It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Terror Imminent?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by observer

No, I don't think that Iran is acting on behalf of Pakistan per se. It just further highlights the fluidity of the situation. We tend to think in absolutes when it comes to Pakistan. Either they're with us or against us. But this is not the case. The current leadership of Pakistan may or may not be acting in concert with Iranian policy. However, there is certainly a large faction of Pakistanis who would sooner align themslves with Iran than the US.

I think we may find ourselves in an open state of war with Iran, yet not actively engaging in direct-action warfare for some time. Naval pot-shots and border skirmishes will rule I think, until the situation in Pakistan turns one way or the other. I still believe that a nuclear terror incident remains imminet, and will serve as the necessary political means for the US to invade Pakistan. The Pakistani coastline is needed to utilize our Naval strength in taking over the Middle East. If we take Pakistan, we can take Iran. With that we will have cut the Muslim world in half.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is all well and good (although personally I don't buy the reasoning behind the scenario). However, I don't believe a larger Middle East war is possible for a very banal reason. We can't afford it. The economy in this country is circling the drain and another war --- ANY other war --- is all that would be required to dump the economy. The rate at which the current administration is borrowing from foreign governments is entirely unsustainable as it is --- let alone doubling or tripling it.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

War can be very good to an economy. This might be the exact reason the war does expand. This is a simple history lesson. Look at WWII. The US was in the grips of the Great Depression when we went to war.

The "dumping" of the economy may also be exactly what the NWO planners have in mind anyway.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I posted a link earlier with almost the same title, but this one is much better:

Special forces on standby over nuclear threat (Pakistan)

Also in current news:
CIA Places Blame for Bhutto Assassination

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
I still believe that a nuclear terror incident remains imminet, and will serve as the necessary political means for the US to invade Pakistan. The Pakistani coastline is needed to utilize our Naval strength in taking over the Middle East. If we take Pakistan, we can take Iran. With that we will have cut the Muslim world in half.

I find this to be most likely exactly what the Bu#es have in mind. Again, my question is how far down this road will Russia and China let us go before they react? India is an added wildcard in the situation; another nuclear country with motives that may be less than clear. Not good.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I personally think they will let us take Pakistan. They are not quite ready to fight WWIII yet. We'll probably be in Pakistan by the next election. In 3-5 years when we finally invade Iran, that will be the final straw. They will ally themselves with Iran. We might have skirmishes with Iran before then, but no outright invasion.

The latest thing with Kosovo might be a hint toward things to come as well. The Balkans are good at starting world wars. We might use a Balkan conflict as an excuse for a preemptive operation in Iran to cut off the Russians.

But Pakistan comes first. This will coincide with the full police state in America going full active. It's already in place with the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, etc. It's just no being implemented yet. A nuclear terrorist attack on the US will change all of that.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, this news really speaks for itself. It's only a matter of time now before our troops are deployed to Pakistan. (The Spec Warriors are already there.)

[[Click Here]] to read the article.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Good news in Pakistan is bad news to the US. This is the lull before the storm I fear.

Secret Talks Led to Pakistan Cease-Fire

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join