It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gatekeeper did not let me pass the TENTH GATE (11:11 doorway to Orion)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I know about 11:11 and such.... and I've seen some sort of "gate" when I was able to go OOBE one of the few times, and I got to the gate, and it was made of weird crystals and rocks, and I remember a hand pushing me back and I could never get out of Body again without running into that gate and being pushed back... reminded me of Zelda or something, where you just get hopelessly stuck in this one room and you just can't find the piece of the puzzle that you are missing. Eventually, I stopped even being able to reach the "gate"... but I'm not sure we're on the same page, OP.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Koo koo kachoo. I am the ape man. I am the eggman. I am the Walrus! If the Walrus was Paul, then why did John Lennon sing it? He contradicted himself on that statement.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The gatekeeper is also here now, he is posting threads..
thread

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
reply to post by hawk123

Why is it better to stay in "carbon format"?
Watch the starkids and crystal children now.
www.livinginmyownworld.com...
That is the reason for the strong increase of ADHD, ADD, Autism etc.

I thought progress and change were coming regardless of our desires?
Depends on the type of progress.

Are we going to be presented with a choice?

According me this is controlled by NWO, but I still am trying to find evidence.
Maybe part of it is related to mercury vaccinations or the upcoming nano technology.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There is already a thread on the
CRYSTAL CHILDREN

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Therefore I will do everything to stay in Carbon format.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
From the OP's site:

The imbalances of pain and fear are so intense now as to implode inner wards and transmute simply by the pressure of the higher energies permeating the cells and awakening the DNA. The DNA codes are sparking a chain reaction not only within our own cellular/stellar memories but within the dimensions that have remained beyond the veil, as we open to them. The ability to move through the worlds is now awakened, the Rainbow Serpent has awakened, and the Earth Wisdom is illuminating to us through the rocks and crystals. The crystalline matrix has been activated within us by the amount of humans that use or accept the beauty and unifying essences and light from the crystals Mother Earth has given us for this purpose. The DNA is activated into that frequency and is now awakening us from being carbon based to crystalline light

Im comfused....

On the site you directed us to, it mentions that becoming crystalline is the way to go. If you believe in this whole "GATE" thing then wouldnt you be thrilled to change from carbon to crystalline? Arn't you contradicting your beliefs?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

I was on my way by passing all those gates.
But when I was at the Gate number 10, I realized what might happen.

Therefore I decide not to pass Gate number 10.
Now I stay in Carbon format and do not become crystallized.
Your DNA and genes are changing when passing the final Gate.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

This sounds like a role playing game that my brother-in-laws 10 year old is into. Or it could be a take on the Movie The Ninth Gate

www.hollywoodjesus.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hey.. Its crystalline not crystalized
I thought your were the pro about all this 9th gate stuff?

Ok... So you didnt want your DNA and genes to change.. Why not?
Anyway from what I read on the website you posted, looks like you wouldnt even be able to stop the change from happening.
Could you please explain to me what being crystalline means to you and how you were able to avoid the change?

[edit on 7-12-2007 by The_Crimson_King]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I disliked the DNA changes I have seen by other people.

This can be prevented very easy. First now the cause:
The solar system has reached the Photon Belt.
Photon light energy changes the carbon based body to one that
matches the atomic frequency and spin of crystal.

Therefore protect yourself against the extra photon light energy.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The following link shows a clear picture of the Photo Belt.
www.2012.com.au...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I disliked the DNA changes I have seen by other people.

This can be prevented very easy. First now the cause:
The solar system has reached the Photon Belt.
Photon light energy changes the carbon based body to one that
matches the atomic frequency and spin of crystal.

Therefore protect yourself against the extra photon light energy.

Oh ok... so I strap on my fluxcapacitor and then reverse the Photon field and sing skip to my lou
... Whatever there Bill Nye!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Do not redirect the photons, but extract the energy from it.
It is free energy and will become sooner cheaper than oil.
The coming years the photon energy will even increase.

The only warning is that you do not stay yourself in the photon energy.
Compare it by protecting you against the sun on the beach.
But for photon energy you need much better protection.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

How do we pass these gates?, let alone get to them?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just like going to a Gate number on the Airport and then entering the plane. My destination was not clear for me, so I refused passing the Gate.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
in order to pass through gates, you need to find the keymaster and then conjur ''Zuul" but that entity is only a minion of "Gozer"

its a long drawn out process, dont forget your proton pack

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

I cannot help but shake my head at your post. For one, you use caps to try to "scream" your belief at everyone and expect us all to take it as the one truth.

Two, there are many paths to the end, no one path is the right way. To think that your path is the only way is to be, quite bluntly, ignorant. No one person on this planet is like anyone else, so why would all of us follow the exact same path to reach the end? We wouldn't.

We all choose what resonates within our soul as truth. We all follow that which defines what we feel is truth best. It is when people like you try to force your beliefs on everyone around you that violence ends up occuring. Open your mind and simply accept that your path is your own and let others choose their own path.

Besides, according to your religion, Jesus gave one commandment and that was to love. He said it was the greatest commandment of all. Perhaps you should look that up and take time to think on that instead of being so quick to condemn everyone who believes differently than you.

--------------------------------

Now, OT, I am not sure I understand just what the gatekeeper is, but I do understand the gates and moving towards a new spiritual enlightenment. I think at this point I would agree with that, though I would need to read more on it.

VV

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Honestly, this sounds rather like something from the Necronomicon.

And though the Gates exist in many forms and functions, as well as the Gatekeepers, what you are describing seems more akin to transcending.

The Gates act as nexus points to cross from one reality into another, to move from one realm into another... not to create a change within a reality.

Example:

1. When anyone moves into the astral, he is first judged worthy. If that person is viewed as being strong enough to enter, he may do so.

2. When one walks down the stairway / hallway to reach the Well of Knowledge, that person is (again) faced and judged by two guardians.

To affect a reality, or to alter one's person... that is not accomplished by the Gates or by what lies beyond. It is a matter of the mental, to overcome this reality's shortcomings and 'truths', that the physical can be altered.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
You do realize that Photons are, essentially, a physicists approximation for a set of phenomena they see, right? Something that's both a particle and a wave?... It's not really fair to blame the physicists for something they're just approximating..

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Pure nutz! Is this guy for real?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join