It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here I am eating Sketty...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hi, call me Rune for short.
Sketty is spaghetti, for those who were wondering. It's good stuff.
Anyway, I'm a skeptic. I don't necessarily believe the simplest answer is the best, I do believe that if there is a realistic answer to a problem, then that one is more likely.
I do believe odd things have happened, I have seen some things that I can't personally explain.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Where do you come from?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I live in Florida, on the South Eastern side of the US.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Hunh. I live in Tennessee, been to Florida quite a bit. What part?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Little hick town outside of Pensacola. The main attraction is the road through it.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I've been down to Orange Beach a couple of times...there's a fond place in my heart for that part of the world. I envy you.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well Rune I can tell already we are not going to get along.

Your first sentance is about sketty. SKETTY. I guess you don't know sketty is a favorite food of mine. I've been on a dang diet for 3 months and have been craving SKETTY the past two weeks.

Welcome to ATS you sketty slurping runespider.

Consider it all your fault when I pig out tomorrow night on sketty.

Dizzie

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I liked living in Pensacola, nice town. Milton's not as good, fairly boring. Even the haunted tour bit.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! Hey man things get stressful up here at ATS, if you ever need a vacation or just some time off, come check out BTS! Lotsa fun! Well I hope your stay is long and fruitful! Peace buddy!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thanks, actually i came here for the stress, not getting a lot of thinking in lately, fairly dull though necessary work and long hours.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Sketty, it is...

.. but where's the garlic bread? Can't have one without the other... not to mention a good hearty salad.

Welcome to ATS! RuneSpider.

I hope that you enjoy your time here as a member of the ATS Community. Please don't forget there's a lighter side for general chit chat, hobbies, and or personal interests/discussion as well. Many of our members come here for that aspect alone.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I would venture to say that the vast majority of active members on these boards came here for the same or similar reasons. Some may seem like the houseguest from hades ... those that never leave.
*teasing*

I'm quite certain that if you were to put forth an example or two of the issues and or concerns which brought you to ATS, there would be several members who would be more than happy to post relevant discussions and or related topics.

If ever a question or concern please don't hesitate to ask ... myself or anyone, for that matter.

In my signature, you will notice a few links that may benefit your overall experience and understanding of this fine Community of folks ... all seeking a somewhat common goal, truth.

All the best and Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Again thanks, and I will check it out.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi Rune, im kinda new here too, but i shall welcome you anyhow. I like the name you chose for yourself, is there a story behind it? see ya round nuts.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

welcome to above topsecret
have a great stay

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
SKETTY! May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage!

You signed up while I was on hiatus or I would have given you the Pastafarian welcome before now.

top topics

join