It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

until ALL/maybe just MORE is revealed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
maybe the u.s. never retrieved s out in n.m., but implied that they did so that when et makes its eminant/undeniable touchdown they'll be able to say...hey, if they crashed, why should we give them carte blanche in our affairs...they're as prone to error as we are...they're knockin', but let's not let 'em in! Then again, maybe et let one fall to see what we'd do...if they've been around since antiquity, why are there no traces for the common man to bring forward? et can now come down, make a fortified stand, perform an extraordinary miracle or 2, then ask the common man who they trust to manage their affairs now. i've got substantial reason to believe that the very hairs on all of our heads are numbered...& not by uncle sam! it's their ballgame, it always has been, & it always will be until we become their equals. i already forgot the title of the et post about seeking contact, but assuredly collaboration would be useful if several PARTIES produced & released evidence simultaneously...think HUMBLE & with greatest reverence for all life while awaiting your personal visit...for whatever reasons ot may never happen, & if it does it may only be for you individually...as promised, if my personal technique fails @ 1st attempt, i'll post detailed results for all here @ ats...respectfully, mike

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
still trying to figure out how this works 'cause it seems like the post won't come up for others to read? my initial ?'s were partially answered, but while i'm trying to get this post out i may as well ask...would any persons w/ video evidence of face to face contact w/et be subjected to strict quarantine?questioning , etc.?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by emanresui

Does this have anything to do with your vodka and dirty q-tips in the freezer thread? Why did you start a new one? You never answered some questions from that one.

I asked how you could record a crystal clear audio / visual on a foggy night. Since you are now hinting at having recorded something in this thread, I'd really appreciate an answer to my question.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by emanresui

If you could provide the perfect evidence, I'm sure they'd be looking for you. I don't think you would be able to run around with "THE tape" and avoid their interest. As we said before, make it either as widely available as possible so everyone gets the chance to see it, or go the way of "Victor" (who isn't widely believed) and release your tape in secret to an entity you trust.

You often ask of consequences for future actions. Either you're great at writing a story backwards or you have something.

Short answer, I think interrogation and quarantine would be the least of your worries. But I'd certainly hang my neck out for such evidence.

new topics

top topics

join