It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Oreilly....A Democrat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hello All,

Could it be possible that Fox News is a gimmick portraying to be pro Republican with the purpose of generating anti-Republican sentimente?

Or are Republicans just loud, obnoxious and unprofessional?

I don't think so. We are all human and being a Republican does not make you loud, obnoxious and unprofessional. Nor does a loud, obnoxious and unprofessional person land as an anchor on a news channel. Well I mean in professional news that is.

But how is it that a dumb butt like me can see that there are no news outlets in the media trying to inform the public?

Am I just more clever that I look? Or is it intentional?

Could Fox news be 95% run and influenced by the Democrats? Could Fox news want me to hate Bill Oreilly?

Take a look at this vid and ask your self if CNN and Fox are possibly playing the same game that Stewart and Colbert are playing?

I don't know who we are voting for anymore so I'm just going to work hard, live the best I can and hope for the best. I'm not going to play the hate game no matter how hard the work at it.

Pleas tell me what you think.

Izarith.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
if you really want to get confused, check this video out!

What the heck happened to that guy!? It's amazing to see how much he's changed, but i imagine hasn't changed at all really. All actors can do this.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Hello Scientist,

Jesus Christopher Walken!!!! Man thank you for posting that vid!!!.......

The scary thing is I'm less confused now.....

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello All,

Could it be possible that Fox News is a gimmick portraying to be pro Republican with the purpose of generating anti-Republican sentimente?

Or are Republicans just loud, obnoxious and unprofessional?

No, I think he's just a republican with an audience.

To the bolded: In the words of David Cross No, not all republicans are loud, obnoxious and unprofessional, "just the ones they choose to represent them are."

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't think the fact he covered JFK alternative theories is really significant, from the looks of it, that wasn't his own show, so he was probably just being told what to say, and based on what would sell/bring in viewers at the time.

And if that theory is correct, I could extend it to say it just shows more of the character people like to portray him as, not really caring about real journalism, just doing whatever it takes to get paid/viewers.

An interesting one to watch on youtube is his interview on 60 minutes. On that they talk about some of his views.

Pro-Abortion
Anti-Gun Rights
Pro-Gay Marriage (or civil partnership)
Pro-Gay Adoptions

I forget if there were others, but the point made in the video is that these are not really in line with the Republican party line. He claims to be an independent (although they mention he is a registered Republican)

Parts 1&2

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join