It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy to stop by

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hey everyone, ATS looks pretty sweet. Not sure what "the big picture" is really all about. Try to keep an open mind.

Mostly I've been into looking @ typical government corruption, military-industrial complex, the war, corrupt War on Drugs etc. rather than the 'paranormal.'

I've run a website for many years @ www.hongpong.com and you're welcome to stop by. Also i am definitely interested in anything happening in Minnesota or the Midwest.

I am strongly opposed to 'rationalized annihilation' as we so often receive thru the television. I also like to chill @ basement punk shows.

I have some solid expertise in Web development, some in graphic design, and work a lot with Drupal. I am hoping to launch some websites soon that are decidedly against the Conspiracy in a snarky/sarcastic way.

Best regards to everyone... Other than that.... Once i tried to talk Michael Ledeen into considering that the Iranians were just trying to bait him into over-reacting and he said that was too devious. Lunch Beyond Good and Evil: Around a Table with Michael Ledeen. Good times!

Also at my day job, I was the first to publish anything about the NAFTA superhighway scheme in Minnesota known as NAFTRACS. This is really weird and I didn't really understand the whole picture, but really disconcerting: SuperRondo? MnDOT, NASCO, and I-35 NAFTA Superhighway plans.

Going way back to October 2003 I did a good interview with Rashid Khalidi, I think looking back at it from today, it holds up really well as a war interview that gets to the core of 'conspiracy' of Ahmed Chalabi and the neocons: Interview with Roundtable participant Rashid Khalidi. In fact this interview was cited as a source for "A Pretext for War: 9/11, Iraq, and the Abuse of America's Intelligence Agencies" by Puzzle Palace man himself James Bamford. When I randomly discovered the cite in a bookstore, I nearly fell over!!

That's about all I've got for great high notes right now. Thanks!

new topics

join