Muhammad - Prophet or Profiteer of God?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Reply to babloyi

Alright, I acknowledge that if a person takes your approach to reading the Quran, it can be interpreted for whatever they want it to.

You cant blame blueorder,hes very anti-Islamic and will interpret everything in a negative way.He keeps asking the same type of questions again and again and again…with a different twist......

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
It doesn't belong to you.

I object to your use of "you" in reply to a member who may have identified themselves willingly as an adherant of Judaism, or of a Jewish/Semitic ethnic origin.

Clearly no one here is representing the Government of Israel.

So please do not act like it, if its' offensive to me, it has to be a slap in the face to them.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

if you are a girl and a daughter of an extremist muslim and refuse to wear your hijab/head scarf and your dad or brothers find out by following you around and spying on you when you leave the house--------then if you wont cave in to threats and assaults then dad and brothers sometimes feel its their duty to perform an honour murder---------even though according to anisa ali head of united muslims of canada this is not found in the qu'ran but is rather considerd to be just a cultural phenomenon.recent news in canada ----57 year old muhammad parvaz accused of murdering his 16 year old daughter(who hated living with her family because of the abuse she suffered according to friends at school)---------medical exam finds her neck "compressed"

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Go take offence.

Report me for the post.

If the best you can do in a debate is take offence at the word "you" then clearly my work here is done.:-)

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Odium

you say---------the land doesnt belong to you (jews?)-------Yahvah says:the land -----------is Mine;you(israelites)are but aliens and sojourners with Me.leviticus 25:23.------------------------the book of judges1:1now it came about after the death of joshua that the sons of israel inquired of Yahvah ,saying,who shall go up first for us against the canaanites,to fight against them?Yahvah answers,judah shall go up;behold, I have given THE LAND into his hand-------------then the sons of judah fought against jerusalem and captured it---------------and struck it with the edge of the sword and set the city on fire (thus getting rid of those squatters of that time) approximately 1330 bce.i dont know what greater authority you can go by than The Creator G-D saying that the land is given to judah--------allah the un or britain or my imagination is not my G-D.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

thanks runetang-----------i was born of jewish secular parents in england 1947------i am used to the abuse the brits can dish out--------first day of school 5/6 years old beaten by the kids and the school principal (with a bamboo cane) still have the scars on my back----------i hated that country with a passion back then---------we left in 1954------never ever want to return to such an anti semitic place again------and you are right about this present jewish government in israel--------the weakness and treachery (against the jewish people) of olmerts kadima invites attack just as surely as neville chamberlains weakness invited hitler to start ww2

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Reply to yahn goodney and Dark_Ace

HONOUR KILLINGS IS NOT ALLOWED IN ISLAM.
CULTURAL PRACTICES HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM.

You guys understand the two statements above or do I have to explain in details?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

if we jews give Yahvahs land away to those that are not authorized by G-D to live there then we shall have peace ?---------no--------------not only do i not believe you------ you guys murder each other as per recent examples in algeria 67------- muslims murdered by extremist muslims that want to take over the government--------the example just given in this thread of an extremist muslim murdering his 16 year old daughter in a so called honour killing/murder because she's not interested in your religion and then there's the matter of what G-D told us in numbers 33:55 if you(israelites) do not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you,then it shall come about that those whom you let remain of them will be as pricks in your eyes and as thorns in your sides and they will trouble you in the land in which you live and as I PLAN TO DO TO THEM,so will I also do to you.our weak rebellious government refuses to obey G-D so we are getting ourselves into needless troubles----------and when Messiah returns what He plans to do to is exterminate judahs enemies in HIS land------zechariah 14:12-15 ------joel 3--------revelation14:17-20 a river of blood of G-Ds enemies flowing out from the area of jerusalem for 200 miles at a depth of up to a horses bridle--------sorry i sooner be on the wining team than follow you guys to your end.those that survive will go to jerusalem every year there after and keep the feast of tabernacles with us.zechariah 14:16

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
you clam to you about the Muslims.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Reply to yahn goodney

if we jews give Yahvahs land away to those that are not authorized by G-D to live there then we shall have peace ?---------no--------------not only do i not believe you------ you guys murder each other as per recent examples in algeria 67------- muslims murdered by extremist muslims that want to take over the government--------the example just given in this thread of an extremist muslim murdering his 16 year old daughter in a so called honour killing/murder because she's not interested in your religion and then there's the matter of what G-D told us in numbers 33:55 if you(israelites) do not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you,then it shall come about that those whom you let remain of them will be as pricks in your eyes and as thorns in your sides and they will trouble you in the land in which you live and as I PLAN TO DO TO THEM,so will I also do to you.our weak rebellious government refuses to obey G-D so we are getting ourselves into needless troubles----------and when Messiah returns what He plans to do to is exterminate judahs enemies in HIS land------zechariah 14:12-15 ------joel 3--------revelation14:17-20 a river of blood of G-Ds enemies flowing out from the area of jerusalem for 200 miles at a depth of up to a horses bridle--------sorry i sooner be on the wining team than follow you guys to your end.those that survive will go to jerusalem every year there after and keep the feast of tabernacles with us.zechariah 14:16

Keep dreaming matey!

If you guys wana keep dying with suicide bombers blowing everything up and katusha rockets raining in than keep doing what you are doing.

Palestine don’t get the land back than there will be no PEACE!

How long will Israel survive with enemies all around (hamas,hezbullah,Iran)? Your dreams of Israeli extensions will never come true matey.

feast of tabernacles? Not when suicide bombers will be sitting next to you in restaurants and bars.

Than you can tell Mr yahvah and Mr zecharian that this is PIECES NOT PEACE matey!!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
Palestine don’t get the land back than there will be no PEACE!

:shk: Israel could hand land to the 'Palestinians' with a big red bow on it and the 'Palestinians' would still want every Jew on the planet dead. Radical Muslims killing innocent Jews really has nothing to do with Palestinians getting land. It is all about the backwards Muslim societies using the Jews (and Westerners) as SCAPEGOATS and as objects of hate so that the Muslims won't be looking at their own pathetic situation in the world. As long as the Imams and the Saudi Royals (etc etc) can keep the Muslims attention and hate focused on the Jews, then they can keep the muslim people from noticing that their own lives stink.

It's all about those in charge of Muslims keeping the Muslims in line.

How long will Israel survive with enemies all around (hamas,hezbullah,Iran)?

At least you admit they are enemies of the soverign state of Israel and the Jews ... and you aren't trying to pretend that they are anything else but terrorists.

[edit on 12/13/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I hate to admit it, but your analysis there is spot on, FF. The only complain I have is using that link of yours as a source of information... it's not exactly the most balanced of sources. But it's probably a good source for the very same mistranslations/misinterpretations that extremists with an axe to grind use as justification for their violent and murderous attitudes.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Reply to Flyerfan

Israel could hand land to the 'Palestinians' with a big red bow on it and the 'Palestinians' would still want every Jew on the planet dead.

OK have the Israelis gave the land back? No I cant see anything given back yet matey!
How about Israelis give the land back than we will see if theres PEACE or NO PEACE. Don’t start making up BS when Israelis have not done anything towards PEACE.

Radical Muslims killing innocent Jews really has nothing to do with Palestinians getting land. It is all about the backwards Muslim societies using the Jews (and Westerners) as SCAPEGOATS and as objects of hate so that the Muslims won't be looking at their own pathetic situation in the world.

Yes of course it does when tanks,apaches and jets fire away,not killing dozens but hundreds and thousands of civillians matey!
Palestinains voted hamas.Does that make them all terrorist?
If Muslims are backwards than how are jews forwards?
The west and the jews put Muslims in the situations they are in matey.

As long as the Imams and the Saudi Royals (etc etc) can keep the Muslims attention and hate focused on the Jews, then they can keep the muslim people from noticing that their own lives stink.

You claim that the Saudi royals and imams make and support terrorists.Than you also work along with them to get oil.Doesnt make sense to me matey.
I always thought to myself, major terrorists and major funding always comes from Saudi.But Saudi never gets attacked.WHY? Because of freekin OIL matey!!!OILLLLL matey!

At least you admit they are enemies of the soverign state of Israel and the Jews ... and you aren't trying to pretend that they are anything else but terrorists.

Yes they are terrorist.These guys don’t pop out from nowhere matey.
They are turned into terrorists because they have lost land,houses,families.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

thank you for telling us------ THE TRUTH----------about your religion of piece/pieces--- israel/iraq/afghanistan/algeria/russia/ turkey etc. even egypt and other arab countries and the vatican of course fear your religion------a little piece of this country and a little piece of that country----------when will europe have to give up its pieces?------------eventually you will bite off more than you can chew---------once you stire up the beast of german led europe----------they might go along with your ideas for a short while but eventually i foresee what your religious extremist peoples are doing with your piece demands will rekindle the european crusades again.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

saudi arabia has never had any attacks by religious extremists ? i dont know if you either dont look at the news or dont believe what you see or think we dont remember but saudi arabi has suffered several terrorist attacks against its oil installations and living quarters for foreign workers by your al quida friends that think their holy land is being defiled by the presence there of non muslims -----about a year ago if memory serves me correct.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
OK have the Israelis gave the land back?

The West Bank. Major mistake in giving it away - IMHO

History lesson - Israel had it's land. Then the Muslims who are in that area picked a fight with Israel .. and LOST THEIR FIGHT. During the fight, that Israel didn't start, the Muslims LOST THEIR LAND. Spoils of war - Israel gets the land. period. No one has to give land back to people who started a war with them. That's insane.

matey!

The continued use of this term is very annoying.

Don’t start making up BS when Israelis have not done anything towards PEACE.

Oh gawd that's funny.
It's the truth. Deal with it.
Ever hear of the Camp David talks with Bill Clinton? Isreal was giving in to EVERYTHING - even down to 1/2 of Jerusalem - to the Arafat. But he wouldn't agree because he was greedy and wanted ALL of Jerusalem.

This all could have been over waaaaaaaaay back during the Clinton
years, but Arafat (the EGYPTIAN who was also a mass murderer and a homosexual pedophile rapist) didn't want to be out of a job so he declined
peace. HE DECLINED PEACE. A majority of the blood in that region for the past 10 years is on his hands.

Palestinains voted hamas.Does that make them all terrorist?

Anyone who KNOWLINGLY supports a terrorist is a terrorist.
I doubt that many 'palestinians' fully understand HAMAS or
how they have all been manipulated by the Saudi Royals and
the Imams, etc etc.

If Muslims are backwards than how are jews forwards?

You are kidding, right? Muslim nations gave the world A LOT ... 700 - 1000 years ago. But what do they give the world now? Death. The Jews give the world Nobel Prize Winners. The Jews have nuclear weapons but don't use them. However, the minute Iran gets 'the bomb' it will 'wipe Israel off the face of the map' - to quote Irans president.

The Muslim Nations have moved backwards. They were world leaders in
science, math, and learning. Now look at them.

You claim that the Saudi royals and imams make and support terrorists.Than you also work along with them to get oil.Doesnt make sense to me matey.

Doesn't make sense to me either. We shouldn't be getting one drop of oil from over there. We have enough oil in the USA, and enough technology to go to alternative fuel sources. The oil companies are complicit in funding the House of Saud, who futher funds the radical Wahabbis, who kill. The oil companies are holding the hands of terrorists and those that run them have black souls.

They are turned into terrorists because they have lost land,houses,families.

No. They turned into terrorists because the RADICALS and the POLITICIANS have told them that they have to kill innocent people who don't worship like them. They have turned into terrorists because they have been manipulated by those in charge - made to focus on scape goats instead of focusing in on their own sad situation in the world. If they'd spend that energy fixing their own situation - instead of bringing the world down - then the muslim countries could once again become world leaders in science and other areas. They have the drive. They have the energy. They need proper focus.

Live by the sword ... die by the sword. Terrorists generally aren't just a bunch of poor people running around taking vengence on those who have killed their families. Many are well educated. They aren't stupid people. But they have bought into the manipulation. Too bad they don't turn that anger they have towards the situation they are in and towards those that are manipulating them.

The next time an old Imam tells a young muslim man to go out and kill himself for Allah and go to Paradise .. I'd love to see that young fella tell that old man - 'If it's so great then YOU GO FIRST."

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
that link of yours as a source of information.

Just used it to show that it's a mess over there. That's all.
Apologies if you took it as me being 'anti-muslim'.
That wasn't the intent.
My position - if someone wants to be muslim - they can be muslim.
I disagree with the religion - but it's their choice.

[edit on 12/13/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Oh no, not at all. I just thought you should know that that website is not the best place to research the topic, that's all.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Reply to FlyersFan

The West Bank. Major mistake in giving it away - IMHO
History lesson - Israel had it's land. Then the Muslims who are in that area picked a fight with Israel .. and LOST THEIR FIGHT. During the fight, that Israel didn't start, the Muslims LOST THEIR LAND. Spoils of war - Israel gets the land. period. No one has to give land back to people who started a war with them. That's insane.

Well if the Palestinians don’t get the land than no PEACE, NO PEACE matey!

The Israelis can live in fear for their whole lives wondering if a katusha rocket might hit their house or if a bomber blows up the bus or if a bomber is sitting next to them in a restaurant or a cinema. They can keep thinking about hezbullahs rockets and Irans nukes.
Israelis might not be dying a lot in numbers but the FEAR that has been installed in them psychologically will never go.
Maybe one day the Jews will realise that Israel itself is a prison.

Oh gawd that's funny. It's the truth. Deal with it.
Ever hear of the Camp David talks with Bill Clinton? Isreal was giving in to EVERYTHING - even down to 1/2 of Jerusalem - to the Arafat. But he wouldn't agree because he was greedy and wanted ALL of Jerusalem.

So does that mean now Israel wont give anything back in future?
Well than like I said before NO LAND NO PEACE matey!
I guess only people like Sheikh Ahmed Yassin can deal with Israel.

Anyone who KNOWLINGLY supports a terrorist is a terrorist.

Palestinians know hamas better than anyone else.So I am sure they elected Hamas for a reason when they found out that Fatah was Israeli a** licker matey.

You are kidding, right? Muslim nations gave the world A LOT ... 700 - 1000 years ago. But what do they give the world now? Death. The Jews give the world Nobel Prize Winners. The Jews have nuclear weapons but don't use them. However, the minute Iran gets 'the bomb' it will 'wipe Israel off the face of the map' - to quote Irans president.
The Muslim Nations have moved backwards. They were world leaders in

Yes of course matey its our fault that we are not following Islam as Muslims did decades ago. Thats why we are in a state that we are in today. You just hope that us Muslims don’t go back to what we were decades ago matey.
Because if we do, than we will have only one leader, one army,one Sharia law and 1.2bil Muslims following one main body.
The rest you can understand yourself matey.

We shouldn't be getting one drop of oil from over there. We have enough oil in the USA, and enough technology to go to alternative fuel sources. The oil companies are complicit in funding the House of Saud, who futher funds the radical Wahabbis, who kill. The oil companies are holding the hands of terrorists and those that run them have black souls.

Nope you guys don’t have no oil, that’s why you keep Licking Saudis a** for it matey.
Your alternative fuel sources are all show and talk.Its impossible to use them practically.
You wana know why the West doesn’t attack Saudi? Because Saudi has the holiest Islamic sites and any attack on Saudi will means the whole Muslim world prepare for battle matey.

No. They turned into terrorists because the RADICALS and the POLITICIANS have told them that they have to kill innocent people who don't worship like them. They have turned into terrorists because they have been manipulated by those in charge - made to focus on scape goats instead of focusing in on their own sad situation in the world. If they'd spend that energy fixing their own situation - instead of bringing the world down - then the muslim countries could once again become world leaders in science and other areas. They have the drive. They have the energy. They need proper focus.

Nope most of them become terrorists because their lands have been taken,houses have been bulldozed,towns have clustered and daisy cutterd,families have been killed brutally matey.With situations like these one can hardly educate themselves and move forward matey.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Reply to yahn goodney

thank you for telling us------ THE TRUTH----------about your religion of piece/pieces--- israel/iraq/afghanistan/algeria/russia/ turkey etc. even egypt and other arab countries and the vatican of course fear your religion------a little piece of this country and a little piece of that country----------when will europe have to give up its pieces?------------eventually you will bite off more than you can chew---------once you stire up the beast of german led europe----------they might go along with your ideas for a short while but eventually i foresee what your religious extremist peoples are doing with your piece demands will rekindle the european crusades again.

What you on about matey ^^?? We are talking about Palestine and Israel so get the facts right matey. You seem to get lost with most of your replies matey. Please read properly than reply without Mr yahvah and Mr zacharian BS matey and no you cant have your bullcrap feast till Palestinians get the land back matey.

saudi arabia has never had any attacks by religious extremists ? i dont know if you either dont look at the news or dont believe what you see or think we dont remember but saudi arabi has suffered several terrorist attacks against its oil installations and living quarters for foreign workers by your al quida friends that think their holy land is being defiled by the presence there of non muslims -----about a year ago if memory serves me correct.

First of all Al qaeda are not my friends matey!
You guys created them now you deal with them matey.

The extremists are attacking because they don’t want the foreigners to suck out all the oil matey.

new topics
top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join