It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dopplegangers All Over The Place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have posted about this before. Over the last year i've experienced no less than three instances where i see a person *here, then almost immediatly, i see them *there, where they couldnt have gone with such tremendous speed right in front of my eyes. I think i'm seeing peoples doubles..seriously.

The latest was a lady in the middle of her driveway waiting for a bus as i drove by then i saw said lady coming out of her front door (the same lady) and the one on the driveway had dissapeared.

Has anyone else experienced this? What could it be? I bet this lady was inside her house (i may add it was freezing cold) anxiously waiting for her bus and i saw what she was thinking?

Anyone?

They said eventually "our veil" would lift. I wonder if this is a result

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
OMG Dg.....she's an alien! Possibly even one of those reptile ones with slits in her eyes? What ever you do, don't invite her over for coffee

six

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am thinking that the Matrix has a glitch...Needs to run a clean up to empty the temp files...lol

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well, if she isnt a Reptillian,

Maybe I AM. Still care to be my friend, Louise?

Seriously, this is happening to me and i dont know why.:shk:

Its a little odd, i think.

Maybe there's an explanation, maybe not.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Oh I hadn't thought of that...I bet you are right! It's deja-vu

edit to add....we're always friends...reptilians or not

[edit on 12/5/2007 by jensouth31]

six

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Seriously..I have had this happen to me once or twice...So your not alone.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by six

You may have something there. LOL
I'd like to have a medical opinion, though.
Scientific.
Paranormal? maybe?

six

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, I thought Dooplegangers we supposed to be your twin....Medically, I cant think of anything that would give you the experience that you are having, other than mind altering drugs...And thats not you. Paranormal...Maybe...Things happening all at once and you brain processing differently.....Maybe....Any antennae?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What would you call someone elses twin?

I dont know. Projections of people? Alternate universes? Thought projection? I'm serious. I have had this happen just lately.
I cant find the name or condition for this. I know its not paranoia.
If anyone has any idea, please post it here.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
What would you call someone elses twin?

It's black magic! The lady is a shaman. What you saw was her hantu raya.

I am serious.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wow, Beach, thank you for that!!!!!

There it is all laid out for me! So i am seeing these people's Mantu Rayas? (sp)???

Why do I see them? Or have lately been able to see them? I wonder if i should tell these people? Would these people know about their little problem?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
funny you mention that...

I see the same lady standing at the same bus stop every morning on my way from dropping my son to school. This morning she was at the bus stop as usual... I drove past...stopped at the corner store to get my morning fix, walked out and bumped right into her.. How she got from the bus stop to the corner store? I don't know.. She couldn't have walked as fast as my car, and there was no bus around.. plus the bus stop is across and further up the street from the corner store...

totally freaked me out for second, but then I figured someone had to have given her ride.. but now that you mention dopplegangers
you never know..

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
WW, you know i joke around but this is as serious as a heart attack. And the same happened to you?
Shocking, isnt it???
I am still searching for answers, even though Beach posted a good explanation. What i want to know is >WHY< some of us are spotting them???

I've never been one to see ghosts or many paranormal activities. (and i'm grateful for that)

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wow that's a scary thought, but couldn't it just be two people who look very similar?

I can honestly say this has never happened to me...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
No Parr, they ARE the same person!!!

Without a doubt. Its the oddest thing i've ever experienced!:shk:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Didn't see the lady at the bus stop today, but I was running late...so I could have missed her.

either way, it was wierd and I did kind of "jumped" when I saw her yesterday at the store.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I hear you WW, i saw that same lady today

only there was just one of her that i could tell.

I wish i could tell her!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Since we've moved to this new town, I've had several people stop me and think I'm someone else, even the fellows friends have mistaken me for him. The interesting bit is, his friends look pretty similar to mine. Though I've yet to meet this fellow, apparently we have some of the same habits, as most of the people expect me to be on a bike or walking.

top topics

join