I ended up not going through with it, as I was working with meditative techniques for trying it without. I am not sure if the experience was real or not, but it did help identify the source of a phobia, which allowed me to overcome it, so in the end, I got the results that I wanted.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon
That would be an interesting organization, especially if you could verify the validity of their membership. If it was a rubber stamp approval method I would be sorely disappointed.

Personally, I had to travel from San Francisco to the LA Area to meet with someone who I had multiple people vouch for. I ended up not going through with it, as I was working with meditative techniques for trying it without. I am not sure if the experience was real or not, but it did help identify the source of a phobia, which allowed me to overcome it, so in the end, I got the results that I wanted.

thats pretty interesting stuff. you felt you touched a past life that was the source of your phobia and you are now beyond it? wow.

there needs to be some sort of reputable list that goes by region for this sorta thing. everything that i find in georgia seems to be scams. interestingly enough the only one that sounded authentic was word of mouth but it's in tennesee and i don't even know the ladies name. ughh. soo annoying.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

Hey there merryxmas,

Well there's good news and there's bad news

I am a reputable Past-life Regression Therapist ...

1/ I have the necessary paperwork/qualifications ...

2/ Letters after my name ...

(although imho neither of the above really DON'T count for anything in the grand scheme of things).

3/ 10yrs experience ...

4/ Hundreds of satisfied clients (I've never lost one yet)

5/ Developed a technique where my clients are aware throughout (no false memory implants) ...

6/ I became a PLR Therapist after experiencing my own spontaneous PL memories (this is why I developed the above technique, so that my clients could experience at the same level I did myself).

7/ My prices are flexible so that my therapy is available to ALL whatever their finacial circumstances.

The bad news is ... I live in North Yorkshire, England

However, I made a couple of posts on an ATS thread yesterday called;

'I'M HAVING PAST-LIFE REGRESSION' (I'll try and find the link for you)

I provide some useful info about how to find the right therapist + provide a couple of case-histories and the benefits that resulted from the sessions etc.

WOODY

[edit on 7-12-2007 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ok merryxmas this link will hopefully work;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
thats pretty interesting stuff. you felt you touched a past life that was the source of your phobia and you are now beyond it? wow.

To summarize, I was having a problem with enclosed spaces (claustraphobia). I was repeatedly having nightmares of being buried alive, which caused me to wake up screaming. It started to get worse when I became stressed. During my "regression", I gave myself the hypothesis that the dreams were past life memories, and ended up having a fully detailed "dream" on what led up to the event.

For some reason, understanding what happened to be then and why it happened made the problem disappear literally overnight. Haven't had a problem since then (and that was 10 or so years ago).

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Is there a society of reputable regressors? Someone here who knows and can put me in touch with someone perhaps? I live in Atlanta, GA just in case someone knows a good person to ask in the dirty south.

Any reasonable hypnotist has absolutely no problems with regressions (past life included). I assume finding a hypnotist near you is way easier that finding some PLR "organisation".

-Chris

[edit on 7/12/0707 by ChrisDeemian]

top topics

join