It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I just saw a story on Fox news about a new plan Bush is planning called "Operation Mexico." Basically, we are going to send over troops to help and train the Mexican military and law enforcement with all of the most recent and high-tech gear and weapons. This is supposed to be for reducing the drug trade, specifically coc aine.

The clip claimed that over 90% of the coc aine in the US comes through Mexico. Naturally, I googled it but couldn't find anything recent. Perhaps this is breaking news?

Sounds like some shady business to me, especially considering how quickly it seems to have gotten support from the ruler of the fatherland.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That's because 90% (more or less) DOES come over the US/Mexico border. Though a variety of MOs the Cartels move the product up to Mexico and then transport it across the border and then to distribution points.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
yes, but I can't believe we are training foreign troops right now to do this. one more step towards the NAU.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I know Arizona sent the guard troops down to help Gov. Napalitano, But I dont recal us ever sending troops down to help the Mex Military.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
yes, but I can't believe we are training foreign troops right now to do this. one more step towards the NAU.

Countries all over the world have done this for a long time. US/UK were training Colombians in the 80s and 90s and I'm sure in other places as well.

It's pretty commonplace and nothing to be worried about.

Apart from the Mexican military involvement in drug trafficking of course.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The only Ally the people of the US have against the North American Union are the drug cartels and the old Honest thieves of the old PRI party.

The PRI (Partido Revolucionario Institucional) are what I like to call Honest thieves the mostly only steel from the national petroleum and utilities and they let half of the country's population steel from it too.

If you look at the politicians in canada vs. Mexico the ones in Mexico the PRI that are still in power in some parts are not signing to the agreement.

The Drug cartels will fight anything that threatens there goods.

And as for the people of Mexico we might look like nice hard working dumb butts but if you look at our history we have battled
and beaten any super power that has stepped on our land.

Even the Irish during the Mex us war defected and helped us kick ass.

So this is very scary news that you have posted.

I just hope the US does it as secretly as possible.

Just to let people know there are a lot of people in Mexico that love there country we have never started one war but we love to finish them.

We are Totaly difrent people than Mexicans in the US.

Viva Pancho Villa!!!

Edit: Spelling

Edit: I am in no way shap or form saying that the people in mexico want trouble with any one we are a very peacful country but there is a reason why we are on of the last countrys in the world with out a US base on it.
So i really hope that any training that is done, is done behind the seans.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What exactly is the North American whatsit and what do they do?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Do you have a link of the Fox News article or report on this subject matter?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
north american union is like the european union. They want to consolidate Canada, USA and Mexico into one entity, which would eventually mean one curreny as well (the Amero).

top topics

join