It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Field Disruptor Of Alleged TR3B Confirmed???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ev0lut10n

The apparent similarity between TR-3B technology and that of the GCT saucer technology... is what I was attempting to point out in Zorgon's thread:
"Warp Drive - State of the Art - Taking ET Home"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And in the pages of the GCT website, they mention drawing power from the zero-point-field (the quantum foam) and using zero-point-field for faster-than-light communications.

Now, from what I read of the "Extended Heim Theory"... it proposes that mass can be eliminated from normal matter, by exposing it to a force released from the extra quantum dimensions - by applying a strong magnetic field.

By adding it all up... I think the TR-3B's magnetic vortex (created by it's plasma-accelerator synchrotron) acts upon the extra quantum dimensions described in Extended Heim Theory (EHT). Thus... accessing the zero-point-field medium, and providing the force (from the extra dimensions) that alters matter, to reduce it's mass - for EHT hyperspace existance. And when matter's mass is reduced to zero, then - gravity does not attract it, and f-t-l travel (in EHT hyperspace) is possible - without space-time 'warping'.

edit on 12/7/2010 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ev0lut10n

Company History
10C originated in 2001 with the founding of 10Charge, Kft., a Hungarian company, by Attila Reisz, Jozsef Marinka-Toth and Viktor Rozsnyay. Jozsef and Viktor, two aerospace research scientists, needing a means to hasten the charging of their equipment’s sealed lead-acid battery, began a search for a rapid battery charging system. Unable to find a charging solution suitable for the needs of their aerospace project, Jozsef began his own research into efficient electrical charging technologies. In 2001, Jozsef and Viktor, together with Attila Resiz, an investor in technology startups, established 10Charge, Kft., for the purpose of developing a commercially viable rapid charging solution.

I think this points out that the scientists/engineers need a fast charge system for quote ''their aerospace project'' so maybe this backs up their claims on the GCT site

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Obviously the new tech need much review in capacitor with high volt and plasma manipulation, up for that!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Forgive me, I am a caveman thinking.

I read about a fellow by the name of Ed Leedskalnin. He studdied magnets and seemed to think that everything had "magnets" and you could get them to move elsewhere. He seemed to use the prosses to move several large heavy rocks. He wrote a hand out for his rock garden. Its an interesting story and reading about reducing the weight of things by 89% brought it mind. I am not sure though i didn't "get" what he was talking about. If he did do as he said he did then the TR3B could use something like it. But I dunno.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I held a TS Clearance form the DOD & DOE in the 1990s - 2000s as an independent design contractor. I had access to a website for TS Projects, employment. Most of what I know of interest, I can't talk about but, I can tell you there were a lot of jobs relevant to magnetic fields, MFD was a keyword. A large number of requirements would be directly related to the design and manufacturing of such a craft. The other most desired qualities were in Plasma sciences. Nukes are passe' and more than likely foiled..and not by us! The work on hyper velocity weapons is a cover. We have been "protected" if you will for over 10 years. Kim Ill got a small demonstration. That's why he backed down.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BDKISS

Are you referring to the Ryanggang explosion? That’s been alluded to as something similar if not not the same as what is discussed as being tested at Dugway on pg 4 of this thread. Some guys got too close to the fence and got pictures (and apparently a dose of ‘sunburn’.... at night....)

Fascinating stuff, I realise you must be NDA’d to the nines, but if you can share anything else...

Edit: another thread discussing this
edit on 24-9-2019 by Revolvacron because: Linked another thread

top topics

<< 1   >>

join