It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watchers, Archeaology and Solomon's Temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
King Solomon's Throne

IMO, this throne is a disgusting display of worship and decadance!
I include this picture to show the extent of idoltary... NB the gold ornaments on each step of his throne.

Solomon was David's second son from his mother Bathsheba.
source

The king, while walking on the roof of his house, saw Bathsheba, who was the wife of Uriah the Hittite, taking a bath. He immediately desired her.

David then committed adultery with her and she conceived. In an effort to cover up his sin, David summoned Uriah from the army (with whom he was on campaign) in the hopes that Uriah would sleep with Bathsheba, and thus the child could be passed off as his.

After repeated (Unsuccessful) efforts to get Uriah to lie with Bathsheba, (To cover up the adultery) the king gave the order to his general, Joab, that Uriah should be abandoned during a heated battle, and left to the hands of the enemy. Ironically, David had Uriah himself unknowingly carry the message that ordered his death. After Uriah was gone, David made the now widowed Bathsheba his wifeBathsheba

In David's old age Bathsheba secures the succession of her son Solomon instead of David's eldest surviving son, Adonijah. (I Kings 1:11-31).Bathsheba

Bathsheba, grandmother of Jesus several times removedJesus & Bathsheba

So, from all of this, it is clear that first Son Adonijah was denied succession of the throne and Solomon became King. Solomon later killed Adonijah:

Adonijah

Solomon took this provocation seriously and put Adonijah to death. Adonijah

Bathsheba had two more sons by King David: Solomon (who was in the lineage of Joseph) and Nathan (the great, great, great … grandfather of Mary). From this unholy union of David and Bathsheba, both earthly families of Jesus descend. Joseph and Mary are both the children of David and Bathsheba.

source

Geneology of Christ

It is all shameful behaviour, hmm? But, it is God's will? or is it?

In the beginning, it is stated in Genesis and other books (Enoch and Book of Giants) not included in the Biblical Canon that the Watchers lusted after women:

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.

2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men

And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon

We know that the Watchers were cast out of heaven, descended to Earth and began to teach the secrets of heaven to the people:

3 Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon Enoch Book 1: Watchers

Does this explain the gaps in evolution and major advances with technology? Archaeological evidence relies on stone tools, they are cultural markers. Prehistoric research generally involves the study of materials, stone and rockart. Results from the research have indicated a long and dynamic history. Jinmuim's Stone Tools for example demonstrate that people have been in Australia for some 40,000 years.

Stone Tools (considered as Primitive Culture) true maximum age to be somewhere between 20,000 and 60,000 years old. My point NB is the duration of the Primitive Stone Age culture and technology.

Is that all humans knew before the intervention of the Watchers?

Innovations in hunting technology over two decades, (mid-Holocene period) is recognised as a period of unparalleled cultural change.

Did this occur naturally? Or was it in part due to the influences of others?

Could it be that the Watchers who descended to Earth are responsible?

Timeline of Nephilim Movement

c. 10,500 to 9,500 BC The age of Leo dawns as Egypt's elder culture is on the decline. The Sphinx, Temple of the Spinx and Valley Temple are constructed, then abandoned. Early agriculture ceases....more

Could 10,500 BC signal when the Watchers fell and started to teach and influence people?

I also consider Summerian Mythology and parallels:
Inanna Gifts of Me - Genun Jubal Parallel

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

so G-D allows people to sin without killing them instantly when they do it ! adam and eve were told that if they ate of the tree in the middle of the garden of paradise that the Creator made for them --that they would die----they might have not eaten for up to 120 years from that tree but eventually the tempter got thru to them---they are dead and consequently we die as well eventually.adam was allowed to live for 930 years-----he could have lived forever if he did what he was told.hopefully adam and eve repented of their sins before they died so they can be resurrected along with king david and the saints and prophets of G-D.we all have enough on our own plates to try not to sin without having to use others shortcomings for an excuse that wont fly when Messiah comes and asks us to give an account of why we did what we did in our lives.Messiah says if we cant forgive others for their sins neither will He forgive our sins(matthew 18:21-35) unless scripture specifically tells us who did or did not repent of their sins before their deaths then guessing/worrying about it wont do any of us any good.scripture definetly says king david repented of his sins before he died---------i cant wait to meet him.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sounds like neither Solomon nor David kept the commandments of God very well. What kind of God would abide this behavior? How can these men be considered holy or wise? They sound like your typical despot to me. I take the old testament with a grain of salt because of men like this.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Many of the people God elected to be his own were not exactly the "cream of the crop" individuals. Moses and Paul were both murderers..

King Solomon was actually "spiritually blinded" because of his ways. I don't really see anything here that I wsn't somewhat familiar with, except for all of the lineage stuff, which never interested me anyway. That why I could never read the book of Numbers.. Josiah begat blah, blah, blah and Noriah begat bluh,bluh, bluh.. I really couldn't care less.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

everyone is responsible for their own lives in how they overcome the temptations to sin----we are not responsible for others sins -----unless we make ourselves an instrument of satan to help others sin--------1 john 3:4 says sin is the breaking of G-Ds laws-----------if every one here has never sinned then they dont need to take the beam out of their own eyes before trying to take the speck out of their brothers eye (matthew7:3 and luke 6:41)

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Does this explain the gaps in evolution and major advances with technology? Archaeological evidence relies on stone tools, they are cultural markers. Prehistoric research generally involves the study of materials, stone and rockart. Results from the research have indicated a long and dynamic history. Jinmuim's Stone Tools for example demonstrate that people have been in Australia for some 40,000 years.

Stone Tools (considered as Primitive Culture) true maximum age to be somewhere between 20,000 and 60,000 years old. My point NB is the duration of the Primitive Stone Age culture and technology.

Is that all humans knew before the intervention of the Watchers?

Innovations in hunting technology over two decades, (mid-Holocene period) is recognised as a period of unparalleled cultural change.

This is the point I am trying to make...
sorry for going around about it in an around about way.

I guess I illustrate Solomon and King David to show the possible? -> corrupt lineage. At the same time I tend to think, just cos your Parents are shmucks doesn't mean you will be...but I do feel the doctrine is fundamental here. Just what are we worshiping?

Could it be the significant changes post 10500 BC provide testimony to the fallen Watchers?

Just what have we got pre this time besides primitive technology?

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Thurisaz]

new topics

top topics

join