It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Homes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That was some weird #, the other day I was working with my dad and we were on our way to the next job and we drove by this gated community of homes and it was all surrounded by a wall and the front sign said "Masonic Homes" and the only entrance was a rod iron gate. Any of your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
most likely a retirement community

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a retirement community for Masons!!!

just do a search on the words.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
or a community comprised entirely of homes made of brick!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Don't forget that Masons are Architects, architects of society...blah blah

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
That was some weird #, the other day I was working with my dad and we were on our way to the next job and we drove by this gated community of homes and it was all surrounded by a wall and the front sign said "Masonic Homes" and the only entrance was a rod iron gate. Any of your thoughts?

Don't know where "the circus" is at (your location), but I found this.

sa.masonic-homes.com.au...

Does appear to be a retirement like community

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It is a "Retirement Home" for elder Masons and their wives or their widows. In California there are two, one in Union City and one in Covina. The Homes are paid for entirely by Masons so that Brothers and their wives do not become a burden to society if they can no longer afford to live on their own or are unable to live on their own without help. I have several Friends (Brothers) who have retired to there in later life.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah, the Masons, at least the peripheral circles, are nothing special; my grandfather is about mid-range in their little hierarchy, and he's an old, fat, drunk that lives in a two-story house in upstate New York.

It's just a retirement community.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10

Roflmao! Tenth gate to Hell maybe? lol

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Weird, and today when we were working again, we drove by a place that was called the "Masonic Center". I'm assuming it's for the old people to go get together and sit around.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milk

Early vote for post of the year...LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

Originally posted by Milk

Early vote for post of the year...LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamz: LOL Wow, I didn't recognise that one until now. That's absolutely hillarious! I'm almost laughing my a$$ off.

Milk: Have you ever been to Washington? Here's a secret: Did you know that behind all those slick fasades of the Capitol, the White House and all the other really scary buildings, it's all bricks there too
I have seen how they do it, they use a mixture of cement and water and some other stuff and they literally rub in the buildings with this stuff in order to hide the masonry

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Great place to recruit people to volunteer for satanic sacrifices! Most of them are dying or close to death anyways. This may solve a lot of their problems and prevent abduction of children, prostitutes, drug addicsts and others that disappear with no trace (excepting those that the aliens take of course).

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Great place to recruit people to volunteer for satanic sacrifices! Most of them are dying or close to death anyways. This may solve a lot of their problems and prevent abduction of children, prostitutes, drug addicsts and others that disappear with no trace (excepting those that the aliens take of course).

lol, brilliant!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Now that this brick thing finally has come up, It strikes me that they don't seem to be too afraid of the big bad wolf

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Hamilton]

new topics

top topics

join