It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My work conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well i'll cut to the chase I work for a large company 16000 plus. My sub dept. has only about 100 people and I was just doing some asking around, because people that should have been fired are still here. Well the whole dang thing is that all my managment and all the people that should have been fired are all Jehova Witnesses and they all go to the same dang temple, so i just need some input on how to deal. The ball has Started rolling and its a big Jehova ball is rolling, out the 100 thier are only about 30 of us that are not. I am just guessing here because thier were only 30 particapating in Christmas party. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am freaking out well i'd love to hear some input, and see if this is happeniong to anyone or anywhere else!

[edit on 5-12-2007 by sinister666]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sounds like some kinda fraud and potential "insider" issues. I'd call the police...if you get fired there's legal recourse you can take.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i used to be a jehovah's witness. i don't believe in Christianity in general now, but i still find your remarks somewhat offensive. if you're upset solely by the fact that you possibly work with 100 JW's then the problem is you. if there are individuals that deserve to be fired then it needs to be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well I am very sorry if I offended you but I was just making a note well like i said sorry! Thankyou JIM I will look in to it!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
well the first thing you should is talk to people in your Human Resources Dept. If these people had legitimate reasons as to why they should have been fired, then you can make a complaint against your dept head or supervisor, etc. If you feel the HR dept can't or wouldn't help, then you have to go to some sort of institution that oversee your industry... like the FTC or Better Business Bureau.. etc. I don't know what type of company you work for, but there is a chain of command, you just need to find it and start from the bottom and work your complaints up the ladder.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thanks but I have put in proper paper work against people that should be fired and I work in a position that sees all was told not enough proof or paper work lost. Went to HR and been up the ladder well I am just wanting to see if anyone else was exp. the same thing thanks for input Worldwatcher.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sinister666

OK I'm trying to understand what your situation is.

Are you new in the company?

What makes you think some of the employees need to be fired?

As far as attending company parties it isn't unusual for only a small percentage to attend.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why, in your opinion, should they be fired? Your post just doesn't make much sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Dude, chill, the poor guy is terrified that HE is gonna be fired because he ISN'T one. No offense, but JWs do tend to be VERY cliches

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
WEll an update for all now it has been almost two months and one of my workers that is under me has just been recently fired for a technacality she could have gotten a probation but they decided to fire her and one other worker is still here for the same offense so it has been in the hands of the eeoc now for a couple months, and alot of people have quit since this so thier either was no conspiracy just a bunch of, who you know type stuff. Well I started here not knowing anyone and I survived the overhaul by overhaul I mean the director of our dept has been firing people for not performing high enough which is a crappy way of getting fired well that is the word that is going around but all I know is the the click/group or whatever they are, have all been fired or have quit it has doubled my work load but I dont mind thier will always be drama where you work this is just alot less of it.

new topics

top topics

join