It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will lead the USA into the 2012?

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
ive heard of some theories of 2012, DNA changing, End of the world, and some good suppotrting details, but what im wondering is who do you think will led us into this crisis?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by austinthetitan

The way 2012 is building up to be, I think we will all need to be rebooted then reprogramed for the New NWO, best guess is Bill Gates, gwhint

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
nobody will lead the US in 2012... US will not even have a president by 2009!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
With the way things are going now,I would have to say hilary clinton.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by waymath]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Something will happen is 2012 that will tell you that the correct date is 2112... and when 2112 will come... than we will get next date...

I am not against 2012 i beliwve that atleast we will come to know something about alien life but our hopes for 2012 are too high

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

whay do you think so... do you have inside info ?

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
this guy... read his thread

read

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by waymath

God I hope not..

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nostradamus predicted the president with code wins the elections.
3D515DEAD7AA16560ABA3E9DF05CBC80
If he or she stays for 4 years, then you can use above code.
However above code includes the DEAD code.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
the US economy will be completely collapsed by 2009. Also there will be a large nucleur strike upon the US in 2008... It will make 9/11 look like nothing. Remember what happend with US and Hiroshima? Lets just say what goes around comes around and that karma will be very real.

The dollar is collapsing.. and there are certain governments that hate the US and will do anything too destroy it. THUS a Nuke attack in 2008 is imminent.

its a sad case but it will happen. Along with her allies which could also be hit.

All this is due too mankinds greedyness special interests and such ... blah blah blah but it wil happen ... believe it or not.. i dont care .. because it will happen either way

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
TruthSeekers, well, then the whole world might as well throw in the towel then. If that happens, the U.S will release every nuclear missle in its arsenal... One thing you can rest assure of, when America goes down, the rest of the world will go with it. That's not a threat, it's an inevitability.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

I don't think bill gates wants to be the president, or does he?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think it could be Romney-
Please see my thread, I give reasoning for this on my second post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If he becomes President, it could become scary...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
No offense, Wrangel, but the thought of a Romney presidency doesn't scare my 1/25th as much as the thought of a Shrillery Clinton presidency. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't..

[edit on 6-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
No offense, Wrangel, but the thought of a Romney presidency doesn't scare my 1/25th as much as the thought of a Shrillery Clinton presidency. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't..

[edit on 6-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Oh yeah, I completely agree 100% with you...God help us all if she wins...
I see a vision of her, her first day in office, that evil laugh coming out, horns popping out of her head, and yelling- I am Ruler of the World now!!! AHAHAHA
You are all now my servants....

ha ha

Seriously, she probably would do something like that...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

You know, Wrangel, I know people who have met the Clintons personally... And here is what everyone of them have said to me invariably... "Chelsea is a real nice, warm person. Bill seems to be a nice, "funny" guy. However, Hilary is dark, cold and distant." You know what. I believe it!!! She just seems like the B word to me.

new topics

top topics

join