It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I feel you do not believe it makes me upset I thought the species would be more understanding by now

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994
If you want to fail to believe me I could stop this at any time. As I said before Im doing this for you not me.

So you aren't going to answer my question then?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

aaron i just went to that location and don't see the specific video you are talking about. i see many on that page but nothing like you are talking about. did i do something wrong or could you be more specific as to what it is i am looking for?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I will explain one last thing and unfortunately these contacts will end.

The Year I came to earth was 1994
I landed at a artic type spot and traveled to America
If you dont believe this I will tell you one last time to prepare for your future
In the year 2012 a large object will pass by it will not be a astroid but a larger ship
It doesnt come to hurt you but to explain these messages I told you to day

You worked very well

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
The man in that video claims to be from Plaides. He states he landed in Switzerland 6 years ago. I think he is from the Meier UFO events.

Can anyone confirm this? (not that Im doubting you Rhain).

Because if this can be confirmed, then I say let the hammer fall.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever read....Hahaha. I hope it was worth it AAron, now you can never use this name again!

Hoax!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I just want to know how you recorded that without laughing your arse off.

*snicker*

I remember in drama class we were told to think of sad things in order to keep a straight face. Did that work for you too?

[edit on 6-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thanks for playing Aaron. You've been very entertaining at least. You've taken my mind off writing the 12 page brochure on Chicken Nuggets that i'm supposed to be writing.

Next time you try to hoax a very well informed group, do your research just like Sleeper has. That way your game can last a lot longer.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Video of my crew mate. This man landed with me he was a great friend his name is Saguet. Keep a very opened mind...

My god. I only got to the 8% of our brains part and I had to turn it off. We use 100% of our brains, not 8%. Tell your crew mate to do some research or he'll end up making a fool out of himself.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Aaron, if that's really your name, I'v seen that video before and this does not even prove your an alien.

Everyone seems to be thinking hoax, but I will stay neutral until tomm. where your thread will most likely be closed by Springer.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

ok... so I'm watching this video... and heres the deal... 1st... the cheesy blue lighting and the phaser effect on the voice... WHY?

Secondly... his explaination for skepticality is bunk at best... why? because skepticism is at the heart of the human (or any other thinking mind for that matter) mind as a drive to keep us questioning and searching out the answers to those questions. How can you say to question someone shows "fear, Ignorance, or a big paycheck from the "covert" ops sector? I think you need to meet with your elders and ask them... Why are we not allowed to question?

You speak as if we are the slave race, totally controlled and unknowing about the outside world... YET IF you are from yera or wherever... why is it you are not allowed to question your leadership? after all... questioning is the key to skepticism.

You seriously need to re-read Intrepids post above... if you are making it up.. admit it now and you can still stay on the site... Otherwise you need to come up with better evidence than a video posted on youtube that may have NO correlation to the story you claim... Except that this person has the exact same idea as you.

where are these pictures you spoke of? I would love to see photographic evidence of life on another planet... Though I am no EXPERT i can spot 99% of CGI from a mile away...

once again.. you said pictures... where are they?

(youtube videos take an average of 5-48 hours to post after uploading... as that is the case the only assumption one can make is that you are posting this after finding it on youtube, and it suitably matches what your message is)

Please... I am trying to be polite... but you HAVE TO PRODUCE YOUR PICTURES... IMMEDIATELY...

Plus an answer to Intrepids question is still neccessary... Not the dodge you posted earlier.

EDIT... This is a video of a pleadian.... I though you were yeraian or whatever.

[edit on 12/6/2007 by coven]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

...Intrepid has asked you, numerous times now to answer a question in an Asian language -- Japanese? My uneducated guess, aka -- hypothesis.

Anyway, you don't know the language, fine -- tell him that, but disrespecting a moderator just ain't cool.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have a pretty open mind, and with the amount of proof provided, i could have made a much more convincing story than this, using way more sources and arguments.

The ingenious thing is the way sky's comments add depth to aarons claims, despite the confrontational overtone, yet sky (assuming he's human) can provide no sources to this. I accept that he may have answers from places we cannot fathom, but I hope he understands that we are not 'bumbling' fools in the dark, he should confide some more information at least if not to bring us closer to an ultimate truth...

I hope we see some evidence of sorts because atm I wouldn't read this to my dog for a bed time story.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I will explain one last thing and unfortunately these contacts will end.

Gee, Didn't see that coming!!!

You failed pretty much to achieve your goal, were given a time frame to come up with the goods (I bet that sucked for you) and you posted anything you could get your hands on - which you really should have thought out a bit more.

Why did you even bother, and more to the point HOW on earth did this thread make 8 pages... Crikey...

So, I'm guessing the next step is your account closed, and you're go back to doing whatever it is 13 year olds do these days. And the really sucky part is that you can't even show your friends this thread, because you really do come across as being a wee bit stupid.

Cheers, big ears...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I think Skyfloating's brand of sarcastic humor goes over a lot of ATSers heads. Personally, it's pretty hilarious.

Friday night, the kids are bored, obviously... those Pleiades are usually a nice bunch, giving us the Neo Age Religion 101 (which is a total 70s money-hungry scam, like 9 out of 10 UFO photos -- dodged/cut in, even for video, simple, optical illusions on the linear plane or model toy/drones that people never seem to realize perspective/size) whereas this guy, why so angry and defensive? How about enlightening us on what we don't know since we're basically dumb to the dude in video's eyes.

Personally, unless ATS gets some sweet photos -- give 'em the boot. Otherwise, this is wasting (a lot of) our time & 'aliens' will get the message not to mess w/ the site.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You shouldve done a lot better. If you really are an alien, you would at least know the basic workings of an earthling human group. You get pictures, a couple vids, and a fullon story that can back itself up. And the photos and vids MUST back your story up to. Not just some random vid off of youtube that doesnt even relate to your story.

Try better next time, and come prepared.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You never know, he might just be an alien after all. However, every christian on the internet knows about the year 2012, which is the predicted end of the world in the Mayan calendar. My guess is that our friend Aaron is a schizophrenic and has delusions of grandeur.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by johngardner1

More than just every christian

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If Aaron is for real...99.9 and many digits after that repeating percent pretty sure he's not, he made a major tactical blunder by not presenting his best evidence up front. Anything he presents from this point on will be presumptively and understandably construed to be manufactured.

EDIT: Mods please close thread. There's no point in keeping it open.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Jim_Kraken]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

It probably should be closed, but it sure is entertaining. It probably should be left open as historical evidence of a hoaxer gone bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join