It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Field Disruptor Of Alleged TR3B Confirmed???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
On my travels online I happened upon the website of a (Hungarian I think) company who claims to have produced significant gravitational shielding effects using superconducting mercury plasma. It is all to do with monoatomic elements/atoms and BECs (Bose Einstein Condensates) although I dont fully understandthe specifics. It also offers an explanation to podkletnovs experiments of the same nature, although they dont appear to be spinning their eperiment, merely passing current through it. Now I have heard about the mythical TR3B just like most on this forum, and the way that fouchet or whatever his name is describes the magnetic field disruptors MO sounds exactly like GCTs experiments. Does this validate, if not the actual craft, but the underlying science of its supposed operation. If fouchet made it all up then how did he know that mercury plasma would have this effect when his claims came way before GCTs experiments, and also GCT were experimenting with monoatomic copper as a superconductor first and only tempory switched to mercury plasma for financial and practical reasons. He may have made a damn good guess of course. Even if it is bogus, maybe this new research conducted by GCT will enable it to be built for real, reguardless of whether fouchet was telling the truth or not.

The link to GCT is www.gctspace.com...

Look forward to reading your comments.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Interesting,
The "nazi bell" device was supposed to have used large amounts of mercury in order to generate some kind of anti grav effect.
Maybe this is similar technology?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yeh, I heard the same thing. I think everyone probarbly latched on to the same idea. Maybe the government cracked it, maybe not, but the company in my original post looks to be having really goog results with a non spinning plasma and very low power in comparison. What I found really interesting was the way the free electrons flow round the torroid that is containing the mercury in a spiral way. Didnt schauberger say that spirals were the escence and natural form of energy and energy wells in nature? If the electrons are behaving in this way I guess they are rotating, sort of, so maybe it is not necessary to spin the whole thing. The 50 000rpm that was supposed to be attained by the alleged TR3B seemed like a ridiculous number for such a large mass to me. Maybe the number refered to the rpm of the free electrons in the torroid ( The voltage/ current in a way) and not a physical spinning. I would like to know where the nazis got the idea from, nearly 70 years ago and were only just getting it now. Have we lost some IQ points scince WWII or what, ha.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It is sort of interesting isn't it that the whole mercury toroid thing seems to actually have at least some truth to it?

The lies we have been told are starting to unravel and what has been hidden and denied may come to the surface if we can all hang on to our rights for just a bit longer.

The real irony I see is the first mention of mercury vapor in torroids is from the Vimanaka shastra. Whether you are of the school of thought taht it is as old as is said by some or whether you believe it first appeared in the beginning of the twentieth century. The Question still remains, How did they know about mercury toroids the first of which was supposedly the nazi bell? the whole thing is .... interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good point roguetechie,
I wonder if the Nazis aqquired any of the vimanaka information on their mystic research travels ?
Maybe that is where they got the idea for the construsction of the "bell".
Amazing that there could have been machines like this on earth before this current age of "modernity."

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My point exactly!!! First we hear of the alleged mode of operation of the TR3B, then after these allegations surface, a group of scientists working on monoatomic superconductors are forced to make an unplanned detour to mercury plasma and voilla, the science behind the roumor is validated. If you have ever read The Hunt For Zero Point by Nick Cook then he traced the origins of gravity manipulation back to nazi germany and the nazi bell and schauberger. If what you are saying it could go back even further than that. now I have never heard of vimanaka shastra but I take it by the context of your reply that it was a helluva long time ago.... Plot thickens, ha.
What I find hard to grasp is, if this stuff was known about as far back as nazi germany, maybe before, and hijacked by the US in Project paperclip then why are we only just finding confirmational data coming to the surface, and from only one private company, far from the states. The government may have cracked it, but if they have, shurely someone else has put 2 & 2 together as well. It looks like it has been proven, so why are we only just hearing about it??? Weird

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The TR3B is such an interesting topic! As far as anything secret the gubment might be working on, this is most promising. We've heard reports from that old head of Lockheed Martin talking about anti-gravitic effects on things, and I bet you in our lifetimes were gonna see something along these lines... at least I hope so. All the mystical "black triangle" sightings are just waaayyy too familiar now, and if we have some sort of anti-grav tech... wow. The holy grail if you ask me.

This little startup company the OP linked to, ive definately seen around a few times. Chances are they have a LONG way to go and are short a few million dollars worth of research funding, lol. But we cant knock them for trying. I'd say the real secret is locked away in the desert if you catch my drift.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ev0lut10n

Nick Cook is a good writer but there are tons of holes in his theories on Anti-gravity. Anti-gravity violates Einsteins theory of GR.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Scramjet76]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
true, but I think a lot of people are confused as to what constitutes anti grav. The effect of mercury plasma is mass/inertia reduction. The propulsion of such a craft uses conventional thrusters for its forward motion. it may control the flow of existing gravity on earth, like a transistor controlls the flow of current. Or it may have some affect on the zero point field its self (didnt puthoff say mass and inertia are merely effects of the ZPP interacting with our conventional space?) If an artificially created gravity effect were to be set up on a craft of some sort, from bact to front, then what type of gravity is experienced would be dependent on the viewers location, relative to the center of gravity, be it the craft or whatever. An observer from the rear would experience being pulled towards the craft, like the gravity we experience. someone out in front would experience being pushed away, like most people would imagine anti g. Thing is, these two differing view points come from the same gravitational, wave, distortion, anomaly or whatever you want to call it. Therefore no "Actual" opposing fields, like positive and negative,therefore not violating any laws. Im shure we only experience gravity the way we do because the bodies we see creating it, earth, sun, ect, are all spheres, so this is the only type possible. Just a consiquence of geometry. Im shure there are a lot of holes in nick cooks book, because it was written on rumour and heresay and ancient history long forgotten. Some of the people featured tho, do have strong ties to this research, especially podkletnov and schauberger. god damn why cant he interview someone with a easy to spell name, ha.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

hey there,
I was confused about the TR3 and how it would theoretically work? Even if you could disrupt the Earth's magnetic field how does that get you closer to conquering gravity? The problem is gravity is not like electromagnestism where you can control the flow of electrons. You can't reduce the mass of of an object without physically changing it or?

Also, what do you mean by conventional thrusters? You mean using chemical explosions?

I'm pretty skeptical of Fouche's claims but if you were going to build a vehicle and try and mimic AG, you might want to consider a neutrino reactor. I found it a bit interesting.

For a heavy object to levitate itself without any visible exhaust (without a special magnet or super conducting platform placed on the ground directly below it), only one known class of particles --neutrinos-- would work.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Not shure exactly how it sheds weight, but I do know it isnt anti-g in the scense it creates a repulsive forse. The science has not been fully explained, but the theory has been experimentaly proven by the company featured in my first post, an to a lesser degree by podkletnov. If we are to believe fouchet, then the MFD ring reduces the mass/inertia of everything within it by 89%, and also the G's felt by the crew. This is the large orange blob you see in the middle of the black triangles, the points of light on each corner are described as multi mode thrusters and these are what actually drives the thing. Wheather they are jets, ramjets, scramjets or pulse detination wave engines, still conventional in that they have all been built and tested on other projects. Because they are outside the MFD's sphere of influence, they maintain the massive thrust they are capable of, whilst being attatched to the bulk of a craft with a reduced mass and G impact by 89%, hence the huge quoted speeds. This is all speculation tho, obviously.
I agree with you tho, that fouchet is not all he seems. Maybe he has the concept right but not the specifics. The best disinformation is mixed with a little truth afterall. The thing may use mercury plasma to shed weight, the idea of this working has at least now been demonstrated. The company in my first post were using very small amounts of power in comparison to get an effect so, nuclear reactor??? doubtfull. The company I refer to didnt need to physically rotate the plasma, so 50,000rpm??? probarbly not either. As for preassurising it to 250,000atmospheres, I can understand that the more plasma is crammed into the torroid, the higher the current, hence a bigger effect, but that figure is huge, and i dont see how they could contain it.
If there is some truth in it, and it is reducing the "effects" of gravity (if you are shure direct manipulation is not doable) then I am pretty convinced it would manipulate the actual matter of the objects within its influence. Especially scince it is supposed to alter the experienced G force as well. This has to mean that it is the Inertia that is being controlled. just like puthoff said, Mass and Inertia are products of the zero point field, or the Higgs Field whatever you want to call it. The higgs field is what is supposed to give matter its mass and also what imparts inertia and G force. Imagine trying to run through water, the faster you try run, the harder it is. Same deal here with inertia, which is literally defined as resistance to accelaration/deselaration. So if the plasma is interacting with this higgs field and reducing inertia, it would have the same effect as altering grav, and therefore proving puthoff right. And he is no lightweight (no pun intended
)
I do find it uncanny that fouchet came up with this stuff years before it was tried and proven. How could he know about mercury plasma effects back then. Maybe he heard the theory and put 2 and 2 together, who knows, all I know is it DOES work! and people ARE seeing huge black triangles all over, so they must be something? even if TR3B is merely our adopted name for them, dosent change the fact they are flying around.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
By the way, read about the neutrino idea. Sounds interesting, but you would still be limited by human endurance. its a bit like an ion drive would function, although ion drives use strong magnetic fields to accelarate the particles to the required speed. Dont know how a neutrino would achieve this scince it is by definition 'neutral' maybe some kind of device similar to an electon gun. If they are so resistant to interact with there surroundings, would they impart the required thrust if they cant build up enough inertial pressure behind the craft???? Dunno, maybe I havnt understood the theory properly.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't see any research on that website. Could you point me in a direction to his technical papers?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No, there isnt any as such, they probarbly wont be released to the public untill patents have been secured, just like all companies and inventors hold things like this close to their chest. The most thourough explanation is an interview conducted with the company guy at www.americanantigravity.com... I knew about this before now but was a bit reluctant to post it because of the interviewer and the website it came from. Theres plenty of photos of the equipment on their site but hardly no tech data, i agree. This experiment could easily be recreated using the informationin the above link and info on monoatomic elements if thats what your after doing, might cost a fair bit, equipment looks expensive. Let me know how you get on. even I have my doubts as to what could be causing this effect, maybe when i finally graduate, ill go on and do my doctoral thesis on this stuff, should be a laugh

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

hey evo,

Wheather they are jets, ramjets, scramjets or pulse detination wave engines, still conventional in that they have all been built and tested on other projects.

Well I would point out that jets, ramjets, scramjets need oxygen to work. You can't produce intake if your craft is just hovering around. Unless you had an oxidizer which would have to be shielded by this mass/inertia reducer which wouldn't make any sense. You need the agents which make up the fuel to have mass otherwise you have no fuel!

I would be very skeptical of any AG claims or things that mimic AG. Although UFOs certainly make one wonder? But thats for another forum.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
well the harrier does it, so does the jsf. Imagine how much easier they would be able to do that if they shed damn near 90% of their weight.
Oh believe me I have been very sceptical over every single anti g claim ever made, and I still am, I dont believe its possible at all, but the stuff ive been talkin about here isnt anti g, it hasnt been claimed to be anti g by any of its proponents. yeh they are all air breathers, but so is a jumbo, and that starts off at a stand still, just like any jet does. the blackbird used a standard turbofan engine to take off and once it got up to speed, it switched to ramjets to boot up to mach 3. IF this thing is real, then the jets, rockets, whatever (irellavent) are outside the MFD so its thrust and propellant arnt reduced in mass, if they were then their thrust would also be reduced, er go pointless. thats why u see them on each corner, OUTSIDE the MFD. Im not saying this thing is real, I never have,, although it would be nice, all im sayin is the science behind its claimed operating caricteristics is sound, so its not beyond the realms of possibility, and if its not real, that dosent make the science false as well. theres nothing to stop someone taking this info and actually making something like that, its just a question of motivation and $$$$. lots of $$$
Oh and by the way, I have done tours in both wars in iraq and I never saw any strange black craft frying people with some death ray, which ive heard discussed before now. I fragged a few, but i didnt use no x-ray death machine. shame really, I might not have lost 3 fingers if i had one of them, ha.
Naah, in all seriousness, if a private firm can develop this stuff, and it looks like they have, then im shure the black world can. I dont understand why people have such trouble believing this stuff, the theory has been around for years, it was bound to be developed at some point. Maybe its cos people are mistaking it for the dreaded "anti gravity" even tho its nothing of the sort.
Im not blind or stupid, I dont take things at face value, but all this ties together too neatly, and from too many differant time periods and too many differant areas of research to be total BS and im talking about the science here, not fouchets claims about the maybe, maybe not TR3B. All I ask is you stay open to possibilities and try to follow the evidence, which all seems to tie together to some connection between spinning superconductors, mercury plasma superconductors and weight/inertia manipulation. Take a look at podkletnov, puthoff, shauberger and the company i mentioned. They all have one thing in common... well two.. they are all tied to the us at some point, and they were/are all doing experiments with spinning EM or superconducting torroids or discs, except puthoff, who is the theory guy, who theorised that this type of apperatus would manipulate the ZPE field and inertia if set up right.
Its all too fragmented and chaotic, yet too neat to be false. theres just too much experimental data for someone to just brush it under the carpet. There hasnt been any really big breakthroughs in science for decades, maybe this one is long over due. And talkin of over due, its 5am here, time for me to crash, got to be up for work in 2 hours!!! nightmare!!!! And as for UFOs, i wish one would come and swallow me up about now. 2 hous kip and a steaming hangover will not impress my boss at all. Ever see the matrix?? "you have to make a choice MR Anderson, you either choose to be at your desk on time from this day forth, or you choose to find another job" Except for me it will be, right Pis s off your sacked. right, now im just ramblin, def time for bed, cya

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Found another firm called SARA that has replicated the nazi bell experiments of WWII. This is a major defense contractor too, not lightweights.

SARA is not a "fringe science" group. They carry out contracts for major companies such as Boeing and Lockheed.

This lends further credibility to my original post as the bell experiments also use mercury plasma to achieve strange effects, the bell science has been thouroughly researched and picked apart and has been put down to einsteins unified field theory.
All the pieces are here. Scauberger, the bell, podkletnov, the companies in my posts, Unified field theory, strange craft displaying the charictaristics. It just needs someone to join the dots

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
soz, forgot the site address. its pesn.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Tr-3b uses the following method of propulsion, which the Los Alamos Labs paper quoted below outlines. The paper also states that experiments at the Los Alamos Labs have achieved anti-gravity via charged plasma acceleration. The method they use was apparently refined and used on the Tr-3b. It's all on the Los Alamos Labs website...for the moment.

Source: lanl.arxiv.org...

Gravity Control by means of Electromagnetic Field through Gas or Plasma at Ultra-Low Pressure

Authors: Fran De Aquino

(Submitted on 8 Jan 2007 (v1), last revised 15 May 2008 (this version, v7))

Abstract: It is shown that the gravity acceleration just above a chamber filled with gas or plasma at ultra-low pressure can be strongly reduced by applying an Extra Low-Frequency (ELF) electromagnetic field across the gas or the plasma. This Gravitational Shielding Effect is related to recent discovery of quantum correlation between gravitational mass and inertial mass. According to the theory samples hung above the gas or the plasma should exhibit a weight decrease when the frequency of the electromagnetic field is decreased or when the intensity of the electromagnetic field is increased. This Gravitational Shielding Effect is unprecedented in the literature and can not be understood in the framework of the General Relativity. From the technical point of view, there are several applications for this discovery; possibly it will change the paradigms of energy generation, transportation and telecommunications

MBF

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just think, pressurizing to 250,000 atms is 3,675,000psi. Something would have to be massive to hold that kind of pressure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join