It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who's got the coolest username on these forums?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

That just put me into a serious fit of laughter!

I don't know too many people on here, but the ones I have gotten to know are pretty cool.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've been here for over 2 years, and have never once thought that I should have came up with a better name. Which normally is the case for me. When I first came across ATS, I was signing up before I could count to three. I gave my name no consideration, and just plugged in the first thing that came to mind. At the time, "chissler" was something I was using online from time to time. Looking back, I'm satisfied. Most times I register as "Chissler", and I don't like that. It was probably by accident that I did not capitalize the C, but it was a good one.

As for thoughts on other ones, SkepticOverlord definitely has the best. Considering who he is, and what we do here.. the "Skeptic" and the "Overlord" just goes together nicely. Very powerful name.

Another one I like is "UK Wizard". When I first signed up, he had an avatar that fit perfect. Very strong and symbolic.

Thinking out loud, and trying to think of a few others that come to mind.

Duzey, EnronOutrunHomerun, ZeddicusZulZorander, cmdrkeenkid, Dr Love, The Vagabond, and kinglizard.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valdimer

That just put me into a serious fit of laughter!

Glad I could add a little comedy to your evening, I just hope AD doesn't take it the wrong way.:shk:

Also, what chissler said about SkepticOverlord is spot on.
Did he know the position he would hold when he chose the name

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I must have the worst user name here by far. I had a BUNCH of usernames coming in an out of my head when I was registering that i just typed BUNCH and settle the matter.

I think the coolest names that I've seen are Major Malfunction, don't taze me bro, Access Denied.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i'm quite fond of my name actually...

majormalfunction is cool too though..

oh yea i'm diggn madnessinmysoul as well.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i also like the name harlem hottie...
thats a cool one....

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yea... I'll have to follow some other people and say, that I have the best name on ATS

May the Schwartz be with you!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I chose my username before joining the ATS. We were driving back to Nevada from our sons funeral in Washington State. When we finally reached our gravel mountain road it was late at night and pitch black. No moon or any city lights. We knew we had to turn to the right sooner or later, but the weariness and saddness was overwhelming. It was like the blind leading the blind. I had no clue where the turn-off was and didn't really care. Out of the pitch blackness came a star from over the mountain. It was a brilliant light and came, within 500 feet of us and stopped. My husband continued robotic-like driving, until we were right under the star. At that point we could see our road to the right. It lit up the gravel road all the way. When we reached our home the star twinkled and just went away. I know some of you won't believe this and think it was just our imaginations. Maybe it was, I don't know? But something helped us get home on that awful night. MountainStar

Almost forgot....... I'm kinda partial to my username.

[edit on 12/6/2007 by MountainStar]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think Mirthful Me and DontTreadOnMe are both very catchy names. I also like Kinglizard's name

I didn't even think of looking for a cool name when I signed up. I wouldn't try to change it now...everybody knows me as Jen

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Now theres a lady with some serious good taste.

Cheque is in the post for DG and AD.

Now, my vote for the 2 sexiest women on ATS, (see above).

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Cool as in cool daddy

yours has to be up there mojo4sale

I thought when I first saw your name, like you were saying "I`ve got soooo much mojo I can afford to sell some".

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Now, my vote for the 2 sexiest women on ATS, (see above).

I`m definitely not going to get involved in a dispute on that,I will be brave enough however and say,if avarta`s were the contest,well I`d be the frog.

G`day Jen

[edit on 7-12-2007 by gps777]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

The 'mojo' is for sale, but only to a select few, you are now counted amongst the priviliged.

Use it wisely my son.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

I promise I will

(Puts little finger to corner of mouth)

"Yes Mr Powers I know your secret ,Just wait for the next story comp" BWWaaBWWaaBWWaaa!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Mojo:

Ok, in Spanish, this is a light sauce consisting of oil, garlic, and lime.

It is also a drink: Mojito (little drink)

It is also a good luck African charm.(Voodoo)

Tell me once and for all- which one of these are you???

Which one do you sell???

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Wow! Where do I go with this? I have a cool username..tightly crossed legs..ROFLMAO..ad you have no idea..really..and I have been voted as sexy.
MY MY MY...I Love this thread...
Still laughing...
AccessDenied..or is it...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Access Denied.

I like that one.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thanks DG..I picked my name because of my real life issues.Needing "permission" to do stuff.The fact that it is a computer term as well, I thought it fit perfectly.
I would have to say another one of my Favorite usernames..is..
SimiusDei.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Chissler?

Just out of curiosity, why/how did you pick your name?

I always thought your name was cool!! Reminds me of someone with a determined look in their eyes with a chissel in one hand, cracking away at the 'stones of disinformation' looking for 'truth'.

Am I close?

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
"Cool Hand" would have my vote if it wasn't actually in all capital letters.

Cool Hand Luke is one of my favorite movies of all time. I always thought that was a pretty cool name for him to have, and same goes for whoever wanted to hijack it.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah...what does mojo mean anyway? I have no idea.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join