It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious footage. Proof of a controlled demolition.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
These videos show awesome flashes, you just have to know what your looking for then they are everywhere.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I also am seeing the 'puffs of smoke' where the flashes are. I would like to know if this video has been altered?

YES. But no matter what, some people refuse to see anything or even look, because its all doctored of course! Those assumptions are ridiculous. Those white flashes can be seen on other videos too, I've seen them in many others and Im sure others have too.

also, keep in mind that a lot of these clips are bad quality and its difficult to see detail, so if you really want too look for stuff, download higher resolution clips. there are some really clear ones out there, but i dont have the url saved.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ebe51

Does anyone else think this guy might be Dwight Schrute?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
sorry computer error caused mutli post

[edit on 10-12-2007 by ebe51]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sorry computer error caused multi post

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
same as above

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by ebe51

DoDoes anyone else think this guy might be Dwight Schrute?

i don't who dwight is. Hey look l'm not a big fan of the gov. And i do believe
they cover up a few things. However control demo isn't no of them. Like many
i had questions but this isn't one of them. I believe if anything there were
probibly people within our gov that was within the know on these event. But
some ideas like controlled demo is too far out there and there are no real fact
supporting.

Btw. Nobody answered the questions i asked.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here is a good question. Let's say it is possible a controlled demolition took place. Why do so many automatically assume it was the U.S. government? The September 11th attacks were obviously planned in detail. We also know Islamic terrorists have targeted the World Trade Centers in the past with explosives.

I have absolutely no knowledge of demolition techniques or the explosives required to take down giants like the World Trace Centers but if this is possible, one cannot automatically assume it was the U.S. government. It is possible terrorists smuggled in the proper explosives a head of time.

Is this scenario likely? Not in my opinion. I personally don't feel demolition was involved but if we're going to think outside the box, we should explore other scenarios as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I looked at the video again carefully. The 'flashes' in air are reflections and look very similar to the flashes seen on the building, however they are not the same. Sudden bursts of White LIGHT with puffs of smoke on the building are far different then the falling steel reflecting sunlight even though there is a similar look.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I had to repost because it seems nobody looked, these videos see, to cooberate with the topic.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
These videos show awesome flashes, you just have to know what your looking for then they are everywhere.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This i a qoute of my own but it seems no one looked.

The vids seem to cooberate with the topic.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If people still think the towers and the 3rd building fell on their own... there's no helping them.

I just wish the 9/11 movement could move on. The only people denying the evidence anymore are on a mission to either keep themselves, or keep others from accepting the fact that 9/11 was another Reichstag. It's denial for sake of comfort, and I'm tired of it.

For the most part, communities of 'skeptics' who consider science to be the only valid rule - are denying the scientific evidence presented by experts that 9/11 was controlled.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

YES brother!!! Those videos are legit proof of a controlled demolition.

To address a few different posts above.

No commercial airliner hit the Pentagon! No way. It was a missile and also explosives. Your cousin was there. So was I!

Islamist extremist have not targeted the WTC. Every time it was inside. (it seems the CIA is typing this stuff. really)

9/11 was a mossad/zionist job. The Zionist control the media.

You can't watch these videos and not think they were controlled demolitions.

Check out 2:17 mark. You can see part of the builing turn to dust. And after that the vid shows an UNDENIABLE DEMOLITION WAVE. YOU CAN SEE THE WAVE OF EXPLOSIVES. Does it look like a natural collapse?

CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dwight Howard

No commercial airliner hit the Pentagon! No way. It was a missile and also explosives. Your cousin was there. So was I!

I'm calling you out on that one. If you were in the Pentagon that day, you should be able to prove it to the mods.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
If people still think the towers and the 3rd building fell on their own... there's no helping them.

I just wish the 9/11 movement could move on. The only people denying the evidence anymore are on a mission to either keep themselves, or keep others from accepting the fact that 9/11 was another Reichstag. It's denial for sake of comfort, and I'm tired of it.

For the most part, communities of 'skeptics' who consider science to be the only valid rule - are denying the scientific evidence presented by experts that 9/11 was controlled.

Well, if you think the building were brought down by controlled demo, then you should be able to answer the questions I asked (last post on page 6).

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ebe51
But
some ideas like controlled demo is too far out there and there are no real fact
supporting.

Too far out there? No facts supporting it? Have you read this yet?

www.fema.gov...

The severe corrosion and subsequent errosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event.

Meaning this type of stuff doesn't happen in an office fire (jet fuel or not) and definately NOT within an hour of burning. Just in case I was going to hear "but gypsum (drywall) has sulfur in it. If that were the case, it would happen more often and not be considered unusual to the FEMA scientists studying the steel.

How do I know that I'm going to hear about it happening in the rubble pile though?

But, then that gets me into "if there were temperatures high enough to evaporate steel in the rubble pile, then there definitely was molten steel there also".

And then we'll go round and round because no one has the answers because the answers to the relevant questions were never asked.

12. Did the NIST investigation look for evidence of the WTC towers being brought down by controlled demolition? Was the steel tested for explosives or thermite residues? The combination of thermite and sulfur (called thermate) "slices through steel like a hot knife through butter."

NIST did not test for the residue of these compounds in the steel.

BTW, not to be rude, but no one answered your other questions because we've been answering them for years now. Just gets a little tedious to have to rehash everything every few months. Again, no offense.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I like that you're keeping an open mind on this. It could also have been just a few evil double agents (they do exist.....look into history) working from the inside?

BTW, Who Signed Sakher Hammad's WTC Basement Level Pass?

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

A photo ID pass for Sept. 5 found on one of the men charged with fraudulently obtaining a Tennessee driver's license from a Memphis woman gave him access to the six underground levels of the One World Center building.

Hammad told federal authorities that he was working on the sprinklers six days before the twin towers were brought down by terrorists, court testimony revealed this week.

But Hicks said the Port Authority, which owned the building, did its own sprinkler work, and that any other work involving sprinklers would have been arranged by an individual tenant.

Extremely suspicious activities have been afoot IMO.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by StudioGuy

Originally posted by Dwight Howard

I'm calling you out on that one. If you were in the Pentagon that day, you should be able to prove it to the mods.

But someone else's "cousin" doesn't have to? Biased much?

[edit on 12/11/2007 by Griff]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Well, if you think the building were brought down by controlled demo, then you should be able to answer the questions I asked (last post on page 6).

Well, if you don't think the buildings were brought down by controlled demo, then you or the government, NIST, FEMA etc. should be able to answer the questions we've been asking for years now. Why the stall?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Well, if you don't think the buildings were brought down by controlled demo, then you or the government, NIST, FEMA etc. should be able to answer the questions we've been asking for years now. Why the stall?

So far the only question asked on this thread was what was the flashes, you got two plausible answers, electrical arcs, and or reflections. From what I see in the video it looks like electrical arcs from wire melting and shorting together. Then I asked questions which you did not answer and now you are trying to dodge the questions, by asking more questions.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join