It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gatekeeper did not let me pass the TENTH GATE (11:11 doorway to Orion)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm just wondering if you could clarify a bit more why you did not pass the gate... what did you see? I don't mean what did the gate look like, but what did you see beyond the gate, or what information was passed to you?

Another thing I was wondering, is the gatekeeper the same for all gates? Or is it a different one for each gate?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Carbon (residue of burning) format may be a smoke screen for the "Gates of Hell". Biblically, "gates" refers to hell and "doors" refer to God.

Crystall is an image (of the beast) conductor. Computer screens are based on the same concept.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I wasn't going to read it. Because theres so much propaganda online. It's actually a really good read and resonates within me. Thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You may find it interesting that in all of Latin America, newagers have made a great deal of synchronized rituals to open the Doorway of Orion in dates such as 7-7-2007 and recently 8-8-2008, which they say was a date of tremendous and essential importance for planetary ascent.

What then if world-changing events arenĀ“t even known by others on the same synch?

Yeah, I personally don`t believe a word; as a pagan, I believe and practice lots of stuff but this is unbelievable to me. Still, I was wondering what you folks would make of this tidbit. It must have some logic to it, right?

Here is the info, in spanish, though, sorry: www.orion.wicca-mexico.com...

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

quite a hodgepodge of different concepts/beliefs.

what i really do not understand is the mixing of physical reality and metaphorical sensibility///

like (click the Galactic link at page bottom of the OP link)..
and in that text it tells us that in July 2001 at the solstice the Earth is 5th dimensional. whatever that means...

it goes on to say that the star Alycone in the Pleiadian System is our solar systems 'Central Sun'
which in turns revolves around a Greater Central Sun *Sirius*

which in turn circles the Galactic Center Black Hole ---where all souls return to and emanate from.

Just when did the Maya ever believe in a 'soul' that gets reincarnated?
and thats what the 11th gate/Maya Calendar end is all about, or some diffuse lingo that excapes me...

= 3 thumbs down,

it all sounds like an elobrate update & expansion of the 1995 computer game 'Orion Conspiracy"...

and that 'ascension' 'transformation' from a carbon based life form to a crystalline cell structure is perhaps confused with the computer-digital dimension being founded on the 'silicon' expansion of knowledge

correction
= 4 thumbs down....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi, I'm new here, but I am a pagan...I do need to be trying to understand Spanish...and the idea that people at any time are congregating for a 'purpose', especially the likes of this, is very exciting. I, personally, don't think that it does any harm to 'group intend' beyond the realm that is occupied, is wrong in any way. Simply. Unfortunately, with the 'true', comes the 'false' reasons or intent, like making tons of cash putting on an Event, for instance....
Having been in Mexico and Peru, I have a deep appreciation for the pagan/indigenous practioners, especially up against the 'power' of the Church, which pervades their lives further than just as 'religion', unfortunately.

Ghia

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join