It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancients where warning us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Not a warning but rather a global alarm clock; signaling the end of a time period of 13,000 years which is a 'season' on the greater wheel of time of which we are a part of on this planet. Our Earthly years are 52 weeks and therefore each season is 13 weeks long.

On the larger clock, the 'year' is 52,000 years, + or - a bit. Granted, the general consensus, among those who delve into such matters, is that the 'great year' is 26,000 years but that just doesn't fit in with the whole picture. Perhaps that view is limited by the sheer immensity of such a duration in contrast to our very limited mass memory as human beings...who knows? But it takes 52,000 years to make a full galactic revolution and the numbers are so consistent that the entire geometry makes the correspondence undeniable.

Approximately 13,000 years ago the Pleistocene epoch ended and the ice age came to a rather swift conclusion and then there was a period of 1,500 years or so in which another major global freeze took place; called the 'Younger-Dryas'. And then the Holocene came into full swing up until our present time.

In comparison to the preceding ice age, the Holocene can certainly be compared to 'summer' if we call the ice age 'winter.'

There is a predominant theory that what seems to be 'global warming' might actually be leading us back into another ice age and I believe that is more than likely. When the ice ruled the planet, the equatorial belt remained temperate and might have even been slightly more tropical both in contrast and dynamics. The lands of the ancient pyramids, namely the Yucatan and Egypt, were both in the zone of comfortable habitation.

The clues and symbolic reminders that are converging upon us all are not the voices of forgotten doomsday prophets but are actually our own distant past voices speaking out to remind us all to WAKE UP...

The Earth has cycled within her various climatic extremes for countless eons long before even the stromatalites started to spawn the varied life we now know today...and as long as she spins around Sol, her cycles will continue just as any fertile female organism must for the continued survival of the family line.

No doubt all the fossil fuels with which we dirty up our air will be more of a blessing once depleted - there are other sources of energy that not only keep our Mother Earth beautiful but also bring their own increase rather than just empty spending and once we are 'forced' to turn back to these more natural sources of power, the negative effects that the human race is presently inflicting upon the environment will dissipate very rapidly and the planet will heal itself without even scar tissue.

The human race and our home planet are far more resilient and enduring than we realize - we have been here much longer than we remember and yet still we are a mere twinkle of the eye in comparison to the age of the Earth. But if we learn the lessons of the last 13,000 years as well as was intended, we have an endless future ahead of us - one that will be paradise in comparison to now. It will be wonderful to live and thrive without the stress and anxiety that comes from our unharmonious efforts toward prosperity which go against the flow of life-force inherent in this planet.

Mother Nature is truly the boss - we can either work with her or against her but either way the only way is her way!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
2012 will be amazing the new age so to say Im excited to go through this if it does really happen to Earth

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeroman1
2012 will be amazing the new age so to say Im excited to go through this if it does really happen to Earth

Me, too! Totally!

Try to be more AWARE and the excitement will begin to manifest in your own life! It has for me and I want to do all I can to encourage others to experience the same.

AWARENESS is the key!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonicX007

another part of the warning is the mayan calander, i belive it is more a cout down not a calander.

why is it a countdown?

its a calendar that ends, thats it

reminds me of elvis costello "were waiting for the end of the world"

ah, great song

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i was born od december 21 does that mean anything?i have knowledge that i dont know where it came from.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
"I was born od december 21 does that mean anything"

Yes it means you were conceived about nine month prior

That you weren't born on 363 other possible day (as part of a normal year)

That you will get 32% less valuable birthday present because of the
closeness to Christmas (if you come from a Christian family)

You have a much better than average chance of dying in the springtime x years from now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join