It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS conference North America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I've decided to spin this off the main thread for teh sake of easy viewing.

So far, this is what's happening: cyberpilots has generously offered to host us at his place. It's going to be a lot like camping, except you get to meet all your crazy ATS buddies.

everyone is expected to bring food and/or booze to contribute to the feeding of everyone, and maybe pitch in. The event will occur mid-june or early fall, depending on how many people commit to this thing.

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Where in North America?

Have we had any conference before this?

I wouldn't come anyway, it would be wierd being a 16 year old in front of all 30 year olds.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Your only 16?

Where in Canada exactly?

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Are you serious about this?
Itd look even wierder having a 14yr old in front of all the 30yr olds.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Your only 16?

Not really. I am 16 and 2 months old.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sorry Surf, but I'm older than that. And believe it or not I can still use a computer.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey... i'm only 15... I'm not 16 until November. But even so, i'd still enjoy meeting my fellow ATS users someplace. I don't think my parents would like that idea much though...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't live too far away from Canada, and my god-father owns a camping lodge/resort on Thunder Bay? Moose Lake? Something like that... "Austin's Wilderness Resort".

And, being a 30 something year old... crap, scrolled down, saw dreamlandmafia beat me to it. Never mind.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by soothsayer]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
I don't think my parents would like that idea much though...

I don't think my parents would enjoy the idea of driving me for more 3 days or travelling with me for 6 hours in a plane either. I live near SF.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Im 21........... # I had to remember that one

I think my parents would throw me in the first plane outta here!

Id be down, but only if thiers some RYE!

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm in Colorado springs. I wish it could be held closer here, or somewhere up near Freeport Illinois, like in Chicago since I might go there over the summer to hang with my cousins and stuff.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
well, cyberpilot's is near TC's, which is in the states. as for getting there, I'm goign to try to co-ordinate 'convoys', so to speak. I'm from canada, and I'm not too much older than teh rest of you, so don't think i'm being easy on myself. Everyone has to drive awhile to get there, but it's the cheapest (beign free) and most central place we have available.

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
im 16
i would go after i get my licence in like 7 or 8 months

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I live in northwest Georgia...near Rome very close to the Alabama state line.

and BTW...Im 39...lol

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So yes. Qestiosn have been raised about the convoys. This is how it works:

1. You U2U me saying "I have no ride".
2. I collect however many people are in your general area who say teh same thing.
3. I then post a list of area with no ride. If volunteers can be found, then we create convoys of people hitching rides heading for the ATS Convention.

It seems like a good way to get to know people. That is how it works. now, the only part we need to figure out is how many people are coming.

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I keep seeing these adds by Southwestern saying "you are free to move about the country." So if I drive to Buffalo, OH CHRIST, can I actually fly for $100 round trip?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
*shrug* No idea. Check into it- we might have actually found an affordable way to get there from ditances further than a few states! Good werk, intrepid.

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Each own mini-vans... It'd be like the days of my parents when they were kids! Each holds eight comfortably, with room for storage! Smokers welcome in mine!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What are we gonna talk about in this convection? Just get to know each other?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Crap, we'll need lap-tops just to survive! Interact with each other, too?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join