It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Bless and Merry Christmas ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
As we approach the Christmas season, I want to take a moment and wish all of my ATS Family and Friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR...

This is the time of year that I usually get very busy at work and have little personal time, so I may not be as active as usual and wanted to make sure I wished you all the most wonderful of seasons...

I have been blessed this year and have much to be thankful for, not the least of which is my relationships, friends and family here at ATS.

So, may God Bless you all, your dinners be exquisite, your presents bright and glittery, your health perfect and most of all, your friends many...

Semper

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

And now that we know Sempor gets busy this time of year, as CTers, we can figure out what that means. Who really has a busy December? Who has to work overtime in this merry month?

OK, come clean my friend. Admit that you work with elves and own exotic animals.

The best to each and all!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
As we approach the Christmas season, I want to take a moment and wish all of my ATS Family and Friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR...

This is the time of year that I usually get very busy at work and have little personal time, so I may not be as active as usual and wanted to make sure I wished you all the most wonderful of seasons...

I have been blessed this year and have much to be thankful for, not the least of which is my relationships, friends and family here at ATS.

So, may God Bless you all, your dinners be exquisite, your presents bright and glittery, your health perfect and most of all, your friends many...

Semper

Hi Semperfortis/

What wonderful choice of words from a well respected member of ATS.
I too wish all members here on ATS a very Merry Christmas and many happy days to come....
Take lots of care Semper, and do what you best do.
Fight crime all the way!
Stay Safe!

Truly, ATS is a wonderful site and I am very happy that I have been be a part of it for so long ...
Wishing you Semp, and all of your family and friends a truly Merry Christmas....
helen

Take lots of care Semper, and do what you best do.
Fight crime all the way!
Stay Safe!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Absolutely, Semper

Seasons Greets to all ATS'ers round the world...

Wishing the very best to you all and those you love, and a fantastic 2008...

Lets keep on doin what we do the best here folks
Fight the garbage they try to shove down our throats everyday...

Peace

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Merry Christmas Semper, and a Merry Christams to ATS as well! I hope every one has a wonderful holiday filled with family and joy. Don't forget what the season is all about now, help out your fellow man! Peace and good will to all!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
X-MAS, is a wiccan celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Ya know... if you don't want to take part in the well wishing going on in this thread, then please, just ignore it and go on your way.

Merry Christmas Everyone, I hope you all is well for you.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava
X-MAS, is a wiccan celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: Tis true, no one ever celebrated it before 1954. Wiccans invented it. Wicca started in 1954, ergo, it is a Wiccan holiday not celebrated before 1954.

I think, Drzava, you'll find that nearly every religion that had a concept of the Winter Solstice celebrated X-Mas in some form or another, dating long before religions even had names.

I myself enjoy wishing people a Happy Hannachrismaquanzikah, the bestest holiday in the whole world.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Semp!
Thank you for the wonderful wishes for our family here on ATS.
Listen my friend. Have a wonderful holiday.
You stay safe out there.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well then...Woohoo! I'm wiccan. too cool.
Merry Christmas Semper!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Merry Christmas Semper, and to all ats/bts also...

may your xmas be a spectacular and your new year be bountiful

merry meet, and merry thee part..

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thankyou Semper for your kinds words that spark the Holi-days in the right direction here at ATS. Stop in when you can, we will hang a stocking for you!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Right back at you mate, Merry Christmas to all a fine member on ATS.

I think we all get a little hot under the collar and worry and stress about our crazy world.

Christmas is time to kick back with a few cleansing ales, nibble on some prawns (Fellow Aussies will get that) and forget about our cares.

I hope all member, all around the world, have a smashing break.

Cheers,

Ben

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to everyone at ATS/BTS.

My life has been made richer because of you all.

XXXOOOXXXOOOXXX,
Marilyn

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Isn't it a bit too early to make a thread like this?

Anyways, happy holidays....

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thank you Semper.

Merry Christmas to you and all.

My thoughts and prayers go out for those also who can not be merry I know a few as well, brought by a loss or tragedies of this world,may they soon find comfort.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

Happy Holidays to you to Semper!

I can't help it. Wal Mart and Macy's have me conditioned to not say Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Merry Christmas Everyone!

You know, it's only once a year, and I really want to enjoy every minute of this festivity. And yeah, be it too early or late, once it's December, that feels, smells & tastes like Christmas

So,...... Happy Holidays!

[edit on 6-12-2007 by searching_for_truth]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, Kwanzaa, Solstice, and any other holidays folks have, may the time find you well and may you begin the year on good footing.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Merry Christamas and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year to all of you.

Stay safe out there, Semper, and I still owe you the Killians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join