It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS conference North America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yes DeusEx sat August 1 is fine except August 1 is sunday...Doyou mean sat July 31 and how long you gonna stay...why not Fri July 30-Sun Aug 1?

the answer to the last question is, It will be on private property unless we were doing something COMPLETEY
stupid...the authorities wont have any reason to come there.
(and if youre doing something completely stupid...you'll find youself doing it elsewhere)

PS. I think we should call it the ATS Campvention...

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by cyberpilot]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Actually, that would be better yet, cyber. I like the idea. Well, at least the extended weekend thing.

DE

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
Yes DeusEx sat August 1 is fine except August 1 is sunday...Doyou mean sat July 31 and how long you gonna stay...why not Fri July 30-Sun Aug 1?

the answer to the last question is, It will be on private property unless we were doing something COMPLETEY
stupid...the authorities wont have any reason to come there.
(and if youre doing something completely stupid...you'll find youself doing it elsewhere)

\

Babylon can't stop I. Mena wan blood clot a we, babylon supress, no test. I can just see a few scores of ATS members on your property line burning flags and being imbecilic. I appreciate your hospitality. But stupidity is a given bro. Thank god we would be camping on your land instead of in your house because where a vast majority of shunned ATS members go, babylon is sure to follow..

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Call in the cryptographer, I need a translation on that last post...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Bizzare. Well, anyways, it's been posted. Everything's set in stone, for the most part. Now, all that needs to be arranged is who can come and what people should bring.

DE

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
DE, put me down as a maybe. Sorry I was incorporating my "# the police" mentality. I assure you I bring civility and culture wherever I go.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Looks like a 90% for me. If the grandparents watch the kids, then 99% and if werk says kewl, then 100%
Total Est. Time: 11 hours, 14 minutes Total Est. Distance: 663.14 miles

Hotels are pretty cheap in the area.

Holiday Inn Express Hwy 27n
100 N John Hand Rd
Cedartown GA 30125
map | printer friendly version
Pick a Room and Rate Price per night
Aug 1-Aug 3
Kng Leisure Nonsmoke RACK RATE $ 66.95

Kng Leisure Nonsmoke CORPORATE FLEX RATE $ 56.95

Kng Leisure Nonsmoke GREAT RATES $ 56.91

Kng Leisure Nonsmoke AAA MEMBERSHIP RATE ID REQ $ 60.26

Kng Leisure Nonsmoke AARP MEMBERSHIP RATE ID REQ
$ 56.91

Kng Leisure Smoking RACK RATE $ 66.95

2 Dbl Beds Smoking RACK RATE $ 66.95

Two Queen Beds Nonsmoke RACK RATE $ 66.95

Two Queen Beds Smoking RACK RATE $ 66.95

1bd Suite Nonsmoke RACK RATE $ 76.95

1bd Suite Smoking RACK RATE $ 76.95

2 Bed Suite Nonsmoke RACK RATE $ 76.95

Attractions:
Atl 1 Mi S
Atlanta Skydiving Center 8 Mi
Berry College 18 Mi
Big Spring 1 Mi
Cedartown 1 Mi
Hartfield International Airpor60 Mi
Meadow Lake Golf Course 2 Mi
Mount Berry Square Mall 18 Mi
Old Mill 3 Mi
Polk General Hospital 1 Mi
Rome Municipal Airport 28 Mi
Slot Car Racing 1 Mi
Sterling Holloway Place 1 Mi

www.hotels.com... 8&COYear=2004&z_property=CONDO&gds=3&thisPageNumber=1&qKey=&roomTypeCode=-1

Cyber,
Thanks for the use of your land!
Do you have a layout or info onhow much space we have or locations to pitch tents, ect...
It might be wise to post "rules" and make each person that enters your property agree ahead of time to behave.
This sounds like it could be alot of fun. We were thinking of doing a RV trip to Burning Man but may just do this. Burning man is expensive and kinda far to be taking an RV. Anyone been to Burning man?
Is your property RV friendly?
www.rvamerica.com...

Any lakes, rivers, ponds to swim, fish, ect...?

Any good clubs in town that you reccomend?
sorry for so many questions, just trying to get a feel for it.
BAKED

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29
This sounds like a great idea! But, may I present a more conspiracy minded event?

How about, instead of gathering around a campfire and discussing what conspiracies we're in to. We actually go to a certain place that's conspiracy minded and try to find our own evidence.

Like Area 51, or to Colorado to try and find these "alien rocks"

Maybe we can even fly to Mars and see if the rovers are there.

I like your idea. Not Area 51 but maybe some other place where there is not such heavy security. I have always wanted to go to the superstition mountains. I hear there may be a base near them. I do live in Ariozna but I do not want to go there unless at least 5 other people go with me.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No, I'm sorry to say unless your rv is a 4x4 its not going to be really rv friendly, to be honest I havent been over there and checked the road, I will do that today or tomorrow also I will do a simple survey but I'm pretty sure we'll have lots of room

Also do not be confused, it will be camping if you stay on site.
It is a nice place to camp.
Im gonna need an accurate head count because I need to check out any legal ramifications of such a gathering.

the property is not owned directly by me and I need to tell the others...I'm sure this will not be a problem.
there is NO I repeat NO insurance and anyone wishing
to camp accepts any risks associated with such.

Everyone will probably have to sign a release.

I will report conditions ASAP.

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by cyberpilot]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Please be serious...

They really couldn't arrest us all, for gathering, drinking beer and discussing...

Wait...they could arrest us for giving beer to minors lol...

Seriously, you shouldn't worry about that, leave your paranoia aside for one time. And there's a LOT of teenager around here, so don't be shy to go if you're under 18, you won't be alone. BUT I'm not saying there's won't be some kind of weird initiation rites for the youngsters lol... (j/k)

I might go, really can't tell right now since it's still like months away... But if I go, I wouldn't mind giving a ride to someone, I'm from Eastern Canada.

Nice idea, whoever thought of it...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Actually, I'm trying to arrange a convoy leaving from Toronto, if anyone's interested. Drop me a u2u if you are.

DE

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
July 31st is a close family member's birthday to which I not only have to attend but also help throw every year. I will have to catch ya all online I guess. Sorry but that date is one of two I cannot miss and is most important of the two.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Actually, I'm trying to arrange a convoy leaving from Toronto, if anyone's interested. Drop me a u2u if you are.

DE

What route will you be traveling?
I am walking distance from I95 in Northern Va right past the mixinbowl.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Put me down as "NO"

being that I am so paranoid, I do not feel it would be advisable for me to meet with a large group of conspiracists when the plans are being so openly discussed.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So......
How many people are going as of now?
Who wants to go?
Any Ideas?
Is there going to be any ladies going (besides mine) or is this going to be a big "helmet party"

Ladies?.......
comon, don't be parinoid, it will be fun!!!!!!!

Anyone need a date, well bring your:

Thats not mine by the way, I just saw it on the web

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Disappointed to hear you're out, WW. Too bad, it's going to be a perfectly legal blast. Baked, I don't know because I'm still trying to arrange thigns from up here. However, I'm glad to know at least a few people are in.

DE

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
They make an alien blow up doll. That is just sick!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Disappointed to hear you're out, WW. Too bad, it's going to be a perfectly legal blast. Baked, I don't know because I'm still trying to arrange thigns from up here. However, I'm glad to know at least a few people are in.

DE

Yeah.....
I'm in

If ya'll come this way, I could show you around D.C. for a few hours if you have time.
Actually D.C. sux, unless you are staying over night, then I could show you around the Georgetown night scene. Old Town Alexandria is right across the river and is pretty fun at night. Either way, let me know, I'd be more than happy to show ya'll around my neck of the woods.
Doesent Colonel live in D.C.?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
Okay, not to sound like a paranoid freak. but what's to stop some crazy government task force for showing up at the meeting and throwing us all in jail? If any of us have really stumbeled upon the truth, the government will be very p.o.ed. They are most-likely monitering the internet for places like this.....

Maybe they will show up undercover, so nobody will find out who they really are. I don't think they will throw us in jail unless they find probable cause.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by Valedamar
Okay, not to sound like a paranoid freak. but what's to stop some crazy government task force for showing up at the meeting and throwing us all in jail? If any of us have really stumbeled upon the truth, the government will be very p.o.ed. They are most-likely monitering the internet for places like this.....

Does that mean you are going?
Comon.....

Maybe they will show up undercover, so nobody will find out who they really are. I don't think they will throw us in jail unless they find probable cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join