It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: "You want to make sure it's not disinformation" (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just watched this clip from the Iran back-off press conference. I couldn't believe he said it, and he has the oddest part about "new information" and "why do you want to analyze it?" He's a lost cause, seriously, he seems beyond brain-dead.

"The Bush-itter squirms"
mparent7777-2.blogspot.com...

...and this:

PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH: I've done that. You must have not heard it, but we actually did it with Russia. Russia and, has offered to, you know, construct Bushehr, which is fine. I supported Russia and said that not only should you build it, but uh, the major suppliers group will provide the fuel and collect the fuel. And, so Russia and the United States are in concert on that issue. Matter of fact, I said this in a press conference, that it's the sovereign right of Iran to have civilian nuclear power, and I agree, and I believe that.

mparent7777-2.blogspot.com...

[edit on 5-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The more i hear the more i want to smack him in the mouth (Bush) simply because he screams foul when the foul is over ruled he changes his mind and tries to convince everyone he wanted to help in the first place,

Can i remind everyone if your congress or senate the people who say yes or no if those people had not fought and let him do what he and cheney wanted to do the chances are we would all be pretty much toast right now because he wouldnt have cared about the consequences,

I say this to those of you that have children, this man does not care about your family he cant imagine in his head the dead burnt body's of kids as long as he and his friends have the rewards, everything you all have worked hard for to achieve would have been gone,

Now that he has been told there are no nuclear weapons in iran he is in a state of panic because he cant go against it without a damn good reason, he doesn't realise we are not going to fall for the iraq crap again.

hows about we build a cage around a boxing ring get bush and cheney and the presidents of north korea and iran throw them all in it and then invite all the soldiers fighting on all sides to sit and watch the live televised fight between them to the death and then let the rest of the world get on with fighting the real enemies the corrupt world of corporations.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
He's been dishing out disinformation since day one but he's protecting us from any more BS.

I wouldnt be surprised if he were a regular poster here and got banned for being a re-re.

Does he start to beleive his own lies???

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
LOL, you said "re-re" ^_^

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

LOL -- I don't doubt him reading this site, hence the thread -- "disinfo" -- a favorite word around ATS!

Hey, Druggie Jr. -- why not try to impeach yourself, have a little sit down w/ Traitors Pelosi & Reid and tell them you want out... do you have any shame for the fact that you call yourself a Christian?! 'Shall not kill' isn't in your Bible?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I don't doubt him reading this site, hence the thread -- "disinfo"

Hahaha! I was just thinking the same thing.

Poor George looks so out of it.

Time for an impeachment long over do.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyorai

I second that notion... seems like w/ about 10 million emails destroyed was the evidence for all of their crimes.

I still think about how he pardoned that weasel, Libby, when he was beyond guilty in the Plume/Wilson CIA case.

top topics

join