It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Aaron, if you have been studying us, you might know what Carl Sagan said about extraordinary claims. The nature of this forum is to keep an open mind with some degree of skepticism.

I am honestly tired of those who say we are not ready for evidence. I am tired of organized religions and the established authority feeding us fairy tales. Yes, we have questions about our past and our future. Why continue keeping us in the dark if you know the truth? As you can tell, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt before the 24 hours are over and the plug is pulled.

If you want to seize the moment, this is it. We are tired of the John Titors, Billy Meiers and Prophet Yahwehs. We all want to believe. One last drop of open-mindedness on our side before you land in our recycle bin.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
WOW

YouTube video@5:20: "Truth, Knowledge, and love are all that really matter."

*looks at line in avatar which I've had for many months now*

Well topic creator, you have my attention. Anybody who understands that these three principles are the only things relevant is worth talking to, I suppose.

In your video, you state something to the effect of you not being able to prove anything. In reality, that is nothing more that a facade. If you really are not from this world, all you need to do is record yourself leaving this planet and going to a nearby planet, or perhaps taking close-up video of Venus, or Mars. You need to see past your own selfishness and start to understand the human perspective. You criticize us for not believing you, but why should we? "The proof is all around [us]", but if that's so, why do you even need to make the video? "Knowledge" is one of the three you talked about, and without further knowledge, we have no reason to believe what you are saying is absolute fact.

I was going to close you out as being another horrible hoaxer, but hey, I'm an open-minded person. As we say on Earth, I'll give you a shot.

EDIT: I'm intrigued now that I looked at the actual date that the YouTube video was contributed, because I made my line in my avatar say that around the same time. I'm confused, though, because I don't see how the topic creator can be the same person as in the video. Again, being open-minded here.

[edit on 12/6/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I actually don't blame aaron for not having any details or evidence i mean he has lived on this cesspool of a planet since 1994 and been subject to all the dumbing down we have, so damn people, he may have become a little retarded and lost everything and his mind too.

Only thing i know for sure is before we can get to any real truth about anything we need to take this planet back from the elite who are literally drugging us and mind controlling us daily through meds and media. We need freedom from this blanket of crap we are fed everyday.

We know at present time our government is corrupt so lets start there then when we have complete true freedom to fund our own exploration and science projects then we can work on the true secrets. As long at the elite are running things their disinfo will be enough to keep us in the dark.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hey Beefacke, just like we're asking for proof, you say we need to do something to change the status-quo/establishment. What would that be?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
OK, I believe he is gone and will only look in here in a day or so, and maybe comment if the thread is not killed.

I do not ask for proof when I get someone like this because it is not possible and therefore is not a good question or statement.

For those of you still here we need to ask ourselves, what in gods name, would constitute all the proof we are asking for?

Photos? I've seen real ones debunked and fake ones celebrated.

Video? Well, that was one, but it was not anything that would help. We would likely debunk as CGI anything of a seeming miraculous nature, like a craft or orbiting large ship. So. that's not proof.

Anybody here got access to a DNA lab? Thought not.

In fact there are problems our new friend should have known about, like coloration effects that do nothing but obscure and leave us to think he is hiding something, and edits, sometimes after each sentence, this then suggesting he did not know his dialog, or was afraid that his missing details so did an abrupt script. We all have the same information through Meir and others. At least those of us who study this. So nothing new.

Other proof might be the nature of "his" reality. Obviously that planet "Thrae?" (Earth backwards,
) would show in our orbital dynamic and effect the orbits of the other planets by subtle gravitational influence, so is this a whole planet like earth just out of phase with this chunk of spectrum we call reality?

If it has another Sun as he says, it is not here. Although most stars (1/3) are double stars, we do not have such a stellar system. So, are we to believe that he comes from an Earth just a few wavelengths away where a second star shares our system? OK, not very unthinkable. But, proof?

Can he get information on something we do not know? Like for instance, how, if his Earth is physical, does an orbital dynamic work in a double star system sharing the orbits of several planets. We have yet to observe this and only theoretical has been done. Between the orbital of two stars as his Earth is traveling, the climate would be quite chaotic, or at least unstable. Seasons would follow a very complex if impossible constant change. OK, if this is on another frequency of existence we would expect some things to be quite different. But this is fairly basic stuff here.

He may believe what he is saying. If he has any real connection to his civilization of origin, and after thousands of years of extraplanetary excursions they should have a better method of talking to people, rather than sounding like anyone else starting a cult. If he is going to break his worlds leaders rules, should it not be for something better than a rant.

There are too many problems in this whole thread. The video was a good try, but he could have written it all down. Actually he could have cut and pasted from all the books we have read.

If he has any additional details we can look at or consider we will need them in a few hours.

Can anyone else intelligently describe what kind of proof could be had here? Only compelling and detailed answers maybe, or feats of prediction or similar.

Afraid this is another very sincere attempt to make us believe in something that is not happening yet. We all want to see proof, and some of us have. Not enough though. The guy is frustrated as all of us who look deep for truth. It won't come until it's here. Not today at least.

ZG

The painting behind him is in the vid is "Kissing" by Alex Grey, BTW.
Kissing

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I believe you. I have been a believer for years. I am interested in what you have to say. please contact me back. I would love to talk to you about this. i have alot of questions concerning this. thank you. and welcome to Earth

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
will someone please tell me where I can watch this video, I cannot access the link.

pretty please

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Would explaining how our crafts fly count as evidence I can make a diagram also.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by aaron1994]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yes, give the specs on your flying device.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You said you had pictures. Why not start posting them? That might buy you some time before this thread disappears.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The devices engine is mainly constructed of pipes so while on ground or in air when the lightning strikes we can collect this as energy flying during storms is usual for crafts of our orgin. We also collect the solar energy in our engines it is very simples and the plasmas give a very large effect.

Then theres the shape circular magestic we use this shape because it uses force itsself instead of abusing force.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The problem with the pictures are the sun had exposed the photos to radiation also they are a format unreadable to my computer I can explain anything asked though by admins or springer I am not being untruthful everything I have said was true. It is well incredible though.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Curious.

Is this you? 72.5.72.103...

There are a lot of hits on your screen name out there. Probably should have thought of a more unique one.

I know I didnt. LOL

[edit on 7-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There are many things on Earth I am worred about some wanting to ditch the war in the middle east without a proper ending listen you entered this as a nation and you have to end it as a nation our the people will break apart not only trouble there but at your own countrys.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yes I may have created this. If I remmember

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
While I'm a firm believer in ETs, I dont bite what this guy says! Would an ET find time to post on ATS? If so, WOW! And do they have the internet on his Planet xyz?

Simon, your famous! You've spread your wings to other worlds!! Man, imagine an ET as a member of ATS! Simon for Galactic Federation President!!
You've got my vote!!

Now, seriously, this is getting beyond bizarre! Another self styled alien on board! We had Sleeper, now this guy! (Or gal, or a mix of the two??
) A guy just walks in claiming to be an ET from a planet on the other side of the Sun! Lol! With no proof whatsoever to his credentials. ZeroGhost, though has pointed out that it would be impossible to provide proof seeing that all proof will be deemed as fake what with stuff like PhotoShop etc.

So with all the ET brains, probably a million years more advanced than ours, he should come out with something that cannot be debunked or deemed a hoax. Surely he can figure that out?

In a nutshell, he comes accross as a teenaged school dropout with nothing to do but open an attention-grabbing sensational thread!

Originally posted by aaron1994
The devices engine is mainly constructed of pipes so while on ground or in air when the lightning strikes we can collect this as energy

See? I told you so! An advanced ET civilization using pipes!! Now what kind of an advanced technology is that????
He's seen too many lightning conductors!!

Darn! I've had a long day. Need to hit the bar now, especially knowing that we've got another self styled ET here on board!

Cheers!

[edit on 7-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ok, Heres the deal

When guys like these claim that they are aliens it is really funny and embarrassing. I laughed, and I wish these guys would stop doing this.

However, I can give you some insight on why these guys are doing this. Obviously these guys are strongly trying to convey a message. The message that they are trying to convey is what I strongly believe to be the true big picture. I believe 90% of what they say is true. The 10% that I don't believe is that they are aliens and the stuff about Jesus and the Lord that the guy in the video talks about.

For those of you who don't know how to copy the url for the video here it is:
The Video

I can assure you that I am not just blindly believing this stuff because they said so. I have came to this conclusion long before people like this started coming on ATS. This is why I think people like this are just people that came from other boards or groups and have awakened to the truth and have this idea that this is the only way to get out the message. Obviously they are completely going about it the wrong way. They just need to realize that if they join ATS and not try to convince everyone that they are aliens then they can still discuss their findings and get their message across just like the rest of us.

I believe with all of my heart and soul that contents of the message is true. I believe this because this is what my personal research has led me to believe. And because everything points to this message being true. If you do all of your research and look into everything that is presented to us so far, you will come to the same conclusion. I am aware that I cannot convince any of you to believe. You have to come to that conclusion your self. But I assure you that once you connect all of the dots you will see it. It is all right here on ATS all you have to do is not be narrow minded and look and see.

So in ending, please do your research, really dig down and connect the dots put 2+2 together, but above all it is still good to question and be skeptical.

[edit on 12/7/07 by housegroove23]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join