It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There is a reason we dont be open to others is that the fear of humiliation or being called a hoax. I currently live on your planet now as do many. Im proud to say i am an member of ATS. I could show you the most brilliant photo or object and you would deem it hoax so why not openly speak the truth? I am not lying to you.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
aaron1994

Please make sure that you read my post on the last page and tell me if im right.

On the other hand I don't really need your approval because I know that I am right.

And another thing, If you really are just a 14 year old boy, you sure did awaken to the truth really early didn't you.

[edit on 12/7/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what is your social security number? How about your age, weight, telepathic ability. Can you create a psi ball? What is the secret to life?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I am 50 earth years old which is young for our planet. I am very well in my abbillities and I am one of the best at creating electric.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The man who is on the video I knew we were at a time a crew he is peacful and was trying to explain the bigger picture.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
He is an Extraterrestreal and is attempting to explain the bigger picture. His name is Sauguneut. We are from diffrent planets though.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Are you humanoid, or do you shapeshift? Whose image were you created in? Does the US government know of your people and your planet? If so, have they tried to take you over, yet?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Also, do the bouncing breasts of attractive young earth women enthrall you at all? Is there such a thing as a homosexual in your society?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Are you humanoid, or do you shapeshift? Whose image were you created in? Does the US government know of your people and your planet? If so, have they tried to take you over, yet?
Yes I am humanoid if you must. Yes they let us live freely as with others causing no harm.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Also, do the bouncing breasts of attractive young earth women enthrall you at all? Is there such a thing as a homosexual in your society?

Yes it does actually. Yes but Bisexual is more common

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994
There is a reason we dont be open to others is that the fear of humiliation or being called a hoax. I currently live on your planet now as do many. Im proud to say i am an member of ATS. I could show you the most brilliant photo or object and you would deem it hoax so why not openly speak the truth? I am not lying to you.

Oh? Ok, here's the deal. Post a few pics of that so called brilliant object and try us. See if it can be proved to be a hoax. Even if some say it is, so what?

Do you accept the challenge? If so, then let's have a peek of your UFOs and your home world and let the experts get to work!

I got my doubt you'll accept. Because you've got nothing to show! But hey, I may be wrong!!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I say whatever. I personally think it is a hoax, as I have faith in Jesus. I don't care if you claim He was an alien, that is untrue. Whatever the case, I hope that you can find Him, and hopefully some help...possibly in the form of lithium.

I am amused by this thread, however.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

The problem with the pictures are the sun had exposed the photos to radiation also they are a format unreadable to my computer I can explain anything asked though by admins or springer I am not being untruthful everything I have said was true. It is well incredible though.

What was exposed, the files or a print? What kind of radiation? How could you store the images in a format your computer can't read?

If you're saying that it's an "alien" file format that is incompatible with earth computers, use a camera and take a pic of the screen you use to visualize them. And while you're at it, take some pics and videos of the UFO. Most earth cameras can do that, you know. I would love to get some clear images for a change.

We could also give you coordinates for you to fly to. I have a pretty decent camera...

...I am very well in my abbillities and I am one of the best at creating electric.

What does that even mean? Can you shoot lightning bolts from your eyes or something like that? We would love some pictures!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
7 Questions for Aaron1984:

1. How are you?
2. What sort of questions are you willing to answer?

3. Do you know "the creator of all things" (also known as, "YHWH")?
4. Are there prophets on this earth (or your planet)?
5. Are most of the leaders of this world evil?
6. Do you know if any of the leaders of this world are working to depopulate most of world, within the next few years?
7. Are any of the leaders of this world aliens or are all of them humans?

[edit on 7-12-2007 by ahuman]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

That guy in the video is not an Alien, he is just some guy who put a video out. He makes some classic mistakes in logic. For example, he lumps Skeptics and De-bunkers in the same category.

It is healthy to be skeptical and to have a skeptical approach when looking at evidence. ON the other hand a 'de-bunker' goes out of his way to disprove something using some of the most childish methods in so doing.

He is encouraging 'Blind Faith' which is really not 'Faith'.

It is also revealing the angry tone that one can detect when he speaks about 'skeptics and so forth. He then says for this reason he will not produce any 'proof', because people will de-bunk it. That is not at all believable.

On the one hand he makes it clear in 5 years we will know, but right now he won't produce proof because of the 'de-bunkers'!?

On the one hand he doesn't care about the de-bunkers but then he does because they are the reason he isn't producing any proof!

Surely if you people were Aliens you could pay some of our MOD's an Alien visit of some kind, rather then resorting to posting videos on youtube and or photos etc.

So for you have offered 'words' on a message forum and you have supplied no proof.

I ASK you, how at all is that credible? IS your Alien race that out of touch with proof>?

[edit on 7-12-2007 by talisman]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnswoth

The problem with the pictures are the sun had exposed the photos to radiation also they are a format unreadable to my computer

What was exposed, the files or a print? What kind of radiation? How could you store the images in a format your computer can't read?

If you're saying that it's an "alien" file format that is incompatible with earth computers.

Jeez!! An ET civilization a million years ahead of us and they still have the good old computers??
And even if they had 'em, then how come they can't read other formats? Are they still running DOS??
And they get all their films (They still use films???
) screwed by radiation? I thought they kinda had the means to shield them. Darn! Their technology sucks!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
ok after reading the entire thread I've got an easy soultion to all this: why not invite some of the ats members to your current place of residence and show em your ship thingy. you keep talking about this friend of yours in past tense, did he die,go home, get drunk and picked up for an fwi(flying while intoxicated). also how long of a life span does your race usually have? you sound alot like the watcher from marvel comics only here to watch and not mess with anything. what part of our people do you observe? what does your people do for substance? are you allowed to have hobbies or have fun? and one final question: do you have any pets like fish,dog,wolverine etc.?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
hmmm...

I don't buy any of it.

For an advanced ET you seem to have a hard time with English. Hardly a difficult language, especially if you've been living here since 1994. Even Humans born that year are competent.

No new information has been offered. Only recycled stuff we've all heard many times before.

Your explanation of your crafts method of propulsion is juvenile at best. and at worst a complete fabrication with complete disregard for our 'human' understanding.

When I hear someone with such little grasp for simple concepts tell me that he has information that's far beyond my comprehension... my this-is-entirely-untrue-radar goes beserk.

But the OPs nonsense aside I'd love to bring up another point...

Skyfloating???

You seem to make some pretty bold claims yourself and mark them as fact.
On what grounds?

any evidence at all?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The problem with the pictures are the sun had exposed the photos to radiation also they are a format unreadable to my computer I can explain anything asked though by admins or springer I am not being untruthful everything I have said was true. It is well incredible though.

That is pretty much the last nail in your coffin on ATS I believe.

You are completely wrong about the Skeptics here. We would be thrilled if we were to encounter the real deal and you will never find a group more willing to welcome a genuine encounter with Intelligent Life from other worlds. We are not naive enough to believe however, that someone making this claim could not provide a shred of evidence to back up their claim. What you don't understand is that we are actively seeking proof and in this cauldron of lies and deception we require at least minimal proof of your claims. Provide proof and you will have a force behind you that will go to the proverbial wall for you. With your statements so far it is more likely than not that the number in your name is the year of your birth.

I'll say goodbye and wish you well now because I'm afraid you won't still be here by the time I finish work tomorrow. I don't think Springer will like your excuses and that does not bode well for your future here.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
HOAX, can a moderator please ban this kid for wasting my time?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join