It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fraud By FDA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Big Pharma calls the shots in approval process.

This free America is under control by the rich and powerful.

It's more like Russia or China.

www.newstarget.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

Big Pharma calls the shots in approval process.

This free America is under control by the rich and powerful.

It's more like Russia or China.

www.newstarget.com...

Drug companies would lose $16 billion on never ending repeat prescriptions so they deny approval.
Amazing how no one in America can dissolve the FDA as it totally corrupt.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
....check out the 60 page pdf they released. They admit to being years behind in their science(s), can't "guarantee" the safety of foods, cosmetics & drugs & their IT dept is literally in ruins.

When people doubt something like my signature, it really makes me wonder.

It took *them* 30 years to get some science on smoking, when the 'signs' were already obvious. On most 'important' issues -- it's sickening. There's suicide bombers in America, now. The kids on Prozac and other SSRIs have the 'impulses' yet why is this on the market?

Until someone stands before Congress in a relevant hearing, this won't stop. By releasing that document, they're saying 'f you' to the public at large. They blamed an e-coli outbreak on lack of reliable emails. What?

End point(s), ever listen to the side effects of some pharma ads on the tv? "Fatalities has been reported." Seriously, get second-opinions on any health concerns you may have -- most doctors today are corrupt, more corrupt.

I used to work as an editorial assistant to a out-sourced pharma lit. biz. I saw some of the 'kickbacks' the doctors got on routine 'meetings' -- mind you, these were 'golfing retreats' in some amazing places, on the house, as in, the drug companies paid their tabs, and get this, a couple of THREE FIGURE checks per meeting. Bastards, I had to walkout of that one.

Those who doubt corruption -- that's my response. Check 'em.

new topics

join