It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Correspondant Running Adds in Mexico, Bolivia, Nicrauragua??!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I just stumbled upon this along with some other cool videos. Ross says there was a Fox News Commentator making slandering "hit pieces" in favor of the right wing, America friendly candidate.

The left wing candidate won by over a million votes, even with the voting fraud, but his claims were dismissed, as we've seen in previous elections in the United States.

We cannot allow this to happen any longer.

Pretty interesting video. Widespread voting corruption and media manipulation techniques.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I want people to take a look at this video and compare the coincidences between their elections and ours. It's quite scary, if you watch the whole way through. It's a mirror image of what has supposedly happened the last 2 elections here in America.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
there is not much people can do

and alas as long as their standard of living is still good

you will never get a vocal enough majority to speak up IMO

there is so much fraud and corruption (conspiracy) in politics and alot of other organizations but it has been like this so long that our standard of living and that of most nations depend on these relationships

most people say they search for truth, but i think they believe it will be an enjoyable search, the truth is very tuff medicine to swallow sometimes (heart wrenching stuff some times as well) , and the deeper you search, the wierder and more uncertain some long held beliefs may become. it is addictive and challenging but i looked at a few of the topics you have started and you have done some good work, look forward to reading your future posts.

new topics

join