It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAFTA Super Highway shown on Canadian Gov website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well, I first thought this might be a myth, but it seems to have some merit on this Alberta (province of Canada) website. It talks about truck weight laws and other standards that trucks need to have on highways around North America. Check out the picture of highways on the map of North America.

Link to web page is here.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by LuDaCrIs]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Since our own highway department has said that the NAFTA superhighway doesn't exist and that it is a conspiracy theory, as good citizens we have to believe them even if there is evidence to the contrary.

There is an abundance of evidence out there that proves the existance of this highway as well as the plans for the merger of the countries. It will occur as a result of a vast number of small steps. The most active steps now are harmonization of laws among the three countries.

If you are looking for links to 'legitimate sources' such as the link provided by the OP, google things like:

North American Integration
North American Competitiveness

Don't search North American Union as the people implementing the plan intentionally avoid the use of the word 'Union'.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wow, this is news to me. I just found the link myself on digg.
Here is the thread already....
It seems strange that no one has anything to say about this...

DocMoreau

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i didnt realize anyone was trying to hide nafta. it seems like it's just the next thing to happen, not really something to fight. It WILL happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LuDaCrIs

I wonder if the building of the super highway and the edgar cayce/kim clement prediction have anything to do with each other

thats a great thought, (not in the devastating sense) but in the puzzle piece sense

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here's a great resource.

Op. U-Turn

Here's the website of NASCO. They've made changes to the site, mainly promising they aren't ushering in the NAU. That's a sign right there.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

The term NAFTA Superhighway has been denied over and over as the pipe dreams of conspiracy theorists and nutters. This is on a Canadian government website.

DocMoreau

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot I started this thread in November that didn't get much play.

Trans-Texas Corridor study released
Some good links in there, with the Trans Texas Corridor part of the Superhighway getting written up on the Texas Depart of Transportation website.

Seems like no one really cares about the topic like I think they should. Its like the propaganda linking it with conspiracy theorists makes the idea too crazy for some.

DocMoreau

new topics

top topics

join