It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET-Contact Manual

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
hey guys, i just stumbled across this looking for the website i spoke of earlier. how is it that i didn't know about this? did anyone else? i'll copy and paste part of it. it's pretty long. then i'll give you the web address. below:

External Content[/ex www.contactact.org...
THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT ACT - A BILL

To establish a protocol to allow public interaction with Extraterrestrial Intelligences that may make, or express a desire to make peaceful contact with the people of Earth.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled.

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ‘Extraterrestrial Contact Act of 2005’.

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PROCEDURES PRIOR TO ACTIVATION OF CONTACT PROTOCOL.

(1) Upon enactment of this Act, all members of the public, whether individual or in groups, shall immediately have --

(a ) The irrevocable right to freely interact, associate and communicate with Extraterrestrial Intelligences, whether on or off the Earth, within the guidelines set forth in the Contact Protocol; and

(b ) The irrevocable right to freely discuss, record, transcribe and communicate to others, within the guidelines of the Contact Protocol, the nature and content of such interactions, associations and communications with Extraterrestrial Intelligences.

(2) Upon enactment of this Act, the Extraterrestrial Contact Act organization (“ECA”) shall immediately and irrevocably have –

(a ) The right to globally promote similar versions of this Act and its Contact Protocol and to lobby for its adoption by other nations of Earth; and

(b) The right to suggest additions, deletions and/or other changes to the Contact Protocol, and the right to receive and coordinate suggestions for additions, deletions and/or changes to the Contact Protocol from the citizens of each nation; and

(c ) The right to establish, oversee and conduct an international voting procedure by which the leaders of each nation, as representatives of its citizens, can cast one vote per nation either for or against such additions, deletions and/or other changes; and

(d ) The right to officially add, delete and/or make changes to the Contact Protocol upon the ECA’s confirmation of majority approval of such additions, deletions and/or other changes.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by sizzle]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
oh here's the web address
www.contactact.org...
i don't get it. if the guv is always denying that et's exist, why enact this bill? somebody tell me this is a joke.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
me again. i checked that law out on snopes.com and it seems there was a similar bill in 1969 but it was removed in 1991. but this bill is 2005 and snopes says nothing about it. hmmm

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It is for the most part about your state of consciousness. The more you tune to higher states, and if this is your predilection, you will see them more often.

If you are an experiencer, that increases your chances too.

Meditation is said to work, talking to the lights mentally you see, and flashing a flashlight at them will bring them closer sometimes.

But like life, it just happens to you. Might even happen to many of us again soon too. It is uncertainty itself.

I do think meditation and directed prayer type work can help if not draw them in, change your state to be more receptive.

I've seen UFOs several times, with friends too. Only one at all close. I had just come from a SETI event too.

We may just need to consciously tune to that station.

ZG

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I seen some footage of a UFO making passes in an dout of a torndao in oklahoma.

Thought id add that because of the storm refrence. I also have read many articles that UFOs are often in teh vicinity of storms. Sothing about engergy collection.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
excuse my interruption again. plz disregar my above post. turns out that it was a new bill that a group was trying to get passed. sorry for the alarm bells.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If any of you are really serious, this is what I did.....
PM if you want to know more....

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I think the advice given by woodwytch and extralien is pretty good and will be enough for now.

Now its YOUR turn to give us some advice and add to this manual: If we were to ask you how to deal with memory-flashes, what would your answer be?

The contactact website is not done by the government but buy a guy who lives in North Los Angeles and wants to advertise for taking the phenomenon seriously.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Although my head was so happy to find a video so believable, my instincts told me the craft did not look quite right.

I believe its possible to "sense" if a video is authentic or a hoax. its a feeling that comes up in the first seconds of viewing. I dont know if you guys experience the same, but when its something authentic my pupils get a bit bigger and I feel "wow!". If its a hoax I dont feel a thing while watching.

Trying to approach the whole subject in an intellect-only manner will produce hours and hours and hours of argument, video-analysis etc. Nothing wrong with that, but I still think people could rely more on what they sense.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

I've seen UFOs several times, with friends too. Only one at all close. I had just come from a SETI event too.

We may just need to consciously tune to that station.

ZG

I quote this because I think its very telling and informative for experience-seekers.

"Full Immersion" into the field would seem to be a way to "tune in".

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KanehBosm

Alright. Interesting vid, love listening to scottish. You contribute "drug-induced encounter". That is totally not what I would recommend because then you get to believing you cant do it out of your own power. But hey...for some people thats the method.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
To all readers of this thread

This thread has been viewed 2500 times. But we`ve only collected about 10 methods and a few experience-accounts.

But I believe that each and every one of you hundreds of viewers have something to say, something to contribute.

Its not about consuming and seeking answers from others, but about creating and providing some answers oneself.

Methods and Experiences to further the cause of ET-contact welcome.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
IMHO - MEDITATE,MEDITATE,MEDITATE on a daily basis.

By stilling the mind and excercising the soul, meditation clears away the clutter forced on us through everyday life. Once the mind is still all we have to do is 'listen' to 'the broadcast' Channeling is the key

IMO mediation is the first step to start the contact process, everyone can do it and more and more people are doing it

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Somewhere here on ATS I mentioned this idea for seeing a UFO, though I haven't the foggiest idea when or where.

Anyway, natural disasters should be an attractor for any sentient being. Humans always want to view storms, earthquakes, tornadoes, massive fires, volcanic eruptions, so forth and so on. It seems reasonable that passing aliens, should they exist, would also find these things interesting enough to visit. Certainly our own scientists would want to view this type of phenomenon on other worlds.

Now when we look at the damage that results from such things here on earth, we're usually focusing on the debris left in the wake, which is on the ground. So I would suggest looking up when viewing the aftermath of such things. You might just increase your odds of seeing some "outworlder" taking their own look.

I call it the "Rubbernecks Passing the Wreck on the Highway Method of UFO Spotting", and find it at least logical.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Thats pretty good and will be taken up into the table of contents.

On a speculative note, I imagine time-travelling beings to zoom in on certain periods and events to study them. Tsunami: "Look. This is a foretaste of what happened to them when Atlantis went down". 9/11: "You see the ripples of shock running through the populace? Thats how they keep them in fear. Damn, I wish we were allowed to intervene".

On a note of black humor: Next time a bomb goes off I will look up.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well, if we postulate time travelers, then there are a whole new set of problems and opportunities. Since people seldom know when a historic event is taking place that it will change the world, it would be hard to know when to look for :visitors". (9/11 is one exception that I can think of where those on the scene would have known at the time that it was an event to go down in history.)

But, any historically significant pictures of events, such as video from Pearl Harbor or JFK in Dallas, might show anomalies. Time travelers might want to see the changing of the millennium at times square or Tokyo, though there are not likely many sky shots at these events. Pictures from Katrina might be worth reviewing.

A person who chose to follow such a path could be surprised.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

A person who chose to follow such a path could be surprised.

It just so happens....

That I had been doing a similar study along those lines a few years back and have this site bookmarked.
thewebfairy.com...

Real or not, it is quite interesting from any point of view imo.

The other scenario related to this is the moth man prophecies, which some believe is UFO/alien related, so why all the threads on the mothman are in the cryptozoology/mythical beast section i'll never know.

Yes, goin over any footage of major events, good and bad, might begin to reveal some things not previously seen.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I find the idea of 'alien-rubberknecking' very interesting and plausible too. It made me wonder if we could possibly check the theory out by trying to discover if there were more UFO sightings reported either before/during/after disasters.

If results confirmed positive, it might also be plausible to think that multiple UFO sightings in a particular area could potentially act as an early warning system to such disasters

Of course this is not going to be a specific science during/immediately after, because obviously people at the scene of disasters have other things on their mind (too busy to whip their camera out and aim it at the skies during such events).

Also it would be very difficult for people (first on the scene), to start UFO spotting when there were people on the ground needing help ... that's what makes it such a brilliant cover (from the alien perspective) because chances are they would go unnoticed.

When I read your post it clicked a 'familiarty button' in my head somewhere
I know I'm waffling now but I really think you're onto something ... after all, it would be a perfect time for observation, when all eyes are averted in a different direction. Woody

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Alright you guys,

here´s a UFO Hotspot Map for the U.S.

Next thing we need is a similar map for the world, and another one for TIMES and world events such as 9/11 and the Olympic Games.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

And what happens if they cross the borders of U.S. ?
Do they have a greencard or something else that let them pass so easy ?

If I cross the US border, then I first need to answer 50 questions positive, show all my credit cards, fingerprints, hotels to visit etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join