It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just When You Thought You Knew How Evil Giuliani Is"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Those at PTS know my stance on this guy -- like to call him the Ghouliani. Here's a two-hour video documentary into the life of the ex-mayor. Starts w/ his family's mob ties & then progresses into his political beginnings.

It's non-biased throughout, a lot of interviews w/ those whom have worked for/with him.

My true concern is how 'hardline' he is. Being a NYC resident for most of the Ghouliani years -- I should know. His "quality of life" issues in NY bordered on a police state that you can see in this film; his removing of 'street artists' was so controversial, there were marches throughout the 90s anti-Rudy.

An extremely shady background, where his father served about a year in prison (Sing Sing) for an armed robbery. His 'marching' against former mayor David Dinkins is covered -- it was a serious controversy then, Rudy sided w/ the police & many racist comments were used that day... a renowned police chief (Bratton) is interviewed, Rudy fired him for doing a magazine interview.

I haven't reached the end yet, so, I imagine the Kerik scandal (federal, tax fraud charges) is included & Rudy's long list (4 or 5?) ex-wives & his role/ deficiency in handling 9/11. (outdated radios/comm. devices) (still no mention; also, Rudy's obsession w/ getting 'sports' back, totally ignored rescue/first responders health concerns who are today absolutely sickened.)

His career as a federal prosecutor is discussed quite a bit towards the start & his clashing w/ the education dept. The former is important, since he took a vicious stance against Haitian refugees trying to flee a corrupt state where they were being executed by the government. Bodies were washing up in the U.S. -- Rudy did not allow them in the country. Yet, today, the borders of Canada/Mexico seem primed for a NAU, let alone the fact of a swelling immigrant population.

He was booed in a re-election 'speech' since his 'quality of life' campaign bordered on police brutality in some regards as well as unconstitutional arrests of 'gray area' crime.... city worker's pay/rights are questioned. Rudy defends his welfare record (cuts/sanctions) through "savings." (there's interviews w/ welfare/shelter recipients & city workers/professors)

For those w/ the time, I strongly recommend watching this, for those without, bookmark/save for when you do have time should you be considering voting for this seemingly "mob guy." The film is very well-done, not alarmist or one-sided.

"Giuliani Time"
mparent7777-2.blogspot.com...

on the edit(s): Rudy's record of censorship should alarm people who care about the Constitution's validity... also, the Diallo case, where the cops unloaded (41 shots) on this man -- "excellent officers" who he didn't remove from the force. Marches on D.C./NYC trying to impeach him for brutality.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm getting an error on the link.

I really want to watch this.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

...my mistake. Should be working now... almost at the end, pretty intense documentary... failed Senate campaign from prostate cancer/mistress affairs. More mob ties brought up, back to protests calling for impeachment.... still a couple minutes to go... S11 turns his into "America's Mayor" & the media's coverage of this 'hero' is the closer.

Is this guy a 'hero'? Not in this (now, part-time NY'er, thanks to Rudy; look up imminent domain & his welcoming of removing some 'rent stablization' laws & 'property takeovers' which are affecting a lot of this nation) citizen's eyes.

Bloomy isn't much better, yet we accepted him (rigged election -- Mark Green anyone?) when Rudy tried dictatoring himself post S11.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Here ya go Doc.

This one should work:

Google Video Link

[edit on 12/5/07 by redmage]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video, but i'll say this, he is campaigning as a Republican and I don't see what is Republican about him. He is pro-choice he think gay marriage is acceptable, et cetera... There is not much Republican about those stances to my notion..

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It may sound silly but my opinion of him was sealed when I heard the audio of a radio exchange he had with some guy from NYC who disagreed with city's ban on ferrets. Such a silly and unimportant topic, yet Giuliani was absolutely gleeful while eviscerating and humiliating the poor guy. He had an intensity and tone about him that struck me as socio-pathic, he was enjoying himself.

Observing him, it's easy to imagine that he thinks he is always right and justified in his opinions and actions. He is definitely an "ends justify the means" type of guy and we already have one of those in office.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Guilani is a sick ego driven power freak..ands who knows what other frakies he is in to as well..we know he often cross dresses for ' functions ' although that is not necessarilly an indicator...but taken together, his many marriages, some of quirky origins..and having the Church undo one marriage to a cousin..really odd for a man who portends to be fit to lead this nation. He would have us attcked by a China/ Russia alliance before he could push any of his crazy buttons.

I get the feeling that we are really beginning to piss off Putin and the Cinese have been and always will be long term thinkers..looking 100 years from now, not a few years. If they thought it advantageous to them to nuke us into the stone age and crawl out together, they might well have the advantage.But in any event, Rudy is not fit to lead a parade, much less this nation.

He ran from his multi-million dollar bunker he insisted upon having in Bldg. 7, only to abandon it when the Towers ( obvious targets ) were attacked. really great planning and use of the taxpayers money, eh? Then he conspired to ship the steel out fast and tell people to clean up and not worry about the air..and we are now seeing the effects of those lies..it seems that these guys lie knowing that someday it will come out..but they know that they can just spin it when that happens and confuse the drones watching Fox.. Sick.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's a pretty good Doc. I am a little upset that they interviewed people in the CFR, though. Arthur Helton does seem to be a noble person but his affiliation with the CFR is very troubling. Maybe a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Either way Arthur Helton, RIP. He was killed in a terrorist attack in Baghdad.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
thanks for posting this i will watch it tonight. all the information i can gather to share with my disillusioned associates will be helpful. i personally fear the impacts this pos would have on our country, it amazes me people like him.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
...hoping more people check this video for the weekend, as some people mentioned, a good video about his early career -- oh, but no mention of this:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
thanks for posting, ill check this out today!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Alot of politicians dress up as women. helps them get in touch with thier "caring and nurturing" side. They have to take care of us lil ppl right? Who else would make a better disciplinarian then a psychotic mother? Politicians are all evil..some just on a grander scale

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

That should be enough to get anyone to change their vote.

If only people were educated on the CFR. I wonder how many even know what the CFR is..

If people were educated on the CFR and what it does, and they looked at the candidates affiliations with the CFR, we'd get a more educated vote..

..but since that's not going to happen, we're going to choose because she's a woman, or because he's black, or because "9/11" comes from his face every other word, or because he's on a TV show.

My cousin voted for Bush last election because "Kerry is ugly". Actual quote.

Not saying Kerry would have been better. He would have been just as bad. But that's actually what some people consider when voting. It's sad.

About the video, I'll definitely watch it later on. Thanks for posting it

[edit on 12/6/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

...agreed, aside from my 'first-hand experience' w/ the Ghoul, this video is good for those "on the fence" about their voting choice; as I've said before, it's not an alarmist documentary, it takes time explaining the background fully.

And for those w/ a lot of free time, there's some interesting books out about him too; I know this election, Americans, need to really known the candidates this time.... and your friend, well, I he/she should delve a little deeper then what someone looks like.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just wanted to remind people of this documentary this weekend; we're getting closer and closer to the elections -- I really want people informed about Rudy.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think guiliani as scared of Ron Paul and the amount of support he has. All of his guiliani's polls have put him near the bottom, and he damn well knows it.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
...hoping more people check this video for the weekend, as some people mentioned, a good video about his early career -- oh, but no mention of this:

awesome

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It was a real sleaze-fest interview with Giuliani Sunday on Meet the Press.
The dude's got so many skeletons in the closet that nearly the whole hour was devoted to his corrupt dealings.

Few people can turn my stomach just by looking at them and the way they handle themselves. He's one of them, him and his Cheshire grin.

Peace

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Thanks for the heads up, D*Love. I'll look for a replay of it somewhere...

....over the last couple of days, the NYT (print) have had election issues on their cover. The other day was some poll questions w/ them & CBS news about voting, Ghoul is a slight lead over Huckabee, but only 23% were 'sure' of their voting decision.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I will definitely be watching this tonight. From looking at him and the way he carries himself, I just get a feeling of something not right. He is a socio path, you watch him he enjoys the friction, he loves humiliation, he is a sick man. My wife is a therapist, she tells me I think what you are feeling, why you dont like him is because he is arrogant. She is right a lot in her observations, but I believe that he ghouliani, is a bad person to his core. He is arrogant, but so is oreilly, I think that is why I cant stand him, but I think with the lepre con, there is probably some ounce of goodness somewhere in him. Ghouliani, is a monster, he is a bad man, and it makes no sense to me why people cannot see that. He makes me sick in those debates, you can hear him snicker, see him with that damn smile on his face, all the while thinking to himself. How can I use 911 to my advantage in this question, I get so sick of him wearing that around like a 12 inch wang. Well during and after 911 when I was Mayor, ugh. I wouldnt be suprised if he loses the primaries to see him run with hillary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join