It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently, Osama is about to get "Supersized"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Aparantly, Osama is about to get "Supersized"

www.justpressplay.ne t

Earlier this year at the Berlin International Film Festival, Morgan Spurlock made waves because he unveiled a 15-minute footage from his mysterious documentary about Osama Bin Laden that was only shown to about 50 potential studio buyers after they had signed confidentiality agreements.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Karlhungis]"Aparantly" I can't spell

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Karlhungis]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sounds like no one knows what the documentary is uncovering, but it is supposed to be "huge". Personally, I think it is just going to be a rehash of what CT'ers have been saying for sometime.

I am guessing it will cover his ties to the CIA etc.

Any other guesses?

www.justpressplay.ne t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Interesting... I'd only be speculating here, but could his documentary reveal Bin Laden's grave somewhere???

I would think that if he actually "found" Bin Laden and didn't inform the govt, well.. he could be in alot of trouble..so I don't think he found an alive Bin Laden and actually spoke to him.

it either a grave or some background history that we're not aware of, like Bin Laden prefers wearing Western clothes and listening to Rock and Roll.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Bin Laden prefers wearing Western clothes and listening to Rock and Roll.
I would ove to see a video of that!
aybe in cowboy boots like Bushy wears!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

That is an interesting angle. It would have some potentially big ramifications, especially in light of his monthly video updates he keeps giving us. He would have to have some pretty compelling evidence to convince me that he knows the actual location of the grave.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

hi there,

yes i agree, if he had met OBL and interviewed him , i would imagine he would be in a lot of trouble for not telling the Gov where their No.1 most wanted is !!!

more likely that it is a rehash of all the ties between him and GWB`s family.

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
interesting stuff..i hope this encourages more people to think about the truth of the current capitalist gang-bang, the 'war on terror'.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by tetragrammation]

apc

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Think he'll sue for profiting from his likeness without a release?

"Docket number 5734-8, Osama Bin Laden, Plaintiff vs.... uhh... wait a second... bailiff?"

new topics

join