It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Bush (sign up!!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone knows of a website or something that has people signing it to impeach Bush. Also i was wondering why don't we start something here, i am sure there are people with internet skills that can create a petition site, and with all the people on the site they can spread it all over the internet...we can probably get over 1million people to sign it, and then just send it to congress.

what do you guys say?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There is a problem because any one would be able to vote, people from out side US like me included, so it's not a very credible petition.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm sure there is a website out there somewhere, use your favorite search engine to find it.

Why We don't because:

Terms and Conditions of Membership for the AboveTopSecret.com Message Board(s)

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, U2U, messaging programs, etc.). Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

6b) Neutrality: AboveTopSecret.com LLP provides a forum for discussing a wide variety of subjects, but does not endorse any particular theory, opinion, viewpoint or position on any topic. Furthermore, though operating costs are supported by advertising and promotional revenue, AboveTopSecret.com LLP does not officially endorse or promote any commercial product or service.

and with that, thread closed.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by worldwatcher]

new topics

join