It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET-Contact Manual

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

If the numerous UFO-organizations would be doing their job right Id find many more maps and even global maps of the UFO phenomenon. Ive been googling my fingertips off, but there is not much out there.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Just see what Belgium is doing.
If you hear a lot of F-16 noise in the air, then you can also be sure that UFO 's have crossed the Belgium border.
That moment is alwyas the right time to watch the sky for UFO 's.
General Wilfried Brouwer of the Belgian Air Force sometimes gives speeches on the UFO 's above Belgium. See link.
www.freedomofinfo.org/national_press_07/general_de_brouwer_statement.pdf

Why does this not happen in U.S. ?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Why does this not happen in U.S. ?

Belgium, like the Netherlands or the Czech republic, is a small country without as many public responsibilities as the U.S. Them doing so doesnt cause a mass-panic.

Good point though.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
In typing in various key words in ATS I found a lot of trash on the topic. Hoaxers, Wanna-be-Teachers, and people marketing their books. But here are a few half good ones on the subject of ET-contact:

Contact thru Meditation

Contact through water

Meditation & Contact

wanting to be abducted

But all in all, I think we can do better than that.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

For me this is the cheapest manner of detecting UFO 's.
If you hear a lot of F-16 's together, then you are almost sure that there are UFO 's in the air.
Be sure to check first that there is no F-16 training program. But in general the public is always warned on F-16 training programs.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

alright. added to the manual.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Honestly I think it's a bit nieve to just want to contact aliens without being sure what their motives are. Especially after some abduction reports. I do understand wanting to do it though because or the air of mystery and the search for answers. Based on what I have experienced I'm just warning it might not be all you want it to be.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theAbductee

frankly, Ive "called" for more ET-experiences sometimes, but when they actually start appearing I sometimes do get a little humble.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theAbductee

Nothing personal but I tend to be suspicious of people that advocate the Bad/Alien thing solely. Some thing about your Avatar makes me standoffish towards what ever you have to say. Really not you, me...

There is a balance in all things and I have been shown that you get back what is in the inner most of your heart. If you encounter a bad situation, from my experience you can always refuse.

Without balance it usually follows an agenda. Your Avatar speaks volumes to most people here, one way or another.

I for one want to know more about your experience and what techniques you recommend to call the abduction phenomena to you.

It is not your responsibility if people follow your instruction and it works for them. What you may find terrifying, others may find delightful. It could just be a matter of perspective.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I relax my focus a bit and just observe what is happening up there. In most instances there will be the ocassional airplane, the ocassional comet, plenty of flickering stars...

Stars don't "Flicker". I've heard that when you see a "Flickering Star" that it's actually a mother ship. Don't know if it's true. I wish I had a nice telescope to look at one. But stars DON'T flicker.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrChipps

If stars dont flicker then I am seeing more UFOs than I thought

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi there. I don't post very often, I usually lurk and do not post unless I feel like I can contribute in some way or if I have any questions that haven't been asked, anyway.

Here's a guide from galacticdiplomacy.com by Angelika Whitecliff:

"A Guide for Initiating Contact with Extraterrestrials"

She has apparently had multiple contact experiences.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by eyewitness86

I understand the "tuning" concept. How would you suggest we "tune in"?

I have been thinking about it, and recalling that I and some others who have actively attempted to attract a ' UFO ' or light in the sky ( more common ) simply desired it in definite terms in our minds, sort of like speaking it silently to yourself and relaying a message: Come on down!! Let us see you. We are not afraid and want to see you closer". things like that. The INTENT is the key, I believe, to activating the ' right ' frequency, so to speak. Remember that there are things in the atmosphere that can be either physicaly real, or real without being material. You can attract a light in the sky much easier than an actual craft.

There is some evidence that some UFO's are actually able to become a part of the pilot..the alien flying it becomes a part of the craft in a way, and only has to think of certain things and the craft responds. We are doing it now in our Air Force but at crude levels: The aliens have it down to a science and it explains a lot of the enigma's about UFO handling abilities. Also, think about this: If the UFO itself and the alien pilot are as ' one ', the craft itself may very well be able to act as a medium of communication with your brain electrical discharges, which they can translate into a recognizable form of thought or speech to them, thus allowing them to comprehend our thoughts silently. Like, the skin of the UFO is like the sensory part of the aliens ability.

UFO as antenna and microphone and conductor and dimensional portal..the possibilities are limitless, of course. But if one wants to attract a UFO or light, I would go to a secluded and remote area..where they can have the choice of being seen by others or not..and take a flashlight for signaling if the URGE is strong to do so..otherwise I would leave the lights for safety only and operate in the dark..If you cal call a light down low enough, it will provide all the light needed to confirm the event.

So, I believe that INTENT clearly expressed will allow the ' frequency ' to be established and then it is up to the light or craft to respond or not as they will. I am fortunate ( I hope!) in that I have had a few really unique incidents happen to me, thankfully with witnesses, and I tend to look at the very esoteric as well as the mundane when looking for answers, so I catch the drift pretty often as to whats up. I believe that we are seeing a vast increase in phenomenon and it is not accidental. There are battles going on in realms that affect us here, and we are involved with entities of dimensional capabilities as well as those restricted to physics as we know them now.

I believe that what we are seeing in the physical plane is just a manifestation of what is going on at much deeper levels, and our future hangs in the balance, with forces unimaginable really making things happen. Think about it: The human mind can only handle so much before self protection mechanisms step in to shut down the input so confusion does not render one helpless. That is nature protecting us from outside influences. When concepts are proposed that shake the very foundations of one's perception of reality, it can make the person so uncomfortable that they reject the evidence despite validity, in order to maintain the grasp on normalcy required to function.

But, people who can ' slip the surly bonds of earth ' for a while and open up their minds, can indeed begin to communicate with the occupants of the crafts as well as entities that need no ships. BUT, caution is needed: One can easily get sidetracked into a potentially dangerous diversion of reality: When one is ' communicating ' in one's mind, it can be imagination or real..an alien with abilities we cannot hardly grasp, or the result of too much desire for contact mixed with suggestions and wishes..the mind can and does play tricks. Sorting out real and genuine communication with ' unique ' forces requires a very stable anddetermined mind, and a mature and calm outlook. Fear is NOT an option. It will undermine anything attempted and distort all inputs radically.

So, attraction is simple but rare, at least for real events, but it IS possible. Take yourself to a wooded area with a clearing and no one else but your party around..stay quiet and take cameras and tape recorders, extra batteries, food and drink, a good flashlight, of course a first aid kit, mandatory for all outings..blankets of folding chairs, get an open view of the night sky, and qiuetly set about concentrating, silently, on asking for any friendly entities in the area to show themselves. Many people get good results after a few tries, the calm ness and lack of anticipation seems to help. which means a few trips may be needed to settle the people down where they can think clearly.

Good luck and let us know what you see!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphA1551

Hi there.

Despite the 50s-style images, thats a pretty good manual there on that link. Good addition to this thread, thank you very much.

And if they dont make contact they will at least have learned meditation, self-control and good dieting in the process.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

eyewitness, thanks for the great contribution.

Notice though that much of what is posted by Ufologists on various forums is what could be called counter-intent or not in alignment with the intent to actually experience it.

I am only too aware of how I could increase my contact if i put my time and mind to it. But many seem to "play it safe", preferring to consider it but not yet fully embrace it. Thats all well and good of course...if things happen to quickly, its a shock to the system.

so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever so slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow are we allowing this reality into our world.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphA1551

The link you posted shows on top of the page a Triangle.
This reminds me on my UFO expierence with my Triangle, however that one looks more like a boomerang.
The Boomerang, I saw had a Northropp cockpit, but differs a little from the real B-2. I posted this story alreay before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please be warned when having contact with UFO 's.
There are serious health risks, which I discovered.
Maybe we also need a chapter in the ET Contact manual with health risks.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

you probably mean physical risks such as radiation and spiritual risks such as shock-system-overload, right? ok. added.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sorry for posting the wrong link. See this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You are right and even more.
Like laser beams, Mega high-voltage, radar signals and the acid added to the exhaust.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

yes alright. considered and added.

But we dont want to overdo it because fear of contact is one of the main reasons not many people do make contact. They spiritually protect themselves from the experience because they think it could cause harm.

It is also BECAUSE of possible problems with physical contact to actual UFOs (not to mention other difficulties) many chose to contact them mentally, emotionally, in dreams, non-physically.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join