It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994
I find earth languages to be easier to learn than ours.

OK. 然後為什麼您犯這樣容易的錯誤以我們的語言?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

LOL, great humor, but that still won't convince us.

이것은 이 게임의 모든 너무 친밀하다, 나 피로하게 한다.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
so when are those pictures coming? I really doubt you came from a planet on the other side of the sun. And then a sun on the other side of the planet? Come on. That would cause some unwanted gravitational mishaps.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder207

LOL, great humor, but that still won't convince us.

이것은 이 게임의 모든 너무 친밀하다, 나 피로하게 한다.

Who is "us"? Then I'll tell you why it's intimate.

Edit to add: Waiting on your answer aaron.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This person is just trying to get some attention, at least brush up on your physics before you come and play your games with us. You fail.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I'm just glad to see you guys are closely monitoring this thread. First came the wolverine, then the springer....

Sounds to me like this is turning into a "rut ro rhaggy" situation for Aaron1994...

Pictures need to be up soon... I wonder if he has offered to forward them to springer yet?

Coven

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Who is "us"? Then I'll tell you why it's intimate.

Edit to add: Waiting on your answer aaron.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by intrepid]

My post was in support of yours but meant to imply that even if he can translate the phrase I don't believe that many ATSers will believe him.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Yes but we're compliant. If the member comes back and says, "I screwed up, hoaxed and I apologize", we're a forgiving lot. Continuation of this is a different story.

And I'm still waiting on answers to my question.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder207

Coolio. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If it takes this long to put up the photos, he must be one good artist.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What stocks or bonds should I buy to get rich in 2012?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What is the song in us?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
If it takes this long to put up the photos, he must be one good artist.

This Aaron guy is smelling like a hoax, but until pictures or something tangible, this thread has no point and that's why it has only recieved 2 flags compared to the large amoount of replies.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Video of my crew mate. This man landed with me he was a great friend his name is Saguet. Keep a very opened mind. width="425" height="355"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/W1n3gTmHyao&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

[edit on 6-12-2007 by aaron1994]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

Yeah, I'll check that out. Can I get an answer to this though:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If you want to fail to believe me I could stop this at any time. As I said before Im doing this for you not me.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Let's hope the pictures aren't reminiscent of the snapshots Titor had to offer.
If your race can harness light to travel great distances around the nearest star, then hopefully you know how to take half-decent pictures. I don't want to be rude, but if you claim that your planet 'operates on a different frequency' or something like that, and that is why all you have to offer are small, grainy, black and white shots, then I will immediately regard all this as a hoax (I tend to come into these things with an open mind). If you have to, grab a Hasselblad H3 with a 42MP digital back. If electronic/digital things do not work on Yera, then fully mechanical film Hasselblads have amazing quality as well. Nothing less than 2000x2000 pixel full colour images with good contrast are expected.

Also, you said part of your duty was to "protect you from others who are not friendly." If you could perhaps elaborate on this, then I would appreciate that.

link   

Ha, nice try. But we all know thats fake. i recognize that video effect from the Apple OS X video program. And the username its under. Zekebeak? come on. Plus we all know thats your youtube account. You had to quote mall of georgia. There could be sevral malls in georgia.

And the guy keeps looking off to the side like hes reading a script.

link   

Hello Aaron

I have been following this thread and feel compelled to respond to the video you posted.

The man in that video claims to be from Plaides. He states he landed in Switzerland 6 years ago. I think he is from the Meier UFO events.

Should he not be from Vera too as you say you are? I don't recall you mentioning Plaides.

I don't think associating yourself with Meier will give you much credibility here. ( Just to warn you.)

[edit on 6/12/07 by Rhain]

link   

Yes, please stop, you’re embarrassing yourself. Seriously, stop wasting your time. Go write a sci-fi novel.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join