It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad - Prophet or Profiteer of God?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You know what, I've never seen such vile hatred spewed in my life as what I have seen on this thread...
:shk: Ridiculous..

[edit on 14-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
kangjia57 :shk: you have my pity. There is no use even trying to have a civilized conversation with you.

Out.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Palestinians are more threatening to each other than Israel. It is a documented fact that more Palestinians will die at the hands of another Palestinian than an Israeli. Palestinians are at war with each other, of course they're going to be at war with Israel. They can't even figure themselves out, much less have a country of their own. They just like to parade Israel as the enemy and outlet of their own failures.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
why is it illigal to be gay in islam

becuase i heard they kill u by law if u r gay

i think i once read that it says in the quran that if a man sleeps with another man as he would with a women he must be put to death

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
FlyersFan

kangjia57 you have my pity. There is no use even trying to have a civilized conversation with you.

Or you mean you cant answer back on my last post?

civilized?
You tried,maybe next time matey...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Reply to laiguana

Palestinians are more threatening to each other than Israel. It is a documented fact that more Palestinians will die at the hands of another Palestinian than an Israeli. Palestinians are at war with each other, of course they're going to be at war with Israel. They can't even figure themselves out, much less have a country of their own. They just like to parade Israel as the enemy and outlet of their own failures.

Israel caused all the problems matey!

Very simple solution which is even better than fighting and dealing over lands.

How about shifting Jews back to Germany? I am sure they can get along with Germans.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
There is no use even trying to have a civilized conversation with you.
Or you mean you cant answer back on my last post?

No. I mean exactly what I said. You can't carry on a civilized conversation so there is nothing left to discuss. Oh .. and there wasn't anything in your last post 'to answer'. It was all just childish rhetoric and tossing around of garbage about 'a** licking'. Rather immature stuff ... nothing of substance ... and nothing to have a conversation with.

Come back when you graduate high school. (or not
)

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Reply to FlyersFan

No. I mean exactly what I said. You can't carry on a civilized conversation so there is nothing left to discuss. Oh .. and there wasn't anything in your last post 'to answer'. It was all just childish rhetoric and tossing around of garbage about 'a** licking'. Rather immature stuff ... nothing of substance ... and nothing to have a conversation with.

Nice one matey! I like the way you dodge discussions.when you cant debate than you pick on little things and use it to chicken run…i normally dont use childish words but i noticed people like you only understand that language.

Come back when you graduate high school. (or not )

How about come back when you can debate matey!

Owned?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
Reply to laiguana

They just like to parade Israel as the enemy and outlet of their own failures.

Israel caused all the problems matey!

I was actually hoping to see a more thorough response, but I won't have to say much because your statement only proved my point.

As far as the Palestinians go, many of us can only hope that some day they will stop killing each other and hating everyone in the world, particularly Israel, so that perhaps they will rise above their barbaric standards and will consider having diplomatic relations with Israel and other nations, but until then, they don't stand a chance at having their own country and Israel will always win.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Reply to laiguana

As far as the Palestinians go, many of us can only hope that some day they will stop killing each other and hating everyone in the world, particularly Israel, so that perhaps they will rise above their barbaric standards and will consider having diplomatic relations with Israel and other nations, but until then, they don't stand a chance at having their own country and Israel will always win.

What in the world makes you think Israel will win?
It couldn’t even get rid of little resistance group hezbullah matey.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

So what would you say to that ^^??

Imagine Israel fighting the whole ME matey!

The question is will it exist if that happened?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

Well Israel has the ethical barriers that would prevent it from targeting civilian populations, unlike Hezbollah. Israel would win any direct battle with Hezbollah with ease, however, Hezbollah, like all other terrorist groups, hide within civilian populations and if Israel dared fired on them, it would be looked down upon by the global community. Plus, there's still much stigma attached to Israel due to it's support and alliance with the United States.
On your other point, Israel did fight a war between several Islamic nations: Egypt, Jordan, and Syria, with the support of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Algeria's armed forces...and defeated them in a matter of six days. So I don't quite understand exactly what you're trying to convey by making up silly scenarios... Don't you think it's a little pathetic that these prominent Islamic nations were so easily defeated by a small nation like Israel? Seems like if there were a god, he was surely supporting Israel. It also looks like Israel serves as a weapon against evil.

Unfortunately this thread has strayed from the original subject...I just had to stop by one last time.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Reply to laiguana

On your other point, Israel did fight a war between several Islamic nations: Egypt, Jordan, and Syria, with the support of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Algeria's armed forces...and defeated them in a matter of six days

I am tryna say that the Muslim nations are not the same as they were when they got defeated in 6 days. Even a little resistance group can put up a strong fight with Israel.

Look at US now still stuck in Iraq and lost thousands,still stuck in Afghanistan and dragging on matey.Israel couldn’t stop hamas forming its own government in its backyard. These Chinese and Russians keep supporting Iran which supports resistance groups with weapons which are a very big pain for Israel.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

And don't forget it will happen again soon!

Fascinatingly, the exact coalition was foretold over 2,500 years ago regarding what nations would be against Israel once it became a nation again in 1948. As soon as Turkey (a country consisting of a 95-99% Muslim population) joins this coalition, watch for these nations to attack Israel. Of course they will be defeated in spite of their vast numbers. Watch for it. Also watch for the ruin of Damascus. Not sure what is next in the timeline: The rapture or these wars but we're close.

I can't possibly believe the current set up in the Middle East is coincidental. The rebirth of Israel in 1948 was prophesied to the year in the Bible, it was to be reborn in one day (this happened on May 15, 1948), and was to immediately be surrounded by enemies (watching the nightly news tells us this is true). Even the pope himself is telling Turkey to join the Arab League instead of E.U. Things are about to get really interesting!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I have a question for you. No hidden agenda but an honest attempt to figure out something. I know not all Muslims believe in Al Mahdi but what are your beliefs concerning him? The president of Iran already stated openly he is preparing the way for the arrival of the Mahdi. Not sure if this is correct but this is what I've been told by some Muslims (although it isn't a universally accepted doctrine as it is written in the Hadiths and not the Koran):

The Al Mahdi will:
Appear when the earth is in chaos due to war and distress.
He will come to rule the world with a one world government.
His reign will last seven years (some translations differ as to the length).
He will set up Islam as the one-world religion.
He will force all to convert to Islam or destroy them.

I'm curious because the Antichrist according to Christianity will:
Appear when the earth is in total chaos due to war and distress.
He will head a one world government.
His reign will last seven years.
He will endorse a one world religion.
He will force all to convert or die.

It is interesting to note that Christianity warns of this person that seems to fit some Muslim prophecies. In essence, Jesus warns us to not be persuaded by this individual and his government or religion while some Islamic sects claim he is on the side of good.

So what are your thoughts? Again, I know it is not Islamic dogma but several governmental leaders are honestly hoping and preparing for what they believe to be his imminent arrival.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Firstly, im sorry if my English is bad

I finished read this thread from the first page till last,
in my opinion: Hey, don't you realized what are you talking about?

What you are talking about, is not trying to find solution, find the answer, or share the opinion ... sadly to say, its not educated.

Yea, theres still a good question/answer but the rest is only a trash
I definitely believe all religions such as Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, Islam, Jew, and etc are telling about the good things; telling about peace on earth, love mankind, god to believe, heaven for your soul, and hell for your retard

But why you put all of this things in a scumbag
Religion is beautiful, god is almighty, but you don't get a meaning of it ... at all
You just like a death-poor-soldier who fighting for a can-of-rubbish ... ridiculous

Why dont you stop talking about this bull#, which im pretty sure didn't write on your holly book (Al'quran, Bible, etc)

Open your Holly book and spread peace to the word, without attack each other ... accept the different
smile to each other, start from your self

There is/are no wrong with the religions and their holly book ...
but the peoples ... so, hey are u on the line?

Im sorry about my English and grammar, at least im trying
Hey, what about global warming, poor children, hunger, earthquake, tsunami
what about your kids and your family?

-me-
-it just me-

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
for me all believe systems are the same with the same intro and the same ending, i personally believe in 1 thing that is a universal life force... no person no icon no book just 1 force actually 2 "dark and light" movie starwars is a good example.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Muhammad failed a very silly test indeed,
In Bukhari vol. IV:546, when asked why a child will resemble but one parent and not the other he proclaimed that, inspired by a revelation of Gabriel, a child shall look like which ever parent reaches sexual climax first, of course genetics and DNA disprove this adsurb claim.

The Hadiths are full of fun and good sources to question the integrity of his Prophet status. The Koran is just as fun, citing many scientific,mathatical(One bit creation took 6 days, then another it took 8?) and a whole load of odd stuff.

He didn't follow the rules he imposed, number of wives for example.
Shame so many people are bound to such ignorance.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i will try to answer each question in a fair and correct way !

lets begin !

Was Muhammad a real Prophet of God or using the name of God to forward his political and military ambitions?

yes ! muhammad is the prophet of god ! and no for using the name of god to forward his political and military ambitions ! he used the name of god to forward our religon "Islam" to the other countries ! as for political and military ambitions well thats another story ! and im up for it but leave that for later

Are all Muslims potential extremists?
thats a big NO for that ! not all of us ! and the extremists are few numbers ! from which they do crazy things ! for example :

islam forbidend terrorist attacks on civilians in any way ! like Muhammad (PBUH) before going into a city to take it over he said do not kill the women and children and elder ppl ! so they say that osama bin ladin is the one behind 9\11 and that osama bin ladin is a pure muslim (there is no such pure muslim but just wanted to say that by the means of that he follows islam all the way) well he wouldnt kill all those ppl in the WTC's ! becuz they were inoccent and had nothing to do with everything ! its another conspiracy about this ! and aslo im up for it but for later

Does the Qur'an promote peace or war in the name of God?

of course ! we call it JIHAD ! ppl altered that word to being a terrorist ! but we promote war in the name of god only if our country was stolen by another country well then we promote that in the name of god ! we do not make wars over nothing ! like wats happening right now (Iraq , Afghanistan....etc)

Was the Prophet Muhammad a noble and honourable man or a war mongering dictator with a fetish for children?

dude this is so wrong and so harmfull ! i cant blame u cuz u dont know those things ! but dude plz dont say that about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and yes he was a noble man and he never meant any harm to anyone ! there hundreds or story's that show u how mercifull and loving he was

Is it a lack of education and economic growth in some Islamic states which leads to constant protests and riots or simply a flaw within the teachings of Muhammad?

well muhammad forwarded gods words to us ! and god is perfect so there cant be any flaws in his words ! thats the simplest questions ! as for riots and protests will thats up to how ppl think !

Are Muslims justified by taking a defensive stance over every little insult to their Prophet?

Yes and 100% yes ! he our prophet and the same way we respect ur religon respect ours ! we never say anything about jesus and so go on and in return u guys say bad things about our beloved Prophet Muhammad ! even u guys i guess in the forbe's magazine said that in the 100 most famous ppl , Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was #1

Should Islam be modernised and adapt to Western Culture if Muslims themselves wish to integrate into our Countries?

well u said it ur self at first ! u mentiond islam as one of the bigest religons out there ! so ya it should since christianity is all over so should ours

i hope i answered ur questions ! and made a clear view for everything
i was more than happy to write those down for u ! so for more questions im here for u bro

and one last thing i mean no disrespect to anyone

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
In Western culture, freedom of speech is considered to be a God given right, and that includes the ability to make fun of anyone, God, Jesus Christ, George Washington, and including Muhammad. If Muhammad is truly such a great person, then surely he could take a joke, and would not be upset if people make fun of him. Surely his legacy will persevere over those who poke fun at him.

In the West, Humility is considered to be a very important viirtue, and being able to take a joke at ones expense is, or at least used to be, a critical test of good character. Not being able to laugh at yourself and your beliefs, and your heroes and or prophets, is considered to be a clear sign of a character flaw.

When a teacher is jailed for allowing a child to name his teddy bear Muhammad, the Western World looks at the Muslim world, and many of us see a flawed culture. Muslim insistence that Muhammad be given special rights, special sacred respect that we do not give our own great men is insult to our ways and our beliefs.

What you want is to wall off our rights to freedom of speech under the concept of Political Correctness. As far as I am concerned, Political Correctness is the greatest invention of the devil, just above hypocrisy and arrogance, vices that should not be tolerated.

If Muslims must insist on living by their own beliefs, and protest when Westerner's practice their sacred rights to do things such as make fun of Muhammad, then they should not live in the Western world. If you can not abide by our cultural beliefs, then move back to the Muslim world.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

What you Kangjia57 and most Muslims and Arabs seem to be unaware of, is that people have been recording history since the beginning of mankind. When one researches the history of the Middle East, all accounts from every available source are in concurrence, with the exception of the modern day Muslims and Arabs, who have fabricated an entire history that never in fact happened. This has originated from their hatred of Israel.

Please Note: The terms B.C. (Before Christ or Before the Christian Era) and A.D.("Anno Domini" Latin for "In the Year of Our Lord") have been replaced with B.C.E (Before the Common Era, or Christian, Era) and C.E. (the Common Era)

There has never been a civilization or a nation referred to as "Palestine" and the very notion of a "Palestinian Arab nation" having ancient attachments to the Holy Land going back to time immemorial is one of the biggest hoaxes ever perpetrated upon the world! There is not, nor has there ever been, a distinct "Palestinian" culture or language. Further, there has never been a Palestinian state governed BY Arab Palestinians in history, nor was there ever a serious Arab-Palestinian national movement until 1964... three years BEFORE the Arabs of "Palestine" lost the West Bank [Judea and Samaria] and Gaza as a result of the 1967 Six-Day War (which the Arabs started). Even the so-called leader of the "Palestinian" people, Yasser Arafat, is EGYPTIAN! In short, the so-called Arab "Palestinians" are a manufactured people...a people with no history and no authenticity... whose sole purpose for existence is to destroy the Jewish State!

Israel first became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years before the rise of Islam! Seven hundred and twenty-six years later in 586 B.C.E. these first ancient Jews in the Land of Israel [Judea] were overrun and Israel's First Jewish Temple (on Jerusalem's Old City Temple Mount) was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar, king of ancient Babylon. Many of the Jews were killed or expelled; however many were allowed to remain. These Jews along with their progeny and other Jews who would resettle over the next 500 years, rebuilt the Nation of Israel and also a Second Temple in Jerusalem upon the Temple Mount. Thus the claim that Jews suddenly
appeared fifty years ago right after the Holocaust and drove out the Arabs is preposterous!

Then in 70 C.E. (nearly 2000 years ago), it was the Roman Empire's turn to march through ancient Israel and destroy the SECOND Jewish Temple, slaughtering or driving out much of its Jewish population. Many Jews left on their own because conditions for life were made unbearable in many respects... yet thousands upon thousands stayed and rebelled on for centuries in order to once again rebuild a Jewish Nation in this Holy Land.

Over 3250 years, various Peoples, Religions and Empires marched through Jerusalem, Israel's ancient capital. The region was successively ruled by the Hebrews [Jews], Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Maccabeans, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Egyptians, the Crusaders, Mamelukes, the Turks (who indifferently governed the backward, neglected territory from the 16th century until the British drove them out during World War I) and then once again by the Jews in 1948. None bothered, nor were they in the least bit inclined, to build a
Nation of their own... EXCEPT the Jews!

Continues...............

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join