It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS conference North America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Damn, now this is a serious roadie from NoCal to Georgia.

Total Est. Time: 38 hours, 10 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 2496.56 miles

Like worldwatcher needing a hotel, I think I need a first class ticket on the airline I work for to get me there...lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Like I said - we're trying to establish a convoy system. u2u me if you need a ride or are willign to give one.

DE

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Cyber, to answer your question from the jump thread, unless I am involved in an high-speed crash along the way, I'll certainly be there.
Everyone needs to show up, North Georgia is most beautiful, an excellent spot for a get together, and has the "Y'all come back now, y'hear" hospitality of Alabama.

oh damn TC is gonna be there...im there for sure now...just tell me when and where...ill be there with my kegs of rolling rock...drinking optional of coarse

im in oklahoma city if anyone needs a ride..i got a fairly big boat..illtake 2 extra people along the way if needed..im a nice guy..we will have fun so dont worry..

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I wish I could go. My parents wouldnt mind me traveling alone, it is just they wouldnt want me staying with strangers. I really wish I could go.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
MaskedAvatar should buy one of those masks and wear it everywhere...so we can NEVER see his face.

I have a few Venetian masks.

Hmmm, this thread shows signs of a more immediately emerging possibility of ATS members congregating in the one place. Excellent (Mr Burns' voice).

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
North Cali to Georgia...Count Me In

Need to schedule in a Plane Route and Destination Point...If anyone else is in North Cali and will be attending...Give me a u2u...We can Split the Ticket Costs...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Everyone who's in for sure, send me a u2u. I need to do a .count.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Good luck. I am forbidden crossing the Mississippi river by international law, but if there is a meeting in the western states, count me in.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Anyone going down from the Northeast US? I'd like to cut costs if at all possible, considering I have a somewhat costly vacation setup for a month later.

If anyone is coming from NYC area or north and is willing to come across I-78 in PA to stop for me on their way, send me a U2U or hit me on Yahoo or AIM.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpookenYaMind
North Cali to Georgia...Count Me In

Need to schedule in a Plane Route and Destination Point...If anyone else is in North Cali and will be attending...Give me a u2u...We can Split the Ticket Costs...

Depending on the dates, I will becoming from the Concord/Pleasant Hill area.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Anyway we can get a post with location, rough time frame, whos going and where they are coming from? It would help out alor if we had a condensed list, lol.

I'm in NJ myself.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hey...

The date is real important when planning to attend, or not being able to. You got a date?

Come back good buddy.

p.s.

Being coming from Indian Territory and through Dallas.

Distance: 931.4 miles
Approximate Travel Time: 14 hours 19 mins

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This sounds like a great idea! But, may I present a more conspiracy minded event?

How about, instead of gathering around a campfire and discussing what conspiracies we're in to. We actually go to a certain place that's conspiracy minded and try to find our own evidence.

Like Area 51, or to Colorado to try and find these "alien rocks"

Maybe we can even fly to Mars and see if the rovers are there.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
yeah DE, I need exact dates before I commit a definite yes to anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29
This sounds like a great idea! But, may I present a more conspiracy minded event?

How about, instead of gathering around a campfire and discussing what conspiracies we're in to. We actually go to a certain place that's conspiracy minded and try to find our own evidence.

Like Area 51, or to Colorado to try and find these "alien rocks"

Maybe we can even fly to Mars and see if the rovers are there.

Well, the problem there is, (for me at least) I'm all for standing in campfire light, drinking beer and slapping each other's backs...

I'm not into jail time - black # on my face - or walkie talkie talk.

Also, I'm like worldwatcher. I'll camp when I go deerhunting - but I need a motel room for this business.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If you are serious about N. Georgia, name the date and I'll be there. ..with chips, dips, laptops, a few magic tricks, and a potato cannon.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Spectre, you are missing the point. KEGS, GIVE US MORE KEGS!

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Once again, the exact day and location is Cedartown, Georgia. Cyberpilot has generously offered his land for us to camp out on. There are also hotels in the area.

The event will be held beginning Saturday, August first.

DE

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It's officially on my calendar. I'm coming from Knoxville and have tons of camping gear, multiple tents,etc, and a mini-van to haul it in. Let me know how I can help out.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Okay, not to sound like a paranoid freak. but what's to stop some crazy government task force for showing up at the meeting and throwing us all in jail? If any of us have really stumbeled upon the truth, the government will be very p.o.ed. They are most-likely monitering the internet for places like this.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join