It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS conference North America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
lol. Nice blow up doll, baked!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Indeed it is, baked, indeed it is. It can be the mascot if it survives the trip.

And the people at the convention.

DE

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
lol. might be a good idea to keep it away from horny drunks, though. The mouth on it looks.. sexy..

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I really wish I could claim ownership of the inflatable Martian Luv Buddy, but sorry, not mine...

People are voicing concerns about guns, drunks, ect...
From what I've read the property is pretty big. Im sure as with any gathering, people will form their own little groups and seperate if needed (thinking of lord of the flies). It's not my call, but I am sure the property owner has the final say on the gun thing. I won't be bringing mine. IMO it probably is not a good idea with minors being there and all. The only thing I'll be shooting is the #tttt and some pictures.

T.C., are you bringing your puppy?
I may bring mine, if it's cool with the land owner.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wouldnt that be a site to see....

A caravan of vehicles properly decorated with ATS,..decorations.

...cruising from different points across the country, (even rentals), and meet up at the Waffle House in some small town on the way to camp, being very noticable and noisy in such a place for a few hours.

Imagine the local chatter on that ! You'd have them wondering for,...generations!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Indeed. Based on further deliberation, I am banning firearms from the ATS conference NA. I'm sorry, but with minors around, I can't help but wonder. Booze is still okay, but once again minors, you're out on that. Also, everyone will eb required to bring/chip in for food. barbeques. That is the final word.

DE

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Indeed. Based on further deliberation, I am banning firearms from the ATS conference NA. I'm sorry, but with minors around, I can't help but wonder. Booze is still okay, but once again minors, you're out on that. Also, everyone will eb required to bring/chip in for food. barbeques. That is the final word.

DE

Thats right, you are coordinating this
Wise choice I think......

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Damn, I live in ID, the spud state. Im in the middle of feking nowhere. lol. I dont think i could go to one of these conventions anyways. I really would want to, though.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Okay, after too many hours awake, i have decided that if you're coming, you MUST bring a 20$ fee for the "We aren't all going to freaking starve to death" barbeque fund, as well as another 20$ worth of food (cash is also acceptable). It'll make organization easier, keep everyone together and things of that nature.

As for those of drinking age, there will also be a liquor fund. Any thoughts/suggestions?

DE

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

As for those of drinking age, there will also be a liquor fund. Any thoughts/suggestions?

DE

the easiest thing would be to take up a collection for a couple of kegs, and anyone that wants other forms of booze can bring it themselves or bribe someone to buy it.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Do i get out of the booze fund if I bring my own keg that is full?? I love to be the guy who brings the keg and I do it as often as possible....but the beer will be Rolling rock six point..thats the only kinds of kegs I have.

Oh and about the guns..isnt it illegal to bring firearms across state lines anyway?? im not sure but i thought that was the law. just curious

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Once again, no firearms. Bring a keg, you get out of the booze fund. But make sure its filled with something decent...

DE

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
But make sure its filled with something decent...

are you saying rolling rock isnt decent lol..its my favorite!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm a Corona/ MGD man myself, but I know for a fact that stuff like Blue like, Miller export, moosehead and a few others taste like piss. Nearly turned me off beer, it did!

DE

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm a Corona/ MGD man myself, but I know for a fact that stuff like Blue like, Miller export, moosehead and a few others taste like piss. Nearly turned me off beer, it did!

DE

Well the price for corona here is outragous[26$ a case] so theres no way im spending almost 200 dollars for a keg of corana[although I do love corona.]

I assure you that Rolling Rock is a very good beer,especially out of a tap.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
UPDATE: We might be extending the conference into the week, if cyberpilot will allow us.

It has been brought to my attention that people like to do things. Things liek sports. Bring a football, someone.

And if I get enough support, they'll be roleplaying at night.

DE

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join