It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancients where warning us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i have been doing alot of reaserch lately 2012 the Pyramids and the mayan calander, and have noticed they are all connected. let me explain:

i was watching a video on youtube about the aligment of the giza plataue with the stars. it told me that if the 3 pyramids where aliged with the stars when they where bulit the date would be 10500BC, if we apply the same theroy to the shpinx that is was in line with the costilation with leo, the date surpriseingly is also 10500BC.

the picture below shows the anlighment with the shipx facing the easten sky and the pyrimids faceing the southen sky. i also found out the there is another complex in south america that faces the northan sky. and recent discovers show that the complex discoverd of the coast of china faces the western sky.

i belive that this was part of the waring telling us what star coltilations to look out for. if the coslations match up on 21/12/2012, well we shall have to see.

another part of the warning is the mayan calander, i belive it is more a cout down not a calander. a coutdown to something i refferd to in a privos thread about the mayan calander not being for this planet, i still belive that becasue, i think the mayan calander is a count down to when Nibiru (Planet X) comes close to earth

i am starting to come to the conclution that Nibiru had either a very powerful gravity field, or in some were very unstaible.

if it is a waring to future generations then the acinets knew it had happend before, perhaps a even older civilistion existed, where her rumors of finds dateing back hundreds of thouseds of years, maybe this is why we can't find anything, because Nibiru wiped everyone of the map. could it explain the death other the dionsaurs.

it may also explain the chamber under shpinx, the hall of records, maybe the ancints hid them down there, becasue they knew this would happen.

tell me what you think, and if anyone can get a start chart for egypt for the 21/12/2012 that would be ace.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I personally am very intrested in the 2012 "countdown". If your theory is right then there is alot to look foward to. Also if the ancients did try to warn us it could be plausible that there are more indicators around that we just havent found or deciphered yet. Food for thought.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
We are way beyond the tipping point. We are screwed one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well perhaps and then perhpas not. Thats the allure of this we really dont know. I think in some respects, yes we are too far gone. On the other hand, maybe this 2012 "event" could be something to put us back on the right track. One never really knows.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I hear that association of the Spinx with the constellation Leo often and it makes me wonder whether that star constellation was identified at the time as a lion. It could just as easily have been George the Aardvark for example or even just a collection of bright things in the night sky.

I just feel we're drawing a long bow in terms of the associations we want to believe are implied by ancient works which may be no more than the artist's freedom of expression.

Just my 2c

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Well all i know is that the calendar ends at 2012. We all heard about how that date is supposed to be signifigant in some fasion in terms we all find some spiritual enlightenment or some transformation point of humanity or ETs popping out of theirs ships to say hello and invade us. Or in this case the return of Nibiru.

There is one thing i do know for sure , if Et gets froggy im gonna stomp his skinny lil rear.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Agreed. Either enlightenment will occur or destruction. It shant be long.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well actually the Mayan calendar doesn't end in 2012, it's just the end of a cycle (or baktun) of it. There's also the possibility that nothing different will happen

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well in anycase the next few years should be..intresting to say the least. If Sonic is right then we had the answers all along. we all know ancient people loved the stars and mathematics. When you applies these things to other anonmalies in the solar system "mars" it dont seem all that hard to accept. Nice work sonic.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kain_the_hunter
If Sonic is right then we had the answers all along.

Perhaps. But its about this chance of him being right:

0.00000000000000000000000000%

No doomsday prophet has *ever* been right.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by merka]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hasn't it been substantiated that the pyramids DO NOT in fact line up with the stars.

In a previous post, it was shown in mathematical form, that the alignments are off by 100 000's of miles. I could be confusing this with something else pyramid related, but it seems right.

As far as the calender being a countdown of sorts, anything is possible. I still feel that it is just that... a calander of sorts.

As far as 2012 being the last entry, it could have stopped at 1999,2009 or any other year for that matter. I think it had to stop somewhere, why not there. (mighta been the guys lottery numbers, who knows)

To the OP,

Good job on the research and presentation. Even though I don't agree with your theory, it looks like you put a lot of effort and thought into it.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
No doomsday prophet has *ever* been right.

LOL,

You got any evidence to back that up???

Sorry, I couldn't resist

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have heard the same information before... The different structures in different countries all lining up face different directions with constellations and whatnot.

I think it's all very interesting, but who really knows? I read an article a while back about 2012, and it was about some monks in Tibet (I think) who claimed to have had visions about what was going to occur.

Here is the link:
Tibetan Monks and 2012

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am facinated by the 2012 theories... aftre reading and rearching the UFo alien stuff, there is definately something cooking...

Govenments may be aware and preparing secretely... they have underground bases... etc... the least prepared will be a common men... like us...

interesting read..., thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have recently bought and read the book of mr. herschel about this theory..

www.thehiddenrecords.com

looks like its not only the piramids in Egypt that seem to be aligned with the stars...

has anybody read this book ? amazing !!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonicX007

Well lets hope your theory (and most of the doomsday ones ) is only partial right . By that I mean I hope you are right about something happening in 2012 because whatever it will be (if anything happens) it will be major as alot of signs tend to point towards that year .

I just hope the "wiping earth clean of life" is not 100% right because that would mean we cant do anything about it (besides waiting for planet x
) and that would suck.

But with that doomsday vault beginning freeze recently I am starting to wonder and worry :/

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sty

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
well- i was going to believe that 2012 is a "myth" until NASA published that we have to expect a 2011-2012 furious solar cycle - a super-maximum in solar activity. Coincidence ? Also another study confirmed we will pass the galactic plan very soon (10-20 years) - another coincidence? Now the "climate-change" mania just to justify the things to come as "our fault" - coincidence ? then, climate change in all the planets on the solar system .. again coincidence ?

try this :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Lets see, I imagine the end of the world will have a lot to do with the fact that we're panicking. I'm surprised nothing extreme happened after Y2K because of the worldwide conundrum that resulted in many, many cans of spam being purchased.

The world's energy sources being extinguished, we're probably going to end up destroying the only home we know. I can only hope that the world will be destroyed by some random disaster we had nothing to do with in less than twenty years. -_- That would make things much easier to deal with, right? "The meteor came out of nowhere! We didn't know!" Easy.

Boy, aren't I just a spot of sunshine. ^_^

Mayan Calendar: 12-22-2012, some astrological phenomenon. I'll go for that.

[edit on 12/06/2007 by D_Marx]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
well- i was going to believe that 2012 is a "myth" until NASA published that we have to expect a 2011-2012 furious solar cycle - a super-maximum in solar activity. Coincidence ?

Not really, its just nature. If you dig deeper, these things happen quite often... About every 11 years. It is being refered to as "second only to the 1958 solar maximum". The world didnt end in 1958 as far as I know. You never really know when its the internet though. I may be a brain-eating zombie in a post apocalyptic wasteland for all you know.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
2013 i'll be 62................with no spam left over or stashed water.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join