It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi-dy Ho Neighbors!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

I'm new to the boards. I was directed to your sight from the references made to it from the Mysterious Universe Podcast. Lots and lots of interesting stuff here. Cant wait to dive in and absorb it all.

See ya round

-Arkanjel

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Arkanjel

And a hearty welcome to ATS! We're glad to have you join us. Explore the place and enjoy.

And share your thoughts and ideas.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi there friend. I'm jedimiller. Some people think i'm crazy and talk lots of crap, but I think we can be friends

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Easily the most informative website concerning anything and everything the avid mind can absorb. So much so, you may be jaded within weeks. The moderators clean up all the garbage and purify most content so you're not being misinformed, which is pretty cool. Also, the members from all walks are an infinite wealth of information. There's parts like the "weaponry" or the "Sciences" that I won't even go into. It will literally and figuratively explode your head.

Anyway, WELCOME and see you around.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
so what's your favorite subject arkanjel? I for one focus on alien activity and christianity.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Wow, I find them all intriguing in some way or another. However I would say I favor the ancient mysteries / advanced technology, Biblical prophecy. I have my opinions on UFO's and aliens, as we all do right?
Its a mixed bag with me, if it grabs my attention, then Ill add my two cents worth. However I would say I heavily favor Biblical Prophecy.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TODAY! Well...welcome to ATS anyway. Hey man if things get way to heavy or those crazy reptilians start knocking at your door come see us in BTS!

new topics

top topics

join