It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Hard Bein' Me And Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So I was sittin' here doin' some thinkin' So I says to myself, Self? It's really not easy bein' me and stuff. Like bein' able to do such good thinkin' isn't easy. Everybody is always so jealous!

Like when I tell people how easy it would be to stop buyin' all that foreign oil and stuff. Like you just stock up on a bunch of Mineral oil and stuff. Yeah, I mean there's mineral rocks every where you look and stuff. Yep, every family would have like this really cool mineral rock squeezin' machine. And like you go out and collect all those fancy mineral rocks. Throw them in that really cool mineral rock squeezin' machine, and ya got oil and stuff. Yep, ya just refine that oil, and there ya go. Pure genius!

Yep, people always look at me funny and stuff when I reveal my really good deep thinkin' and stuff. I bet they're thinkin' - Man!, why didn't I think of that!?
Oh brain, I love you.

And like it's hard never to be wrong. I was wrong only once and stuff. Yep awhile back, I thought I was wrong about somethin' but I wasn't. Yep that took away my perfect record and stuff.

And like when I applied at Mensa, I remember when I handed the test over. The guy looked right at me and said "Why are you here?"
Yep, true story. He knew right away that all the other members would feel so insecure with a great mind like mine around.

Like I bet that there's a Secret Super Mensa and stuff.

And like I can read minds and stuff. Yep. Like I remember one time I saw this little kid in a restaurant. He was like dancin', and holding his 'thingy'. I hate the way kids dance these days. I said to myself, Self? I bet that kid is gonna to use the lavatory and stuff. Don't you know like a minute later his Dad comes over and takes him to the Mens Room.

Yep. Like it's really not easy bein' me and stuff...........

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yet another great "thinkn"post by our thinkN man...

Thanks for the laugh...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You are, my friend, undoubtedly, the most prolific user of the word "stuff" I have ever encountered!

join