It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Prophecies: What Has , Is now and What Is to come. (bibical mayan and Hopi indian)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I have yet to see a thread that is about prophecies. I know bibical prophecies like about jews getting land back (after wwII), european union reestablished (roman empire), the youth will have visions of the end times (i sometimes used to get dreams about the end all the time when i went to church among other teens). but i want others to say which ones they think have or will happen. like some one said oct. 11 2011 was when wormwood hits . or what the four horses are.

2nd Timothy Chapter 3

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God: Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

also i have done research on my own and have found that the mayan believed that our sun will die and a man will become the sixth sun on 2012 (the page is in spanish). they believed that the feathered serpent (anyone know the symbolism?) will come back. (did not cite because it is common knowledge)

the last but not least that i want to cover is the native indians and their prophecies. i mostly have seen hopi indian Prophecies. they knew white people were going to come and take advantage. the knew about three "global shakes"(i think thats what they called it) and that the first two are warnings (world war three). it also talks about sirius (the blue planet). here is an exerpt:

They would have spoken of it and foretold it's coming if they could have entered into the League of Nations.

The elders tried to contact President Roosevelt and ask him not to use the gourd of ashes because it would have a great effect on the earth and eventually cause even greater destruction and a the Third Shaking of the Earth, the Third World War. I'll get to that in a few minutes.

So they knew after the Second Shaking of the Earth when they saw the gourd of ashes fall from the sky then there would be an attempt to make peace on the other side of this land. And because the peace attempt on the west coast had failed, they would build a special house on the east coast of this Turtle Island, and all the nations and peoples of the earth would come to this house and it would be called the House of Mica and it would shine like the mica on the desert shines.

So the elders began to see they were building the United Nations made out of glass that reflects like the mica on the desert so they knew this was the House of Mica and all the peoples of the earth should go to it. So they met and talked about this.
here is another:

One that I used to listen to many times, over and over, was Thomas Benyaka. He is a Hopi man. I believe he is still living. He was authorized to speak in English about what was on the stone tablets and he has dedicated his lifetime to doing this. And they began to tell us at these gatherings, they said "In your lifetime you're going to see things happen."

here are links for hopi
[url=http://www.ausbcomp.com/redman/hopi_prophecy.htm

I hope it is not to much to consume for most. these pages go into great detail.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by drflux]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
From a personal view I don't really see why people are "obsessed" with the end of the world?

Let me say this out loud:

We are all gonna Die!!!

That is a matter of fact, now what i think counts, is living in freedom not in fear.

So why worry about the end of the world when you all know you are gonna die eventually?

Why not concentrate of getting something out of life while you have it? and just accept the fact that you will die some day?

If there really are gonna be an "end of the world" without us being able to do anything about it, then why worry about it?

There has been "end of the world" prophecies for as long as i can remember, and they scare some people, making them do irrational things because they believe they are gonna die in a specific date.

But none, and i say none of them has come true.

So if you want to study the "end of the world" prophecies, it should be to learn about life, what we have done wrong if anything, and to celebrate life and not fear death.

Thats just what comes to my mind at the moment i didnt mean to flame this topic.

but i want others to say which ones they think have or will happen.

I dont really believe in any prophecies to be anything else than guesses.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
"The End of the World" is experienced thousands of times every day for people who pass on. The end is all relative and to falsely claim that the End is an event were everyone dies is ludicrous.

"Your all Going to DIE!" should be replaced with "Your all Going to Die Eventually" by religions, but that wont grab the small time petty idler as its obvious we all die in the end. So they run with the big scarey story of end times and judgement day to put bums on pews and money in the "pass around tin".

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Personally, I would never take advice from men and women running around in loin clothes practicing human sacrifice. I wouldn't take advice from people who lives in cliff dwellings either. The whole topic is fairly interesting though, because I do have a great respect for both cultures. They were aware of some amazing # that had taken western societies hundreds of years to catch up with.

I will say that if these are true, I'm not afraid. In fact, I'll be on the highest mountain I can climb with a smile on my face and arms wide open.

Bring on the comet, or whatever else is supposed to be killing us all. Bring it!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
third world sweatshops pretty much sum up the black horse.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
i dont believe that we will all die. i believe that the world as we know it will change and change quickly. i dont know where it says in the bible that after "the End" there will still be people on earth. there are also many signs that say there will be new "cycles". sorry im not more detailed but i got to get to school. thanks to all that have posted

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
drflux,

in your thread starter/OP

the link you installed in the Blue Type is www. ausbcomp . com

but the actual address of the link is www. welcomehome . org

i can't get the link to the desired page to work, its an 'ERROR'
then the 'window' closes alltogether

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If ya'll wnna know whats going too happen open up ur mind and read the book of revelation as it clearly tells whats going too happen over the next few years. Dont believe? TOUGH its going too happen anyway.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i have read revelations and part of other books but there seems to be alot of symbolism OR what I thought about is that john would not know how to describe the things of the future. i could see how "a Dragon" can be an airplane or how "armegedon" can be nuclear war.i put this thread to share with others what we already know.

top topics

join