It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Terror Imminent?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
We have all been suddenly distracted by the bombshell (pardon the pun) news that Iran suspended its nuclear weapons program some time ago. The hairs are standing up on the back of my neck. What does this news mean? On the surface it sounds like good news. We might still be able to make nice after all. Sure, Bush is still doing his saber-rattling, but he's not about to invade Iran I don't think. He's a one-man show now. (Well, Israel still doesn't like Iran, but that's no surprise and I don't think they're even quite ready to attack Iran.)

If things are really winding down, why the third carrier in the Gulf now? I suddenly had a startling thought. What if the US is about to be attacked again? Perhaps there is a "false-flag" operation and another country besides Iran has been slated to take the fall instead of Iran at the last minute? So now they're scrambling to shift the focus. But then why all this talk of nuclear stuff. It seems like we are being steered away from the possibility that Iran could attack the US with nuclear weapons. What if there isn't even a "false-flag" operation? What if a legit threat has suddenly appeared and all bets are off now?

Here's the bombshell people. I think the West is about to be bombed by Pakistan. At the very least, the "friendly" government there is about to be toppled. Remember the top news in the last few weeks? Pakistan. What other country is in range of our battle groups? Pakistan. What country already has nukes? Pakistan.

Hold on to your hats folks and break out the plastic and duct-tape!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
hmmm. pakistan you say? i am not sure i buy it but that is only my gut reaction. i dont know enough about the politics there to dispute or confirm you theory.

creepy thought though.

are you saying that they would bomb our troops in iraq or that they would bomb us here?

does pakistan have icbms?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The leader of Pakistan who is friendly with the US had to declare martial law to keep control of his country last week. Bowing to international pressure he resigned his position as General of the Army (or armed forces?) but retains the Presidency. However, there is to be an election very soon. His grip on power is tenuos at best. (I think the US might have pressured him to resign as General in the name of Democracy so he does get toppled.)

A new regime in Pakistan will likely be hostile toward US policy. I don't think they have ICBM's to reach the US, but they could certainly pound Iraq.

Here's the real kicker though, maybe the terrorist already have aquired the nukes in Pakistan. We really don't know the turmoil happening there with the state-imposed press blackout. Even with Musharraf still in power, the whole northern half of Pakistan is hostile toward him and very friendly with the Taliban.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
IMHO you can relax. I believe it will be many years, if ever, we have a full nuclear war.

I have waited 60 years for this war that is going to destroy us. In 1957 I jumped under my desk at least once a week during air raid test in school.'

I have rotated my food and water war supplies for many years.

Finally it all makes since why the big world powers do not go to war with each other. Follow the money trail. Viet Nam, Desert Storm , Iraq and the other places we have been and are still fighting are money making machines for all the countries. A world war would stop all production and cease the flow of money.

As long as we are keeping up with nuclear threats and wars we are letting the fox get in the hen house and steal all the eggs. The middle class in the USA is almost non existant. The poor are getting more poor and the rich more wealthy.

Might be time for people to figure out how to get a cut of the action. It's all about money.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I too remember the days of jumping under desks and running down to fallout shelters, for paractice of course. I am not worried about the sort of war that so many shared apocalyptic visions of. Ahh, those were simple times. It would all be over in a day. Instead we get to live on and suffer horribly now. I believe the world does indeed end with a whimper and not a bang.

What I am concerned with here is an imminent threat. The threat of a few western cities being leveled by a bearded-believer with a bomb in his backpack.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Yes that is most definately a possibility. I don't know why it hasn't happenet yet.

Most people don't realize how easy it is get the ingredients, find a bomb maker and get a person to die for the "cause". All it takes is money, experience and a zelot to to kill millions.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I mean specifically that Pakistani people may have stolen nuclear warheads from the Pakistani government, or are about to. The bombs are already made! Is the check in the mail?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You know what..
Pakistan has all but dropped of the radar..
id completly forgotten about it for a few days..

I noted the US Was eerily quite during the whole charade.

I wouldnt say its a bombshell ( Irans nuclear weapons ) either...

Its... a total load of crap.

Its misdirection.. pure and simple.

how do you honestly accuse a nation of something ( When the public dont back you )

THEN, when its becoming clear that.. yes.. they probably are.... YOU switch stance and say
'' well, no they arent ''

Of course Irans dabbling in nuclear weapons.. They arent burying there energy production deep underground.
They arent installing thousands of centre-fudgee-spinning things for the hell of it...

The only accusation that President Bush actually has been correct about, he's changing face?

Im speachless.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
pakistan has ties to u.s trou 9/11 (the so called highjacker payments made by officials)

i highly dubt they would engage in such manners as to " flase flag " a nuklear attac , ... 9/11 is still evidence . ..

next thing you know more will go off ,

the false flag I see is or what you want to call it is the u.s barking and the israeli state doing the biting wich i think this whole thing is acturly about ,

they wont edmit to having the weapons even thou its common knollege
among intel that israle posseses the tech , not technicly offcourse since its not on paper but its known, israel then pointing fingers and u.s bark , simple as that .

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If it would get our soldiers home any sooner I'd pound Iraq with bombs myself if I could.
I have friends who haven't been home from Iraq but 6 months and they just got orders to go back in 2009. IMO Americans are dreaming if they think a new president is going to end this war.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
No offense zerbot, but did you get drunk and wander into the wrong thread? I really don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Bush isn't barking, he just had to eat crow.

9/11 isn't evidence of anything but a massive conspiracy that no one can figure out.

Everyone knows Israel has nukes.

Kwa???

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i understand your consern for pakistans role in this but i see no consern for then or their rebel groups to even use a nukes., been awake on coffey kick for some what 18 hours

the consern is will israel use em with the silent aproval of the u.s

u.s is still barking, its all over my news mabye bush is ill-liturate or he needs pictures for aid , mabye he even has adult/senior adhd ,

its a big scam acturly, we focus our eyes on iraq when the dirty job is done in afganistan, just to secure the poppy fields for medical compainies, thats where the money is these days ,

offcourse you should get your troups back as fast as possible but its kinda hard to admit that 1.2 million iraqies are still slaughterd and prolly 4 milloin are on the run , for what , false flagging mwd´s ?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Reply to zerbot:

(Sorry, reply key not working for some reason)

I'm not sure you really understand my point here if you're so tired. Maybe you haven't been paying attention to the news lately.

I'm not even really talking about "false-flagging" at this point. I'm talking about the sudden shift in the posture of American intelligence and foreign policy combined with the fact that the turmoil in Pakistan has suddenly dropped off the radar. They are the only nuclear country filled with terrorists!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
theres "terrorists" hiding in every contry , sweden is one for xample
the u.s holds ppl within its boarders that are wanted by the interpol and can apparently move there freely ...

its just as terrible

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I don't generally feed into the doom and gloom beast, and certainly can't connect the Pakistan dots at all...but either the OP is a good reader, or he's on to something....

www.anomalicresearch.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I don't think the leadership in Pakistan is going to be an extremists. I do not think Musharraf would allow a successor who was an extremist. Even an extremist might have second thoughts with using nukes knowing his whole country would be destroyed. Crazy...yes, Retarded...no.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I believe Jackinthebox can be right...if you think about it..truthfully he/she is right.

Fisrt it was iran..making nukes and now they arnt?

and at the same time Pakistan has nukes and is under a mini nwo.

The only question is how soon will this all happen..but the wise understand that only god knows when that hour will be.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Maybe the CIA is reprogramming a nuke rocket in Pakistan, sending it to Israel and blame a covert operation of Iranian special forces for the attack. Thus, the US can get into action with Iran and Pakistan at the same time. PARTY!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
I don't think the leadership in Pakistan is going to be an extremists. I do not think Musharraf would allow a successor who was an extremist

It is not Musharraf's decision to make if he is voted out or violently overthrown. There is an abundance of extremism in Pakistan. That is exactly what threatens his power right now, that he is not bowing to the extremist views of his own people. It really is only a matter of time before Pakistan backs away from the US. Keep in mind that their relationship with the US has never been good anyway. The US was usually on the side of India, Pakistan's #1 enemy.

Even an extremist might have second thoughts with using nukes knowing his whole country would be destroyed. Crazy...yes, Retarded...no.

A nuclear attack on the US would not necessarily have to be state-sanctioned. If Pakistan plummeted into civil war and some nukes suddenly went missing. Who would be blamed when one went off in America?

I predict WWIII will unfold soon with the US and western allies along with India, fighting Pakistan and Iran along with China and North Korea. Japan and Taiwan will probably be overrun by China. Russia will overrun Europe, but eventually flip to the side of the US when they realize that China is a threat to them as well. Well, that's really just a hunch, but I am very concerned about the immediate future.

Sudden turn-around on Iranian threat analyses. Only silence coming out of a nuclear nation under martial law on the verge of civil war? That's bad juju baby.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I still dont see your "threath" as a real scenario, and its not a sudden turn around.

the facts have been on the table about iran for years , its just u.s policy to ignore facts it seam or bully no matter what the truth is.

its almost as if the world is a kindergarden sand box and the u.s is jealos of other kids sand castles

If the u.s would even have a nuclear attack on own soil it would be from within , its been corrupt before to its ppl and probobly wil again if things arent changed ower there

a rogue nation like the u.s with with nukes is badjuju

dont get me wrong im not trying to be mean here,
i just dont see the threath coming from pakistan or even iran

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join